Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:03:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nano mining  (Read 125 times)
Just_Trying_This (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

Hey all,

I read a lot here but I rarely post. Today I read a post from a 10x chat group about nano mining. Technically it’s mining Monero and you receive a payout in Nano. I thought I’d give it a shot and surprisingly it works. Unfortunately I’m just using an old laptop, iPad and a couple of iPhones but I can see the coins coming into my wallet. If anyone has a decent setup this could be profitable. If anyone wants to give it a try feel free. If you have any questions let me know.

https://nano-miner.com/?9w42
Biltuu

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Yes It is working  Cheesy Cheesy
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

Nano coin is the brand new coin name of RaiBlocks in the world of digital coin. The branding trend again began in January 2018, coin nano still using the same ticker (XRB). Coin Nano can we as one way to be able to reach the coin that became the main target in the world that is Bitcoin. This is an efficient and worthy alternative for us to try in collecting coin nano.

Coin Nano uses its own lattice-block structure, the Nano wants to succeed where such as Bitcoin has been successful in the short term that began in 2009. Cryptococcus has promised to deliver Nano free of charge transactions in real time without the overhead and energy just like Bitcoin.
Just_Trying_This (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

I’m glad it worked. More than anything I think it’s interesting. It makes me want to upgrade my equipment
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: