Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin : Never try  (Read 283 times)
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

You write for peoples who intend to participate in the margin
What is your purpose in this market? Are you proving yourself a real investor ? You are not a glamber, right?
In this market, the boundary between gamblers and investors is very fragile
When you join the margin, you are turning yourself into a gambler. You simply do not have the patience to invest, you just want to make a quick profit. That is the mentality of the gambler. Today you can earn a lot, but certainly tomorrow it can also lost more.
They call it a financial leverage, but I call it a gamble. For investment, when your company goes down, if you still put your trust and hold it, it can go up and you can get back. But if the margin, when the long / short beyond your control, you will permanently lose money without getting back.
It's really gambling, I'm advice you not to try, The margin really addictive like gambling. It is not good if you are serious entering into the crypto market.
It will make you sleepless and you allways wants to remove when you lose. Trust me it's bad.
Trading been a margin trading and betting entails alot of risk and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how it works and the ways it is been play out.  Margin trading will actually give you sleepless nights and we should not there venture into it if you have no control over your emotions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

What is your purpose in this market? Are you proving yourself a real investor ? You are not a glamber, right?
When you join the margin, you are turning yourself into a gambler. You simply do not have the patience to invest, you just want to make a quick profit. That is the mentality of the gambler. Today you can earn a lot, but certainly tomorrow it can also lost more.
They call it a financial leverage, but I call it a gamble. For investment, when your company goes down, if you still put your trust and hold it, it can go up and you can get back. But if the margin, when the long / short beyond your control, you will permanently lose money without getting back.
It's really gambling, I'm advice you not to try, The margin really addictive like gambling. It is not good if you are serious entering into the crypto market.
It will make you sleepless and you allways wants to remove when you lose. Trust me it's bad.

I have tried margin trading in Bitmex but I lost more than I win so I decided that Margin trading is not for me and would only try to trade for uptrends.
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Margin is not bad
Important when we participate in margin trading, we must have a concrete plan to know how to manage capital
Especially you must control emotions when trading.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

I have tried margin trading in Bitmex but I lost more than I win so I decided that Margin trading is not for me and would only try to trade for uptrends.

Margin trading swallows the small money immediately. Because of volatility of Bitcoin, so you'll lose it in a little movement of the price. So, if you want to earn some bucks in margin trading, you should invest more. The another obstacle is leverage, try not to be greedy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: