Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Now the price has started to grow and I think that in general the market will now start to grow. There are a lots of new investors and new ICO are also appear
olayadave

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

I feel the fall of the price of digital currency is a typical thing since crypto money itself has regularly experienced this way thus now you can put resources into altcoin that guarantees and advantages in light of the fact that the present conditions are a decent time to contribute and purchase altcoin
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

It is not news any more. The price falls every day and people already got used to it. For me the falling market now it is absolutely normal.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

This time the price of electronic money constantly dropped. But this time we see the market down, but I still expect that the market will soon grow at the end of this year.

Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Well price will fall since all markets are down.Everyone is expecting a bull market in the next months.Don't think Social medias restrictions of Crypto advertisement affected too much on price falling. Its just a normal drop and will get back to its actual price again.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

I'm sure there will not be a big drop in the market. It's just that we are already at the bottom. Almost all Altcoins have fallen in their price by 10 times.

yes) And next 10 times they were rasing again! So I think here is nothing serious about current situation! Don't panic)

We always say there is no reason to panic, but the sad realities are the crypto price continues to drops, and there is no movement for the rising of the price. Let's face it, we don't need to be hypocrite here, the sad realities that crypto is going to die soon.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

I'm sure there will not be a big drop in the market. It's just that we are already at the bottom. Almost all Altcoins have fallen in their price by 10 times.

yes) And next 10 times they were rasing again! So I think here is nothing serious about current situation! Don't panic)

We always say there is no reason to panic, but the sad realities are the crypto price continues to drops, and there is no movement for the rising of the price. Let's face it, we don't need to be hypocrite here, the sad realities that crypto is going to die soon.
There was a strong reasont that enough to make you feel panic, i know that these guys will always panic when they are seeing their money has been dropping a lot due to the bearish trend.
Crypto is a speculation market and it's the main point that they are not getting it right now. I know that mostly these guys are talking bullshit when there was a big bearish trend.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

Price falling is very normal condition any market in Stock market, Forex Even in Crypto. But the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile because price fluctuations are very high in the short time period.

We cannot really say that the rket will be stay normal. Things in cryptocurrency market is very volatile and we cannot really predict what will going to happen next. As of this moment we can take this as an opportunity at the same time have trust and hodl. Everyone must not panic.

kulas

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:36:41 AM

Banning crypto ads doesn't do anything with the fall of the crypto market. It is a normal cycle in the market, ups and downs of the prices. There are different reasons causing this situations.
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

what I see today is falling and so now with the market of the crypto market many people who prefer to invest and hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back then from now on many people who choose to hold altcoin and invest in altcoin that promise and benefit
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

No need to worries it's a normal cycle in the crypto market or even in other trading market. What goes up, must come down and then go back up again. Also the previous history of the market price is just repeating itself.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

the Internet has opened many paths back to crypto this even better because of a lot of support. Indeed this year be the year that may be a lot of people feel a lot of losses. the fall of prices that is large enough and there is no increase until this month a lot makes people go without satisfactory results. Please be aware this is a reasonable condition which is always the case and just wait for the course to hike to soon arrive.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

No need to worries it's a normal cycle in the crypto market or even in other trading market. What goes up, must come down and then go back up again. Also the previous history of the market price is just repeating itself.
the market increased and decreased is a natural thing, because every trade must go up and down. no need to panic or worry, the market will definitely return to normal and can rise high. Crypto must be strong and able to survive it all requires a process to bounce back, in the future Crypto will grow well again.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

The prices are "falling" maybe for people who has no idea. But you should have to know, that it was clear that after the bullrun last year of bitcoin it would come a hard correction. So people who are longer involved in cryptocurrencies and stock markets werent suprised. Just all the beginners who buyed this stuff at the all time high are now crying. Cryptocurrencies are longterm investments, so forget to get rich over night.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

No, it's not true anymore, I would call it a sideways movement, because this is the way that is now used in the BTC chart so called. This is a slight increase and decrease in price, if you notice then we must sooner or later see the end of it.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

I think it is time to promote crypto more and more because we can stop somehow the falling of the prices. Don't let yourself intimidated by it.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

This is a normal market trend. Just have patience and I think by the end of the year there will be growth Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is never stable at times, sometimes above sometimes also below, and this is reasonable because Cryptocurrency prices are indeed volatile. And when the price of Cryptocurrency falls, it is an opportunity for investors to increase their investment.
Kiroyd

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I do not watch the prices for a long time. I was bothered by this senseless occupation. The prices fall below and below and there is no sense to watch them.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

It seems to me that in cryptocurrency is always the case, the price is down then go up.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: