Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the trend of Bitcoin prices?  (Read 522 times)
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

btc has surpassed 20,000 from almost a year ago. This year with market changes, Is it possible that btc has surpassed this record?
I only look at the trend of bitcoin for a month. I think bitcoin will rise in May but then will be going down. That's what I thought, and whether the bitcoin is ahead of schedule or not is very early to judge.
Not really though May is just around the corner, it is the perfect time to judge. Given that we have slowly and steadily risen for a couple of weeks now I feel quite confident that we have turned the tide and a re-test of $11.8k is only a matter of time and I think that re-test will happen in May.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

We are now facing the slight growth, but the future is unknown. Try to do what you can do and use all the opportunities you have!
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Since 4.13, when Bitcoin suddenly pulled up, does it mean that the bottoming is successful, Bitcoin will usher in a price increase, and it is expected to exceed $11,700, or even higher.
I do not see a huge positive or negative trends, what I see is that the price is going to remain close to the current price for some time, after some months the price will begin to grow slowly, but I really do not think that you should expect too much out of the market right now, this is not the moment to get huge profits this is the moment to buy bitcoin so you can get huge profits in the future.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

Since 4.13, when Bitcoin suddenly pulled up, does it mean that the bottoming is successful, Bitcoin will usher in a price increase, and it is expected to exceed $11,700, or even higher.
Most probably it will,we still have a long way to run bitcoin has just started to recover by those numerous obstacles in its price to fluctuates.We might have waited for almost 4 months to make us see that its about to start the green day.Lets hope for a huge success in this bitcoin community since it truly gives hope for all of us whose been here in this business for a long period of time and even newbie as well.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

I think so as we can see bitcoin now is $9420 So it's not so far Wii get there to what said price. Just believe in bitcoin it will going again in a highest price. Just hold for now and keep buying.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

I think the market is moving in the right direction so this is the best trend in Bitcoin
This is not a good time to get huge profits. In the future, there will definitely be,
We are facing slight growth, trying to do what you can do and using all the opportunities you have! I believe will succeed.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

For now we are seeing the price hike in bitcoin i think this is a good sign that the value will grow up to the highest peak again and it will bring more wealth to us again specially for those who invested huge amount of money.
But i suggest to more people not to be greedy and invest only the amount that you can afford to lose.

Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Current trend of bitcoin is it is moving forward that is the price of bitcoin started to increase. Hope this will continue in future. After a long time the price started to increase if this trend will continue we can expect the massive growth by the end of this year. If you have already bitcoin just hold it for long time then only the profit will be more in future.
mokamoka

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

I think it has relationships with US dollar. Currently, US dollar raises and the bitcoin will also raise.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

The current trend of Bitcoin as of now is started to increase of its price. Hopefully this will continue increasing to the future. This is a good sign for the bitcoin holder so that they can have a good profit of their investment.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Bitcoin price is fluctuating day by day. Today its price has fallen down as its $7.5k approx as compared with the month of july as few days back it was $8.2k approx. Due to highly volatile nature, one should invest in btc after studying crypto market carefully.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Well, unfortunately nothing like that happened. I mean April month was too early to predict as month of hikes for the bitcoin. The reason can be seen in its way of patterns generation. I mean it wasn’t even mid year when you started to predict off the chart predictions. For it, the market recovery is important and it has started to recover just now. So we may say that from this month onwards we may see some spikes for it.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

A year back it went to $4k, then goes down to $3k, then goes to $9k, then $6k, then $20k, then $5.8k then $8.5k now at $7.5k, honestly if I wasn't already heavily invested as a person into bitcoin and all other coins, I would definitely get out of bitcoin and get a steady job and never look back. However I am bound to bitcoin since what I do and I get paid in bitcoins so I can't  exactly "leave" because I would get poor in one day as soon as I leave. I need to keep working but I am telling you bitcoin prices swing so much that it can make a person dizzy from looking at the screen for too long from all those ups and downs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

I think that the best trend to follow is to watch news at the biggest trading exchanges and follow the market price. I like the long-term strategy more than everyday trading and think that it is the best solution
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

I cannot figure out what is happening with bitcoin right now. We can see the impulse of the growth in bitcoin it does not look strong enough because this growth has not acknowledged by other altcoins as we can see so I have got confused a little analyzing this situation. Anyway there may still be a specific weak growth in bitcoin but I do not wait a strong uptrend in bitcoin while other altcoins are in the depression thus I consider that the cap of bitcoin is growth in this case is around 10000$. I think that a new uptrend will be on market when major alcoins will grow as well as bitcoin so it need to wait because the current situation with altcoins is awful. Track on ETH, EOS and others to get a signal when market will change its direction to an uptrend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: