Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country to set up ICO or Crypto  (Read 1441 times)
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

I don't think there are specific criteria in conducting ICOs except for the tone in the country that prohibits ICOs, such as the regulation issued by the American government that prohibits companies and even individuals from investing in an ICO program,
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

i do think that Maybe even a Country like Hongkong would be Pretty good for an ico, cause it has Pretty easy and nice tax laws

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

The Best Countries  to launch and ICO base on my observation are;

1. Estonia
2. Singapore
3. Cayman

I've been following a lot of ICO, but most of the ICO they register their  business in that 3 countries.

Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

May be of Europe, the best country to cryptocurrency is Russia, from the American continent is the USA, and and from Asia is the Philippines. And of course, much more other countries, which is welcomed bitcoin and cryptocurrency this.
manuelgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

I think the best country right now is Switzerland. A lot of projects are being opened in this country. In addition to this country there is Singapore. I like Singapore better, it is a very modern country.

Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

For me the best bounty or ICO is one that last just few weeks or one month before hitting exchange.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Malta is best county to set up ico, the policy over there is not rigid as what we have in USA, CHINA and other countries where ico are restricted.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:12:42 AM

This is a country where electricity costs a penny, where legal turnover of crypto currency is allowed, where interest in crypto currency is shown not only by shadow business.
BTCempires

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

Judging by the reviewed data, the most favorable for the creation of ICO projects are: Europe and North America, as well as Japan and Australia.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

I think Switzerland is really good to set up ICOs and crypto projects , because they have a strict law regulations and pretty low taxes for crypto related businesses , that allow crypto start-ups to be profitable and have no problems with the law.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

I have heard reports that both Iceland and Switzerland are super friendly to crypto and ICOs in general, they also have quite cheap electricity so mining based ICOs tend to favor these two countries.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I think currently Malta is a friendly country to set up crypt business and ICO, the country is so welcoming to cryptos business and many big compaines have moved their office to the country because of their approach to crypto matters

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

I think this country will be France.On September 12, a special Commission of the national Assembly of France decided to start a test period for the bill creating a legal framework for ICO and French banks will begin to provide ICO accounts to projects approved by the French financial markets regulator (AMF).Thanks to the initiative of the Minister of economy and Finance of France, Bruno Le Mayor, France has a chance to become one of the first major financial centers to offer clear legislative and legal regulation for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

I think this country will be France.On September 12, a special Commission of the national Assembly of France decided to start a test period for the bill creating a legal framework for ICO and French banks will begin to provide ICO accounts to projects approved by the French financial markets regulator (AMF).Thanks to the initiative of the Minister of economy and Finance of France, Bruno Le Mayor, France has a chance to become one of the first major financial centers to offer clear legislative and legal regulation for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors.
Europe has the potential to be the leader in crypto space besides some Asian countries like Singapore . Now with France being one of the leader countries , i think rest of European countries will eventually follow their path and make a further step into blockchain world.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

I don't care about the country where you create, Setup or anything. It's not about the country where I choose ICO it's about the legit of the ICO and how to help people to earn or to grow their money and not scam people. Im not looking for the country but most of them for sure looking for that.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

Whats the best country with pro crypto / no regulations for Crypto ICOs that one can set up a business in?
If I would do ICO, I'd choose country where crypto is freely used everywhere. I think now best country for this is Japan.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I think that best one is Malta, it a very good regulation for ICO and with good incentives to make a project using blockchain with ICO.
Other country that has a clear regulation is Switzerland

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I have been listening to this news in recent times and are really impressed with France. This country is pioneering in the field of financial investment and this could be a great opportunity for projects looking for investors because I believe this market will be very developed in France in the future.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

I think the best countries for ICO projects now are Malta, Singapore, Belarus, Indonesia and Japan. These are some of the countries that is in support of cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

I don't care about the country where you create, Setup or anything. It's not about the country where I choose ICO it's about the legit of the ICO and how to help people to earn or to grow their money and not scam people. Im not looking for the country but most of them for sure looking for that.

How the country regulate ICOs is very important. If there is clear and restrict rules for the team behind ICO, investors will feel better.  It can make the ICO safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: