Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:26:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico to invest?  (Read 2097 times)
hawaii236

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

I like very advanced projects like Artificial intelligence and exchanges.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

You know, lately, I'm not sure of anything, though, on the basis of this uncertainty, I have isolated my way of investing in ICO.  But to say what will happen in 2018, or even this summer, is meaningless.  I will not play psychic, make predictions - it's a matter of futurists.  I will just share the experience of choosing an investment.  Firstly, the company should be public, many videos with real people and so on.  The second idea they present must be clear, transparent and relevant.  By the third you need to match your values ​​with the values ​​of the company.  For myself, according to these criteria, I have identified Paytomat.  If someone is interested in something they have a telegram channel Paytomat Announcements.  Although I understand that my opinion is purely an object, I hope the information will be useful to you
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

In general, there are many different companies that have their own projects, you have to choose which project you like more and what project you would like to see embodied, it's all very personally.  For example, like many other people, I chose Paytomat for myself.  There someone above as if wrote the name of their telegrams to the channel.  Their idea is really relevant, because the crippling money is a painful issue for all newcomers, and this is a big fear for many people who are far from it, so they are not included in this area and do not trust the coins and ICo higher, so they do not add  they are popular
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

The first mistake in choosing ICO is investing in weak ideas and weak teams. A lot of people come for easy money, but they do not have enough experience. An important criterion for evaluation is the scalability of the idea. The project audience should not be limited to a regional framework or a narrow profile by type of activity or interest. It is also best to invest in tokens provided by the economy of the enterprise - either current or future - but not gold or other tangible assets, because in that case it is completely unclear why this token will grow in value in the future. I remain a loyal follower of the projects Prl, Egretia, Xem. I designated them for myself, as reliable and promising.
Risty Moon

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Cheers, everybody! Investing in ICO is always a long-term investment in order to get a real profit. So it is always a personal opinion, where to invest or not. But if you need any piece of advice, I am open to share with you a bit of my practice and can advice you good places to visit. If you need such information - welcome to my PM, message me  Wink
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Phantasima now is wery Hype project!
tomorow am want to registration in white list to token sale, but server could not stand the load and site is down.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world.
Just reminding everyone that Tradelize Crypto Trading Terminal demo is available for download. And if you still haven't done so, that's your chance to see what new era of the cryptotrading looks like. Give it a try!

Downloal demo https://tradelize.com

The demo is an evaluation version with limited functionality of the full Tradelize.terminal.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

One can hardly tell you the ICO to invest in. The best is make your enquiries, know everything about the ICO, team, community, project significance etc. Then you will be rest assured to invest or not, so that you won't hold anyone accountable...
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

There are no good ICO project to invest if you don't want to find it out yourself Smiley. Don't wait to take a suggestion about good ICO project from anyone cause they're telling a lie to you Smiley. You think people will share it for free? No, I don't think so and I'll not share anything to you for free if I've to learn about it with my money Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

Now there are fewer potential projects, we need to look for a long time, and we must pay attention to every detail. Of those whom I personally tested and saw developers - Luckchemy. Prospective project
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

From what I have studied, I think Allstocks would be a great investment for you, considering its team strength and backing
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

HI! it's my opinion,  I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. . Their project seems important for the science development.

My favourite ico is SciDex. Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes. So much fun

You should check out SciDex. Smiley

hey, thanks for your kind words. Yeah, for science development @SciDex coin is top. And lots of users are getting involved into this great projects. Wish all the best for the success. Enjoy!
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

ontology is a good choice . you can see its energy . in March this year , its price was $1.5 . in April , it was close to five dollars . in  May , it reached 10 dollars . this period is a bear market .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
LeapWithAlice

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

I copied this from another question.

I will gladly say Leapwithalice.io, I am on their team.

Leap With Alice provides a FREE Augmented Reality creation suite, giving educators the ability to reimagine how students learn. This FREE creation tool (‘Alice Labs’), represents a leap in creative education that transforms the classroom from a passive work environment into an immersive learning experience. Simple drag-and-drop tools and templates present teachers the resources needed to generate interactive content that increases engagement, resulting in a higher level of education.

The ‘Alice Exchange’ provides the capacity to create, buy, and sell enhanced educational content. The ALICE utility token acts as the native currency for the Alice Exchange, as well as an incentive structure, rewarding the creation and curation of quality content. Pairing AR with blockchain technology, Leap With Alice fosters a secure ecosystem where each user’s content, data, and funds are safely stored. Bringing the puzzle pieces together, Leap With Alice creates a world where students learn through innovation and educators earn through imagination.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

I`ve a long list of great ICOs , even though its impossible to be 100% absolutely sure. Out of these, I would tip Rolecoin by Steamrole. It gaps the rest by a mile
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

team members, number of members, number of telegram groups, Twitter number, website, white paper how to do, group telegram activities, official staff name to answer that question. Team flying, ICO reliable
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

You can follow and learn to know which ICO projects are good to check their road map, the official report and if they have a legitimate group and if they attend the meeting to introduce their project
You can also refer to some of the following comments
ebsite: https://www.taklimakan.io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/taklimakannetwork
Twitter: https://twitter.com/taklimakan_net
Whitepaper: https://taklimakan.io/taklimakan-whitepaper-eng.pdf
Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426759.0
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726458.0
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

I would list out few current good ICOs to invest. Choose the few you wish to invest now. 

Buzzshow
Eligma
Invacio
EB8coin
PolicyPol
Fishcoin
Iamhero

Choose few to invest as their projects are getting more successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: