Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Gold & Silver bullion  (Read 262 times)
Mr.Ease (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

I am an avid gold and silver collector and I am hoping to find a good avenue to exchange my cryptos for precious metals

I am buying silver and gold bullion. (Must say 0.999+)
I would also entertain Platinum offers
Minimum Transaction ammount = $100
Maximum Transaction ammount = $999

I will pay over spot price but I am not looking to pay collectors premiums. I will also pay for shipping, but this could be a factor in accepting the deal.

[silver]
- 1oz round min
- 10oz bar max

[gold]
- 1 gram min
- 1/2 oz max

Specific Rounds I am seeking:
- Mexican Libertad (Silver or Gold)
- "Queens Beast" coins ( Silver or Gold) -  Specifically 1/4oz Gold coins

I reserve the right to not deal with anyone for any reason without stating reasons

Please post a comment with what you are looking to sell and expected price. Remember, I am paying a % over spot and not interested in collectors premiums.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexSummers

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

So
What is it??
hejioei

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

How does the shipping and logistic work?
Mr.Ease (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

How does the shipping and logistic work?

After a deal is made. Ship to my address. Id pay for shipping.
Obviously there will be level of trust. The risk falls on me though so i will most likely only deal with trusted users

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
Merited by Mr.Ease (1)

Why not use https://www.amagimetals.com/ or https://veldtgold.com/ or one of the other retailers? They offer a 3% discount if you buy with bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Mr.Ease (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Why not just buy online from dealers who accept BTC ?

I don't know any good ones that gives good rates.
The ones I found make you register and they probably send in tax documents.

Tax season was long and sickening and tough to figure out. I quit using Bittrex and Poloniex because of it.
Basically anything under $1k, undocumented, I don't need to worry about (sopposedly), So i'll roll with it unless they(government) tell me otherwise.

If you know of a good online dealer please share  Wink

Mr.Ease (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Why not use https://www.amagimetals.com/ or https://veldtgold.com/ or one of the other retailers? They offer a 3% discount if you buy with bitcoin.

https://veldtgold.com/   I'm checking out this site. Thanks

I am still willing to deal with users here on BitcoinTalk also as a direct trade

Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
Merited by Mr.Ease (1)

Tax season was long and sickening and tough to figure out. I quit using Bittrex and Poloniex because of it.
Basically anything under $1k, undocumented, I don't need to worry about (sopposedly), So i'll roll with it unless they(government) tell me otherwise.

If im wrong, im certain a particularly knowledgeable heifer will step in and correct me, but no bullion transaction under 10k (or multiple in one day totalling more than 10k) triggers the bullion dealer to file a 1099-B, which also means the buyer would receive a tax document for the purchase. I didnt read whole thread, but I believe in the US, this is the law. It can be found on jmbullion.com or apmex's site as well I believe.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

Hi Mr. Ease,

I regularly trade gold/silver here on the forum, mostly in the "Collectables" section.  I own a Sigmametalyics Precious Metals Verifier and test all metals for purity.

I have a few items you are looking for in my stock, see list below and let me know if you are interested.  If not, no worries at all.

- American Silver Eagles - 2017 - 20 coins - Spot Silver price plus $2 per ounce.  Buy all 20 and they come in a mint tube.

- Mexico Silver Libertads - 2017- 50 coins - Spot Silver price plus $4 per ounce.  Buy in lots of 25 and they come in the mint tube.

- Royal Mint Queen's Beast 2 oz Silver Lions - 1st of the series, up to 20 available - Spot Silver Price plus $13 USD per ounce - These come in the hard to find screw top capsules from the Royal Mint.

- 10 oz 999 Fine Silver Bars - up to 10 available - Spot Silver Price plus 0.75 USD per ounce.

- Mexico 1/10 oz Gold Libertad - 1 available in mint capsule - 165 USD

Prices do not include shipping.  Ships from East Coast USA.  Payment in BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR or VIA all work for me.  Happy to take anything with decent volume on Polo.

Cheers!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Mr.Ease (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

- 10 oz 999 Fine Silver Bars - up to 10 available - Spot Silver Price plus 0.75 USD per ounce.

- Mexico 1/10 oz Gold Libertad - 1 available in mint capsule - 165 USD

Prices do not include shipping.  Ships from East Coast USA.  Payment in BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR or VIA all work for me.  Happy to take anything with decent volume on Polo.

Cheers!

Perfect!

Sending you a PM.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

If im wrong, im certain a particularly knowledgeable heifer will step in and correct me, but no bullion transaction under 10k (or multiple in one day totalling more than 10k) triggers the bullion dealer to file a 1099-B...

I have bought from Amagi and I think Velt Gold. I have bought up to 10oz. bars and although they were over 10k I did not receive anything from them for tax. My understanding is that only purchases of Kilo bars are reported. Of course you still owe tax, but it's on you.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

If im wrong, im certain a particularly knowledgeable heifer will step in and correct me, but no bullion transaction under 10k (or multiple in one day totalling more than 10k) triggers the bullion dealer to file a 1099-B, which also means the buyer would receive a tax document for the purchase. I didnt read whole thread, but I believe in the US, this is the law. It can be found on jmbullion.com or apmex's site as well I believe.

Yes, JM Bullion has a very good infographic explaining the reporting requirements, in the US, for both buys and sell here:  https://www.jmbullion.com/reportable-bullion-transactions-infographic/

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Mr.Ease (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

Thank you all for the taxing documentation. Those restrictions are definitely good to know for a silver/gold collector.

As for what I am looking to buy at this moment - fractional gold pieces

- 1gram - all mints
- 1/10 oz foreign bullion coins (No U.S.)
- 1/4 oz foreign bullion coins (No U.S.)

- 1/4 oz Graded U.K. Queen's Beast's (MS-69 or above)

Otherwise I think I'm pretty much set on the silver for now. But I am willing to accept competitive offers.

- BTC or ETH
- Min. order $200
- Max. order $999

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: