Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45811 times)
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

Now this market condition is not well in a couple of month ago the market condition is very well but at the moment most of the people say cryptocurrency prices is going to falling but I see some news and I get information too many company start investment with this cryptocurrency market and I hope it will be more valuable in future. If you see this market and you understand this market not same at a time.

Bitcoin has gifted this much confidence and now everyone is aware of bitcoin future. Almost all users are aware of high price of bitcoin and they know it will continue to grow till the end of time. In the start of bitcoin it was not very high in price but now with time bitcoin has become very expensive to give us huge profit. I have a lot of money and I can save future with bitcoin this is the reason why I am a part of this forum.

I think that Bitcoins future is good due that BTC dominance is growing. From my point of you it is first step for the new cryptomarket when whole capitalisation will be in few really valueable coins.
richkel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

The market is very unstable, many investors are panic and sell their coins, that is the reason why the market keeps falling, those people can't wait and don't believe that the market will recover and soon increase again.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

Yes it is true that currently crypto currency prices are falling but it is also true that the crypto currency prices will be raised in the time period. The crypto currency market is now falling but it will be raised after some time.

Its been quite long time that the crypto market is in low situation, since the first quarter of this year up to this moment nothing is happening, it goes up for a day and it will drop again the next day. We don't know when it really can recover.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

There are lots of things happen is this marketplace and the best thing was the price rise and the worst thing is happing.
The fallen of the price of cryptocurrency. The most worst part is no one knows that where this thing will stop. There was a golden era of this marketplace where people earn lots of money form this marketplace but now they face a huge loss form this place.

There are many reasons for falling the market one of the reason is scammers they just fool lots of people and people lose their trust on crypto marketplace and hamper the marketplace a lot.
Another reason is many icos projects are come day by day some are very fruitfull but most of them are scams its also just shook the market and loose people trust form this marketplace. Let's see what happen next.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Even the stock market sometimes encounters such fluctuations. This is quite normal practice in the crypto currency market. I think this is temporary. Cheesy
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

I wonder why is everyone here complaining about prices just falling and falling , why don't you write why the price of bitcoin grew)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

Whenever a downfall comes, people are questioning about that from every quarter but no one talks about it when it is in full swing that why it is skyrocketing. This is the human behavior but these happen again and again in future also and we never panic in these situations.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

Yes hard time is still going on for cryptocurrencies and market is falling that's why ICOs are suffered the most. Earlier this year facebook restrict crypto related advertising but soon facebook realise it and reverse the ban of crypto related advertisements but still market is not stable. I think in the coming month market will gradually recover and falling period of cryptocurrencies will be over.

Kupidon777

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Unfortunately, the decline in prices for altcoins is a natural process. In December and January, there was rapid growth, and now we are paying for it.The faster the growth, the longer the fall. By winter, the situation will change, but the growth will not be so fast.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

Unfortunately, the decline in prices for altcoins is a natural process. In December and January, there was rapid growth, and now we are paying for it.The faster the growth, the longer the fall. By winter, the situation will change, but the growth will not be so fast.
As we know, Cryptcurrencies are a big threat to the banking system. So most of the countries and institutes are making every effort to limit the cryptocurrencies but the features of cryptocurrencies are such great that no one can stop crypto industry.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Perhaps with the fall of the crypto currency, many investors can invest, because investing also requires more stable growth, but it can take more time, because now it's cooler you keep coins that you need to protect your coins from loss.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Yes, it is wise for Internet giants to limit advertising. When the cryptocurrency market is not good, there will be many scams.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Well, what can I say ... At the end of last year there was a very rapid growth, which no one expected. But according to all laws, such rapid growth should be followed by an equally rapid decline. And this is absolutely normal. It is very good that the prices did not go off at all to zero.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Based on my observations on the prices since i started checking the statistics of cryptocurrencies prices, its really a consistent red market. I think we more supporters and investors to join this business so that we will have more demand and the soonest we will experience the rise and we will have bigger profit.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

I think now the crypto market price is also increasing with a better value, so we will also get more profits by waiting for a higher price increase than the current price increase.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 03:07:22 PM by JoyofCrypto

Not the first time prices are falling like that and not the last one.
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

It's not just tough times for cryptocurrency market, I think this is the end of the cryptocurrency market. I think that prices will no longer be able to take off and people will start to sell their coins at a very low price and in the end the coin will simply disappear.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

the price of coins dropped dramatically and I do not see the prerequisites in order, they began to return. Almost all of the ICO closed a couple months after opening and people lose their money. The cryptocurrency market is forcing people to lose money. Almost no one earns coins so the market will soon come to an end.

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

All set against cryptocurrency market. Every day we see news about new restrictions in China. Constantly we see news about fraud and theft of funds from exchanges and wallets. The company and the social network banned the advertising of crypto-currencies and all of these factors are very hard hit to the reputation of the cryptocurrency market. Coins are losing value every day and I think that is the end of cryptocurrency market
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

the time really hard. Many have been waiting for the improvement of the situation because last year coins started to grow in late summer but this year we see that the situation is not improving but rather deteriorating and coins lose in value even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: