Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

The crypto market tends to drop when there is negative press or news about governmental regulations involving cryptocurrencies. In a situation like this, the whole market lost more than half of its total market capitalization because of a series of negative events, news, rumours, and government decisions.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, a lot of people who have invested the last or borrowed money and now more people withdraw money to save at least something! Therefore, the price falls lower and lower

Yes there some personal issue involve but I think one of the reason of market falling is because of the regulation and the news about exchanges being hacked that's why people are selling their tokens to exchange for fiat just to be safe about these negative news.

leoandrew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

yeah , cryptocurrency pricese are falling due to down market and the media is just spreading the worst news of crypto . I think there is some government influence here or the negative information for crypto. I hope this is for temporary , the market should be back soon .
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

I agree with you, this year is very difficult for crypto . And it is unknown when the situation will improve .
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

No need to panic, you need to be able to stay calm in any situation . Such a fall as it is now, it is a reason for investment
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Unfortunately , I agree with you, 2018 is the most difficult year for all of us ... but I think it's too early to give up on crypto . In the near future, everything will change
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

Yes, the price is slowly but sure, falling down everyday. The price reaches its bottom. We can see many coins are red. Moreover, ETH and Bitcoin are very dropped. It will really influence the other altcoins. Of course. But, we have passed this kind of this condition in the early year. I'm sure that the price still can rise again. Just wait for the good moment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Unfortunately , I agree with you, 2018 is the most difficult year for all of us ... but I think it's too early to give up on crypto . In the near future, everything will change

I feel that this year is really difficult to us for searching a profit but we could still survive if we can follow with what happens in the market so we can make a trade and make a profit too. I will not think to give up on crypto because I think I still have a chance to stay in this crypto world and I can make another profit in the future. the only things that I need to do are how to search for a good moment to buy and sell every coin that I want so I could make a profit in weekly and monthly.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

Many people look for the cheaper price in crypto to get big profit hopefully. And we know many cryptocurrencies appear and make many choices for investor.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

Hi
I see it this way: Where bad times are also better times come again.
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

In the past few years the cryptocurrency will only falling down in only before midyear. it is only finish in the month of the april. but now, the dropping rate is still in the june and still counting. when I look at the price of cryptocurrency in the market , the price seems so low until now.
rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

I still believe in crypto, I hope that prices stopped falling and the market started to show a small increase

Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

I think now it is necessary not to panic but to think about the future and take promising coins at an acceptable price, because the bull market is coming soon. And such situations are constant and in principle the one who sees this is not the first time does not pay much attention to this.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

I think its just normal because as we look at 2017 chart its showing that cryptocurrency was over pump and this is the major caused why crypto is falling. Its the perfect time to buy more and hold more coins which you think has a bright future. And as the market are falling take a relaxing vacation too dont stress your self waiting for the market to get up , theres a perfect timing for it and market will not be forever pumping so this event of market crash os just normal. Be observative and read more about crypto so that enough knowlegde will guide you through success.
Fuck You

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

Criminals take advantage of the current situation to deceive potential investors. When the prices are low they offer great bonuses. That's just my opinion. Internet giants are just trying to protect potential investors not to be fooled by them.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

The conditions in which the market is experiencing a drastic price drop. Is a condition that is common. Calm, that this condition will soon be improved. Some time the price will again improve. Just be patient to wait.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
maxvolts

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
soon everything will change for the better.

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

Since the beginning of last year until now indeed be a very difficult time after some hardfork going on.  many refusals to crypto san were prolonged until now. certainly, a lot of people hope this will end soon and will soon recover and can be profitable.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

Indeed what I saw from a few weeks ago crypto market has decreased and with the decline many people who hold their altcoin and wait for the market price again stable and can sell it when market price back up and can get profit then I am sure with the market decline crypto which currently can restore market prices and altcoin prices

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: