Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

Yes, the price of ICO token is very hard to increase in some months. Mostly, their prices are always falling. However, some good tokens always have good maintenance. We must realize that the price may increase, but needs more months or years.
well, months have a lot, but I think just a couple. Next year, the cryptocurrency is already stabilizing, and a year later it is gaining momentum for popularization.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
PhurryVermin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

I concur, It is the best time to contribute however the most noticeably bad time to offer. The costs are low and the exchange expenses are getting high. As I would like to think, the web mammoths that you have specified has nothing to do with this. I think many individuals are losing enthusiasm on crypto and they simply need to go elsewhere.
luckydt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

I feel the fall of the price of digital currency is a typical thing since crypto money itself has regularly experienced this way thus now you can put resources into altcoin that guarantees and advantages in light of the fact that the present conditions are a decent time to contribute and purchase altcoin
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

Altcoins are dropping in bitcoin prices but when we look at it in dollar perspective they are still quite close to what they were. However the important part we should focus on is the bitcoin dominance of the market, which is going really high. Anytime bitcoin dominance went up two things happen.

Either bitcoin will go back down and altcoins will go back up and nothing changes in dollar value OR bitcoin will stay around the same levels and altcoins will increase with the new money coming in, which fuels bitcoin higher as well. Anything may happen but I am sure only the reason backed altcoins are going to saty with us and the rest may go delisted from the exchanges. This is what had happened in the past and hence may happen again.

We must choose altcoins carefully, this is the only thing we must learn from here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Falling prices are a normal condition, you need not worry. we all know that an investment is bound to experience ups and downs. although it's been a long time we have to keep believing that we can get through this. crypto will be recovered in August. well we should believe it.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

The fall in the crypto market is a normal situation. But fluctuations in this market are very costly. Accordingly, it is difficult time for iso.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

I think the hard times for the moment have started over and now is the time for the repair market crypto. Many people have considered the market growing crypto can be seen from the volume of activity going on. Many people invest because they know that the market will recover because the Bitcoin is currently rising.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

The price of altcoins is falling, because smart money decided that in the next quarter there will be only bitcoin growth. There are many reasons for this. It's dangerous to sit in altcoins now.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

The question is Cryptocurrency can fall its price?
The answer is
- lots of deceptive ICO.
- do not ask investors for cryptocurrency
- there is no renewal from Ccryptocurrency

But I think this is just an ordinary cycle, so when later there is a time it is in apstikan will surely rise again its price.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

Bitcoin is growing rapidly, and altcoins are falling! You will need to wait for the right moment and invest in the best, but the growth will be fast, you need to have time!
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

now is a very difficult time for crypto , prices are very low , the market is going lower . But I don't think we need to panic, we need to be patient and wait
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

It really is a hard time for the cryptso, but now it does seem like bitcoin might be on a recovery trend but the altcoins don't seem to be following it too which is a problem. We have been in a bear market for so long watching the values of our portfolios fall.  This is the time to invest in altcoins if you ask me, since their prices seem to be suffering so much.
phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Now, cryptocurrencies prices are rising, we are probably facing the recovering moment of the industry which will benefit all of us if we take advantage of this moment. This is the right time to invest in Ethereum, for example, and hold it until the price rises more than the price at which you have bought it
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

Prices are beginning to slowly go up, so while there is a chance to invest in promising projects.
In the past, we have seen the market value of almost all the crypto coins going down but things have started to change in a positive manner since last few days and that the market has started to recover as the market value of the coins has started rising higher. You need to stay firm and that you must keep on holding your coins as this will then help you in greater profit.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Actually, most of the investors are dumping their investments due to discouragements made on the part on such negative speculations and news. Thus, we cannot improve the viability of cryptos while such negative feedback may be happening. However, we let certain considerations and strategies to be made so, hodlers of cryptos be empowered by such mere self-development and helping each other in the process.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

It really is a hard time for the cryptso, but now it does seem like bitcoin might be on a recovery trend but the altcoins don't seem to be following it too which is a problem. We have been in a bear market for so long watching the values of our portfolios fall.  This is the time to invest in altcoins if you ask me, since their prices seem to be suffering so much.

Guys, I do not see any problem here. The market will be always volatile: you have to take it and live with it. Just wait a bit if you want to earn something more. I believe that the cryptocurrencies will grow.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Yes, this is a very hard time for crypto as the market is still in bear but this is also normal for the market to undergo correction and the price will rise back and I am sure before the end of the year, the market will recover fully from the bear and the bull will take over.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

Right strategy: keep holding to avoid the dramatical loss. In case you have some free money, invest it in different altcoins that have the future. I would recommend Verge, Qtum, Cardano, ETH, and NEO.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

There is no way to improve it. You can't influence on market decrease, because you aren't a whale and even being a whale your impact on market can't be compared with whole tendency.
Just accept it and patiently hold.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
BestRate

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

You don't have to worry about the surrent situation on the market, because it is still on the process of adoption and creation. It means that the demand on crypto will be much higher in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: