Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today April 16, Bitcoin price has bounded over $8,100.00  (Read 400 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Yes you are correct and lets just wait and see what will happen in the next few weeks or months perhaps since bitcoin now is bullish. Hopefully the trend of increase would be conitnuous until bitcoin will reach a new all time high soon.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is trading at $8,147.05 with an increase of 20% within a week.

This is the highest price recorded since Mid March. The total market capitalization will reach 350 billion USD in 2 months after it has been recorded at 335 billion USD.
Bitcoin is predicted to keep increasing in price and NILECOIN price will surely increase, too.

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

Cryptocurrency market will gradually increase until the middle of May as well as Bitcoin, thats what I hear from expert TA's. Bitcoin price does affect majority of the altcoins in the market since most of those coins are dependable with Bitcoins price.  Even ETH has been folllwing the trend of Bitcoin. Whenever Bitcoin drops Eth follows the same thing when it rise.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

Good news for the investors and coin holders for this good news. Hoping for the continues price increase in the next few days and incoming months,and never decrease the price.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

This percentage of growth still does not show the real situation with all the coins. See that bitcoin has already fallen from 20% to 1%, it takes time until stabilization occurs, but this is already a positive moment and the hope that the price will be above 10k.

Bitcoin will grow even more though
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

I think the growth is a healthy one, if this will continue, it may reach 9k USD again upto 10k$ per BTC. anyways, it is mid of the month, I am expecting another FUD that may hold BTC growth as well as altcoins.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

This is indeed funny, what does the price of BTC has to do with Nilecoin, Nilecoin this is my first time of hearing about it, I even search for it on Coinmarketcaap to know which exchnage is listed on it is not listed on CMC, I don't think you can do a bad job than this marketing your baby coin

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

We had downtrend for more than 3 months and you think that one pump can interrupt it? The price isn't the problem, the biggest problem was/is the fact that fear is still too high. If you think that fear can disappear overnight then it wasn't fear, it is an illusion...
Hope it will though. GO AWAY FUD!
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

I really hope that Bitcoin will see another dip in near time to 7500 or something. Maybe some alts will also  start to dip a little bit and maybe my altcoin buyorders getting filled because of that  Cheesy
heynikkki

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

My assumption is that Bitcoin price will go to $8450. there will be correction to $6200 and only after that Bitcoin will moon again.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

We are all waiting for this moment to arrive. Lets hope that bitcoin will continue to grow. But the market is so unpredictable. It keeps in moving.

heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

I think Bitcoin is trying to create a new point of resistance for $ 8,000 for a group that is settled on the market. In order to be able to create a resistance in the exact sense, it is necessary to get ahead of panic sales by including some more investors into the market.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:45:23 AM by ajochems

According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is trading at $8,147.05 with an increase of 20% within a week.

This is the highest price recorded since Mid March. The total market capitalization will reach 350 billion USD in 2 months after it has been recorded at 335 billion USD.
Bitcoin is predicted to keep increasing in price and NILECOIN price will surely increase, too.

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

I had think the same.When the price is stable at certain value of more than two-three days.Then the price of bitcoin will reach new moon.I was saying this with the experience. So the price of bitcoin will reach some maximum value at the end of this month. Just hold your bitcoin.If the price reaches maximum you will get profit for that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

I think that the price starts to grow due to the fact that there is less negative news.

Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

And what has changed in technical terms? Someone from the projects solved the problem of network load with a large number of transactions? I did not hear that. . It seems to me that market manipulators have bought at cheap prices and now they are driving the market up, the news is nothing to do with.

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

its going down Huh
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

its going down Huh

Yes, most markets are red again, but be not unhappy.
Do it like me and buy cheap bitcoins.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

I think dumping party is end,,for now the bitcoin price is stable and grow up slowly...
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

As of now, Bitcoin has fallen below $ 8,000. At these levels, if the resistance point is correct, we can see a rise again in a short time. This uncertainty in the markets is likely to continue for a while.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

right and in the next days. I guess bitcoin will go down 7k2-7k4. and then will go up 10k. That is the technical analysis I have found in some groups. I hope this technical analysis is correct
Rudzaki

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

Let’s wait and see.

NIL
Nilecoin

The price of bitcoin is slightly stabilized and does not move much either upwards or downwards. While there are small corrections throughout the market, so it is still ahead of both bitcoin and other coins to show their former power. But I think it's much more likely to see among the alts than bitcoin.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: