Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ico to invest?  (Read 2097 times)
pukul rata

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

there is some good ico to invest now, it's just a little difficult to identify whether that ico is good or not. but I have a suggestion, preferably if you want to find a good ico or project visit the bounty site, like bountyhive or bounty0x
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

check the plan of the project, if a company only wants to offer a certain service until the end of time, with no further investments and ideas planned out, then chances are their success will be short-lived
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

I recommend everyone to pay attention to ICO Hashrental. (Link: https://www.hashrental.io) the Project has already collected software cap. ICO is very high quality. The project is in demand and we are implementing it, so it has a good chance to bring profit to investors.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cryptovipin

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Look out for a solid project with a working project already not some kind of start up.At the moment, you can check ICOdrops.com and join their telegram for ICO discussion. If I should recommend a few at present, I would say Merculet because it more than meets my standards. Aside Merculet, you could check egretia ,Momentum and Xyo.
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

As for me, security is always the most important, and for now I choose ICO investing in one of information security projects called REMME. It`s a really useful an access control solution that can replace passwords with distributed authentication in the future, solve the problem of central servers that can be hacked, and prevent attacks such as phishing, gaining access to the server and password, and reusing passwords. It has a few advanced technical features that are enabled in part by blockchain, with a hybrid system of Proof of Stake and Proof of Authority consensus algorithm that is purpose built for the REMME platform.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

There have been a slew of projects of late, some good, some ok, but mostly bad ones.
A great project I've been researching over the past month or two has been SPOTCOIN!

Their philosophy is basically "Simple Liquidity"
According to their website:

“What does Spotcoin do?
We make digital currencies work for everyone through direct access and simple liquidity. We started as an over-the-counter clearing house in Tbilisi, Georgia that provides ease of movement between fiat and cryptocurrencies. With our rapid growth, we've expanded into a multifaceted powerhouse engaged in mining operations and education. With the funding from our upcoming ICO, we will build an automated digital currency exchange in Georgia that gives everyone in the Black Sea region access to the smart economy.”

In my opinion, Spotcoin is a fascinating project. And it's based on the NEO platform which in itself gives it a massive advantage. So to sum up, I have really good feeling about this. Their ICO begins very soon so do check out their website for more details: https://www.spotcoin.com/
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Is a good project, a great opportunity to increase your profits. I will support and recommend this project to everyone. Good luck to the team. https://all-stocks.net
Memphix

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

all people will tell you different good ico to invest, the best way is you do your own research and find a good ico for you
Cryptomom888

Activity: 632

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I spent a lot of time for a compilation of a good ICO, studying it... And stopped at Organico. Very promising ICO and good developers!
i am not an expert infact i'm new to ICO but what do you think of AMO?
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I think investing good ico until now that I see and note also I see is a good strategy to do proper due diligence and research before investing into any project. Basically, what makes a good ICO range from the team, token metrics, roadmap, product (at least MVP, testnet) and the project itself.
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

I suggest you shou take a look at volttech.io, it's really a good project sold out all token in 2 hours. You can have it when it listed, It will be the trend of 2018
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

before joining the ico project you should see how many tokens are sold and the amount of allocations for the development of the project. it will affect the condition of the price after it is in the market.
bharatgandass

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

What is your advise on Good ico to invest?

Market is red everywhere. But if you want to invest then check company properly. whitepaper, soft cap, hard cap. website traffic, and team, adviser.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

I think that for investing in ICO you need to choose an ICO that has a large community, so that the enthusiasts of a coin or ICO marker will have a lot.
fitsaintbig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Varanida projects look promising to me
Varanida Is Fair For Every Party
We are entering a new era for Digital Content and Advertising; an era in which every stakeholder is fairly rewarded & has the best possible experience.
Varanida helps users have a better experience, and be rewarded when they are browsing the Internet. Their privacy is respected, and they are free to view or remove any ad.
Koskas91

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Take a look at Usechain.
Here are the links  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3432061.0  http://www.usechain.net/  http://www.usechain.net/ .

But guys beware yourself of scam and make your own research. Dont follow just what other people say. Its your choice and your money which you can lose.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

Good ICO is hard to come by and so far crytos in general not in a bull market at moment. Hard time for ICO.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

What is your advise on Good ico to invest?
Yes if you want to invest in ICO, of course, you have to choose a good ICO and promising for the future. Do not just choose the promising ICO for the present but should also think about the future with the ICO you hold. You should check the ICO you want to buy and do not get you wrong to buy a good ICO.
SpyGUy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

I'm agree with man, who thinks that Varanida os more than simple project. They got app that works in Chrome everyday and you can easily watch it!
SpyGUy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

Yeah, and my favorite this month is Blockshipping. Guys with great idea, how to stop lose money in shipping industry. Team from Maerks and many good devs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: