Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:54:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico to invest?  (Read 2100 times)
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

I would advise to take a look at LibreCash. it is really promising new stable coin. Probably a little bit optimistic BUT i truly believe it has all the opportunities to change Tether at its role of the popular stable coin
It is barelly possible. Whats so inique that LibreCash has Tether does not?
Teter is like giant now, it has up to 10 billions dollars volume but libre is only making the ICO
It will work as a DAO where tokens wont be emmited anytime someone from the team want. Only the way to emmit the tokens - deposit ETH or BTC to the reserve fund and get tokens in exhnage. It is killing feature that Tether does not have. So probably it is the main reason for investing there
Ok, it is good from the tech side, fine with u, but cmmon it is stable coin..How is that possible to make any profit with coin price of which is alsway STABLE??
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

I would advise to take a look at LibreCash. it is really promising new stable coin. Probably a little bit optimistic BUT i truly believe it has all the opportunities to change Tether at its role of the popular stable coin
It is barelly possible. Whats so inique that LibreCash has Tether does not?
Teter is like giant now, it has up to 10 billions dollars volume but libre is only making the ICO
It will work as a DAO where tokens wont be emmited anytime someone from the team want. Only the way to emmit the tokens - deposit ETH or BTC to the reserve fund and get tokens in exhnage. It is killing feature that Tether does not have. So probably it is the main reason for investing there
Ok, it is good from the tech side, fine with u, but cmmon it is stable coin..How is that possible to make any profit with coin price of which is alsway STABLE??
It will have shares. U are investing in shares not in the stable coin that will be used. Due to the increasing user base the token usage will grow and reserve fund will grow as well. Thus u will have the rights for the bigger part of that reserve fund per each share u own.
Nevertheless there are also good projects that are making ICOs now like DreamTeam, Profede,Kasko2go, SIX.Network. I advise u to take a look
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

To my mind these ones:

1. DAOstack
2. Merculet
3. NEX

But also you could check this list: link
And of course, you know that do your own research is the main thing.
themistocleess

Activity: 392

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

according to me the good ICO's are Go network and INS project

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

I am thinking of buying more parkgene, it will be a good project.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

It is impossible to 100% be sure that the ICO will be successful. But in my opinion, for today there are 2 good projects.One of them is Merculet. The second is SHIVOM,  this project has already collected more than $ 32 million in pre-sale.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

I have a long list of great ICOs , even though its impossible to be 100% absolutely sure. Out of these, I would tip Rolecoin by Steamrole. It gaps the rest by a mile
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Project Shivom?
Presale just finished and they raised enough already. Like 30 mil USD.
Public sale will start in couple of days.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those x3 coins?
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

You know, you can talk for a long time about the relevance of this or that ICO, but you get the most experience when you try it yourself.  My brother, who wrote above, is right about the criteria and Paytomat in general.  He considers himself a prominent Futurologist of the "Third Wave," although in reality he is just lucky enough to find something meaningful.  I will not be long and tedious to talk about my brother, just say that think with your head, nobody will do it for you.  And Paytomat is really good, we made parents invest
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

In general, it is difficult to talk about any ICO forecast.  Everything changes very quickly and only 5% of companies can maintain stability. There are 3 main criteria for which I define a good company and a profitable investment: people, idea, implementation.  People should be public and open to communicate.  The idea must be global and real at the same time, should inspire and be relevant.  Implementation should begin here and now.  In particular, Paytomat became a good investment for me.  If someone is interested in something from their telegram Paytomat Announcements channel.  But this is my subjective opinion and everyone has to think for himself.  Peace to all
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 08:54:08 AM by A.SanchezNo7

What is your advise on Good ico to invest?
you should get infomation and study by youself,
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

So, let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future.  Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway?  I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target.  And this target will be actual after implementation.  After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat.  I will not be long argument for why.  If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel.  It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

goodness ico investment we will get token or coin which later coin can be traded freely in market. The advantage for us who follow ICO before the coin is launched to the free market is the price given will be cheaper. And usually when the coin is launched the price will jump higher than the price of ICO. This is what makes us able to enjoy this ICO.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

be careful if u want to invest in ICO. now ICO so many scams. I`m so angry about that, they just want to themselves dont appreciate the good intentions of the investors
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

ICO is great for INVEST :

1. Fixy Network   ---> https://fixyapp.io
2. Helios coin      ---> https://helioss.io/index.html
3. ALL- stocks     --->  https://all-stocks.net/
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

If you are looking for a promising project, if you are looking for a solid improvement join now https://cco.peculium.io/
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

ICO     I am keeping an eye on is SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed! The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

Check it out for more info:
www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

To tell you the truth, I would not recommend to invest in ICO. A price falls heavily down immediately after ICO. Therefore, it is better to buy coins after the coin on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: