Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of the future?  (Read 448 times)
gezhid008 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

Bitcoin provides an inescapable database for the age of artificial intelligence. Bitcoin, a challenge to the haphazard distribution of wealth, has challenged all wealth hegemony. He fulfilled the promise of equality before wealth and broke the existing law of distribution of wealth. The hope of the future development of the currency has been seen, and the people have seen the hope of solving the financial crisis. Digital standard currency, regional chain standard currency era, it has become a world currency unified solid bridge, it will break the wealth create monopoly power, long time, any money before it is fragile, what is the gold standard and silver standard, dollars are rubbish, who is the next monetary unification the rookie of The Times, the replacement of main currency will evolve?
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

Technology and venture capialist investor James Altucher said the bitcoin will continue to grow. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or other digital currencies will be considered to replace paper money as a currency for transactions. According to Altucher, the public has made several currency changes in history. First gold replaces barter system as a transaction tool, then paper money replaces gold as a tool of value storage. Then, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will replace the paper money as a transaction tool.
andrei.dr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

Bitcoin provides an inescapable database for the age of artificial intelligence. Bitcoin, a challenge to the haphazard distribution of wealth, has challenged all wealth hegemony. He fulfilled the promise of equality before wealth and broke the existing law of distribution of wealth. The hope of the future development of the currency has been seen, and the people have seen the hope of solving the financial crisis. Digital standard currency, regional chain standard currency era, it has become a world currency unified solid bridge, it will break the wealth create monopoly power, long time, any money before it is fragile, what is the gold standard and silver standard, dollars are rubbish, who is the next monetary unification the rookie of The Times, the replacement of main currency will evolve?

Replacing the primary forms of payment will definitely evolve. In my opinion, Bitcoin is just the first virtual currency created in this sense, but it is not and will not remain the only virtual currency that will be used as an alternative payment to the usual model.
menggay16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

We all know that bitcoin is a virtual cryptocurrency and the price would be the factor to think others that bitcoin is very similar to any currency up to now. It is possible to use only the same, but in a reality there is a difference in the different ways in which it is used.
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Some countries like Japan, for example, allow bitcoin to be used as a means of payment (not as legal tender or legal currency). But if we go to Japan, just a few, not to say very little, the store is willing to accept payment with bitcoin. Especially in other countries, including Indonesia. In other words, payments using bitcoins are currently very rare.
I hope hopefully in the future bitcoin can be legal in indonesia.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 11:38:06 AM by Boysen

the introduction of cryptocurrencies in the currency world is  very possible. as a matter of fact, even as of now few countries have already adapted this kind of payment though, it's too early to predict what might happen. but it'll be positive since many people are already into this kind of investment. this makes me into thinking that cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

i dont think so.

as soon as electricity becomes expensive, for any city holder that controlls his own currency bitcoin is like a free gift.

they will than release laws, like "free confiscation of any bitcoins in this city"

as soon as you try to pay with bitcoin then, people will betray you and sell the bitcoin to the city mayor.

regards

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Bitcoin has a limited supply. Meaning when people lose their private keys the supply will be actually decreasing meaning that it's a deflationary currency which is not good for buying selling stuff because if you hold it gains value Smiley

It more like digital gold, an investment that holds and increases in value over time. Ethereum has much higher chance to become the future currency. If most of the services will be built on top of Ethereum and people will use ETH to pay for those services, that would make sense.

In my opinion none of the above will be used as a currency, we need a stable coin that will keep the same value. I think the best one until now is Maker.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
francis95

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

Im new to bitcoin so correct me Im wrong.. if robots will be made to pay bills in the future..I think bitcoin will have the guts to replace our current currency.. Time will come that every people will learn about crypto and the blockchain technology so everything is possible with the development of the new technology..
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin is not yet the world currency. But according to the momentum of development, bitcoin is very useful and is the choice of people in many transactions. It increasingly meets the needs of people as well as the development of modern economy. This is the basis for bitcoin to quickly become the world currency.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

In the distant future it is. But like 5-10 years right now, there is a slight possibility for that...
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

I think so. Bitcoin has become one of the most influential currencies in recent time around the world. people are becoming familiar with this platform day by day, Not only that but also Bitcoin and blockchain system is getting accepted by the people because of the unique facilities. Blockchain system is becoming popular for its outstanding opportunity for making and saving money on this platform for a time being.
That's why Bitcoin has made a tremendous impact in the monetary world around the globe. In recent time, Twitter CEO said that Bitcoin will be the individual currency in the future.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

At the moment we also see bitcoin as a currency. But this currency has not been used so widely around the world and fiat money is always more convenient than bitcoin.
But I think we should use bitcoin as a tool to transfer large amounts of money. We should not consider it cash because it takes a lot of time to move from bitcoin to cash. That is very inconvenient.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Currently bitcoin is considered to be a valuable coin. But it has not become the official currency in the world. Water is allowed to use, there is water forbidden to use. In the future, if all countries are technologically advanced, bitcoin may become the world's currency.
risa33

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

I hope Bitcoin will be acknowledged by all countries in this world and become popular in the eyes of the people, unfortunately in my own country Bitcoin has not been legal to be all circles have not known about Bitcoin. But I am very optimistic about the future Bitcoin will replace the paper money.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

Sure it will be a currency of the futurea
we will never know what will happen in this world, it is hard to predict if bitcoin will be the currency of the future. because bitcoin is a digital currency and bitcoin has just been created in 2009. people are more confident with the country's native currency because it has become a legitimate means of payment since time immemorial.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

I am totally sure that it will be! Cryptocurrency is way better than fiat money, I hope that someday we will see rules changing.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

There are not any altcoins that actually offer "faster" transaction times. There are many that offer fast block confirmation times, but this is not the same as faster transaction times. With bitcoin you can know with a good amount of certainty that a TX will confirm after only a few seconds.

You can also establish anonymity with bitcoin by simply using a mixer that does not keep logs.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

Are not. I do not think that BTC will be the common currency of the whole world, firstly they are high risk. And prices fluctuate frequently. BTC is not owned by any country so the application of laws or regulations to Bitcoin is not possible between countries. This makes Bitcoin difficult to put into trading.
Prameda Mendis

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

This is a controversial topic to discuss. According to my view point BITCOIN can not be the currency of the future world. There is no possibility to have a decentralized currency to be the world's currency. It must be a centralized controllable currency. But Bitcoin will be more popular in future. Because technology oriented world must have an one currency that can be used with their tasks. I think Bitcoin will be a great currency to fill that requirement. As well as other alt-coins are trying to come up with concepts to fill the same requirement, but the trust factor is with BTC. So I think in technology oriented tasks BITCOIN will be the currency of future. But not everywhere... 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: