Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
tolobua

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Questions like this should not be discussed anymore, there are lots of threads with questions like this, and we all certainly already know the answer to this question. and all the answers in a thread like this are the same.
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

As for the lowering of market value it is normal therefore because we know today's investors are few. so let's just wait for the bigger amount of money we'll get when we sell altcoins.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

many people panicked because of falling prices, and uncertain market conditions. but this is a risk that must be faced, because this is normal. patience and optimism are needed in conditions like this, so as not to lose a lot of money.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
funkenschuster

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

obviously, ought to be more cautious in watching the market and dependably make certain, do the buy now in light of the fact that the present cost is low and may without a doubt do HODL half a month ahead, most essential don't be influenced on the off chance that you have contributed simply pause and make certain that your coins will take off.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

It is Cryptocurrency normal trend that sometimes falling but immediately in the next following days, weeks or months will be pumping again. So, better for us to wait for the right time and big time market price for us to earned high. So patient is the key for this.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

In the market, the decline in prices and rising prices is normal, because crypto prices depend on demand and supply. But I think the fall of crypto isn't a frightening nightmare, but if you think positively, it's a good time to buy.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

At the moment the ICO is not working, there are too many ICOs to trick investors into leaving, which is a bad sign for the Crypto market, not just ICO scams but ICO. Capital mobilization was unsuccessful because their projects were not attractive enough to attract investment causing the project to fail. I think we are making crypto fall down, we need a clean crypto environment to get rid of ICO shit and virtual project. Create a new environment for Crypto to grow and it will take time.

ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

They are not falling, they are changing and going strong and more reliable. Be happey that they are not stagnant because it would mean that they are dead.

https://wppenergy.io
tisumagic

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

As for the lowering of market value it is normal therefore because we know today's investors are few. so let's just wait for the bigger amount of money we'll get when we sell altcoins.
selling it at the moment I think is not a wise solution, because we will only get a little result, at this cheap price. at least we can be more patient, so we won't be disappointed

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Yes it's true.  Crypto market price is falling down and cryptocurrency projects are not in a good shape but don't lose hope, what happen for the trends now is just normal. Cryptocurrency price is very volatile in nature and no one can ever predict it. For sure after the dump it will pump. The supply and demand of cryptocurrency also dictates the prices. No need to panic be calm. Take this red market as an opportunity to invest.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

i think this is normal in the cryptocurrency market the volatility is the number one characteristic of this market stay safe just try to diversify with stable coin in a crash
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Yeah, It can't be denied if the crypto currency condition is now very bad and in a critical condition. All projects and ICOs are in poor condition. It is only natural that all crypto currencies are declining and falling for a long time. Yeah, this worrisome condition can be said throughout 2018. Now what we can do is to contribute to recovering crypto currency market prices so that they can get better quickly. We can do it by contributing to being an active player in the crypto currency market. We can participate in restoring the market condition actively on buying and selling in the market but we also have to have a smart strategy so as not to experience losses.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

Crypto prices are falling since it is volatile we expect of changes. Many reason's affecting the market but I still believe their is a good news that growth will increase. The market will rise it can happen but take time.
I think this is the impact of the decline in BTC prices so that most of the altcoin prices have also decreased. Well, this is a normal thing because cryptocurrency prices are very volatile, in other words, it is very dependent on supply and demand, which is very much influenced by news and outstanding issues related to the economy and cryptocurrency in particular.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

maybe it is more appropriate that this is the point of gaining profit, because from this fall and there are people who understand cryptocurrency and buy it, when the price goes up maybe he becomes KING.
Facebook bans cryptocurrency because it saves the SCAM ICO to the public.
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

The bad thing right now is most of the crypto traders are getting scammed and they are losing trust in crypto and there goes the spreading of bad news about crypto. I would like to suggest those kind of people to research a lot before they do anything, it all depends on us and what decision we take.
Kainhighwind

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

Bitcoin has dropped about 6% or so today, yet my 3 mining rigs are still bringing in the same dollar value for the bitcoin they are using - How is this possible? The bitcoin balance is correct with the actual dollar value currently. Strange. It's like my mining rigs picked up speed or something.

sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

And the reason is BTC's decreasing. This connection is very harmful and I see that a lot of people here know about it. It could be solve as soon as possible.
Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Right now the ICO isn't working, there are an excessive number of ICOs to trap speculators into leaving, which is an awful sign for the Crypto advertise, not simply ICO tricks but rather ICO. Capital assembly was unsuccessful on the grounds that their tasks were not sufficiently alluring to pull in speculation making the venture come up short. I think we are influencing crypto to tumble down, we require a clean crypto condition to dispose of ICO poo and virtual task. Make another condition for Crypto to develop and it will require investment.
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

Yes, the situation on the market is not positive now. It was very difficult to carry out the levels achieved in the past year. Currently, it is difficult to get huge profits, as the market falls every day.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

In my own opinion, I think this price drop is very natural. Maybe it is because of the whales that is making the price drop and the price high. Just think positive, i think the price of every coin will comeback to its original price sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: