Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

Although now everything is relatively stable and the market seems to be recovering, Bitcoin is losing its leading position and it is rather difficult to assume if alcoins completely get rid of this influence.

I don't want to believe on you because that is not true to all. Although the price of the cryptocurrency is not totally stable but yet their is a chances that it will gradually raising high. Bitcoin is not losing to lead the position because it is still their gradually moving to the highest range. Their are many projects that investors rely because of the capability, so it means it workd well all throughout the way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

This is normal and expected. I think that the general trend of the fall of the market will last about one and a half to two years. Then a new wave of excitement awaits us in the direction of crypto-currencies against the background of the stagnation.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

There was many scam ICOs programs and investors has lost money by investing in those project and that's why twitter and facebook have stopped advertisements for ICOs projects. and that's why shy investors.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

Thing are really looking grim for bitcoin right now. We have already broken the 8000 mark and are still falling like a dead stick. I truly hope that this is the bottom else we might see the inevitable 3000 dollar or even lower range on btc.

Vova.vova

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

I want to invite you to pay attention to a new, but very promising ICO Vireo. This ICO guarantees you high profits and safe cooperation. Vireo is a really cool and unusual project! Check it!
keymtiex

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Crypto market is very volatile but in a good way. When prices dump like now, it is a good time to invest, because they gonna swing back in the near future. Current ICO's take that into account and therefore push ICO's prices down, so investors will rip big when crypto market recovers.
Let me tell you guys about Eternal Trusts, a company whose ICO is currently ON. Eternal Trusts is here to provide solution to problems of the future by creating a platform where individuals can devise products and services necessary for their well-being, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments, and finally, where customers of our unique product can create smart contracts that will ensure autonomous purchasing of future services. Join Now and be part of this project
refaelsh

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

We all need to understand one important economic law, without crisis and falls there is no big growth, so you just need to wait.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Investment and profit taking are very normal, after a long Uptrend, the market goes into downtrend is inevitable. But I believe this market will explode in the next one or two years  Wink Wink
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
The price fall in cryptocurrency is good for the environment to eliminate scam ICO. The ICO sale must also need to regulate to secure the investors money and not put it into waste. If that happens it is a win win situation between investors and legit developers who have a real project.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

In crypto, everything can fall easily including the price of the cryptocurrency. Yes, we all realize the reduced price in these recent days. They are changing every day, but some days to this day, the price is still falling. However, it doesn't mean that the crypto is going to die. They are still changing.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

I have lost more than 30% of the money. Don't be afraid of the red market. Crying is useless. If you have not lost confidence, then we must have hope for the future. With patience, we will win.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

I have lost more than 30% of the money. Don't be afraid of the red market. Crying is useless. If you have not lost confidence, then we must have hope for the future. With patience, we will win.
it is maybe droping because the volume of the investors that invest into it is maybe decrease. And the volume of the investors decrease maybe because of some negative issue that crypto currency face. Some negative issue may cause some small holder to dump their coin because they are maybe start believing on the negative side.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

I am trying to look at it as my personal accumulating phase. I am buying left and right, setting up a nice long term portfolio. I invested what I could lose only, and even if I do lose it all I will accept my lessons learned and continue. Right now my pf is pretty red. Overall I am down over 60% from when I started (but still a bit over the amount I invested in fiat initially). I will just hold and have patience. I will not believe it will somehow be over soon, instead I believe this is just the beginning, and we are all part of it one way or the other Smiley.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
It only gives us an opportunity where the bottom is.
Now it is pretty clear 6k is the bottom of bitcoin no matter how bad the situation is.
The market is starting to grow again. Lots of people will join again.
Cryptocurrency is indeed increased yesterday. but for now Cryptocurrency is recovering its usefulness to restore their position and their prices and become a highly reliable market for the future. therefore, for now, the time is right to support it back up and rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Yes, cryptocurrencies are currently in bear market again as fluctuations in prices were now on dip mode. Let's wait and observe market trend what will happen in the next several days. If the trend will continuously decline and will stabilize in a day, it will be a good time in buying alts and same strategy is to do  HODL your coins while waiting for the recovery.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

Yes, cryptocurrencies are currently in bear market again as fluctuations in prices were now on dip mode. Let's wait and observe market trend what will happen in the next several days. If the trend will continuously decline and will stabilize in a day, it will be a good time in buying alts and same strategy is to do  HODL your coins while waiting for the recovery.

Thats normal of cryptocurrency,so we need to be carefull of chosing the right coins when investing in crypto,and it is expected to happen and if that happen we need to be wise and grab the chance to buy more coins because that time is the right time to do that way.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

This is normal in the cryptocurrency market the volatility is the number one characteristic of this market stay safe try to diversify with stable salt in a crash
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

It is not bad but gives us an opportunity where the bottom is.
Now it is pretty clear 6k is the bottom of bitcoin no matter how bad the situation is.
The market is starting to grow again.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

This year is not the easiest. we had to overcome a lot of difficulties. it remains to eat that they will no longer be
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:35 AM

This year is not the easiest. we had to overcome a lot of difficulties. it remains to eat that they will no longer be

this year seems the very difficult situations that ever happen in the industry of cryptocurrency. in the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: