Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is not dead  (Read 411 times)
davidcox (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

I believe in crypto and i think its here to stay

what do u think?
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

I still wonder why people will think cryptocurrency is dead,  a little crack in the wall of a big building dies not neccesarily mean the house is bad and can't be used again. A little problem in the market should be a blessing in disguise and a good time to invest more instead of thinking cryptocurrency is dead.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Yes cryptocurrency is not dead but continously growing exponential in the long term, some bad news indeed make drop the price but this is just temporary and will recover soon. So if you make invest in cyrptocurrencies in long term dont afraid with down trend, because that will finish and change to bullish trend. If you have plan to buy crypto for long term lets say for 1 or 2 years, dont see the price everyday but look that in every 2 or 3 month.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

what do u think?

I also think that way because blockchain tech advantages.

1. It allows us to transfer wealth peer-to-peer from one person to another around the world.
2. It is intagible
3. It is now being implemented on big things that is necessary. Like supplychain, proof-of-location, kyc solutions etc.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:15 AM

I also would not think that krypto currency will die, krypto offers sophisticated technology and has many benefits for all fields, it's funny if we do not use this technology well. krypto money also offers openness, ease and security.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

definitely it will not dead, when the internet network are still alive so the crptocurrency will be to. still on early development stage, has a huge potential on their technology & it is till on the track to mass adoption IMO. still not to late to make some invesment on it, I have a feelin that the future of this technology are so bright.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:11:21 AM

only fools say crypto will die, to be honest they are people who do not want the technology in the future to be better. pros and cons are always happening, but I'm believe in the future the average community will love and support crypto and blockchain. the main reason is transparent, fast transaction time and low cost, just crazy people who do not want this advantage.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

what do u think?

Certainly , it is going to stay only. People who are saying that crypto is dead had been repeating the same thing again and again for years. But bitcoins has been growing at consistent rates for last 8 years and will continue to do so in future.

I cannot say this for all the alt coins as there are quite a lot these days and majority is just useless. Some of these coins will disappear for sure when people stop showing any interest in them. Some of the coins even got removed from exchanges as no one was buying them.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

Crypto is not really dead. In fact I think that it will continue to rise in popularity for the days to come. It is not yet fully understand by many people in other countries. All we need to do is to educate them by posting truths behind the crypto world.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

what do u think?

Yes crypto are here to stay and it will never be removed in our history. Although due to government regulations expect that many cryptos will dissolve its value because of its unstable structure.

Only the best crypto will stay in the future and im asure that bitcoin is one of them

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:44 AM

Definitely not. There is no reason for that. That technology is much better. Even financial purpose is more clear, than fiat. It's true that prices are falling, but the market also follows a cycle of ups and downs. It will definitely rally again.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

Crypto has come to stay because it's like the paradox that has been opened which can no longer be closed. The Blockchain technology of crypto is amazing and can never die.

HOMT