Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Journey] Watch me collect $10,000 worth of ETH and tokens from bounties  (Read 281 times)
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

I think you can actually collect quite a bit more than this, don't hold yourself back! People who participated in the ONT bounty/ airdrop made over $4,500 off of a single claim!
Rudzaki

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

Now the main patience you want and the nerves of steel, if you survive, you will achieve all that you want. But your desire is commendable and it is probably with this approach you need to invest, and not just to break the bank.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
Merited by fortunecrypto (10)

This might be impossible I guess for others or too good to be true or this is a lot of money specially when you are in a third world country. Or this might be impossible as pays on bounties are not that high specially social media bounty campaigns and more and more people are getting on bounty hunting so rewards are becoming lesser. I know there are so many obstacles that I will face in getting this GOAL. But I'm a hardworking man and I have a long patience so not getting paid for 1-2 months is okay for me.

Why I posted this? Nothing really I just want to motivate my self and others that if we work hard and persevere what ever the challenges is we can still make it we don't give up.

I started last August I think on airdrops and got a few good tokens and sold them on December and buy other alts and lost almost everything that time and almost all the airdrops I joined was already scam because they don't pay their participants and that's when I stumble upon this bounty campaigns (last February). So I research how do this bounty campaign works and how do I joined bounty campaigns as there was no one to who could teach me.

So where/How do I find those bounty campaigns? At first I was just looking at the signatures of high rank members here on BCT as I know if they (the high rank members) join this bounty this might be good. Second I go to ICO websites and look for High rated ICO's and look if they have bounty campaigns and I apply. Third was well I just recently know this as I wasn't aware that there was a section for all this bounty campaigns and that is on Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins).

So far I've already withdrawn $1k+ as I needed the money. I don't really care if it will take me 1-2 years to hit this goal as average people in my country only makes $3k-$5k / year. And by the way I have also a 9-5 Job and other online incomes for my families daily expenses.

So far this is what I hold now. It's far from $10k but in time I will make it there  Wink

And that's it I really hope I can collect $10,000 worth of ETH and tokens someday so that I can finally fund my dream business and build a house for my family.

This really inspires me bro to pursue this kind of making money online (bounty) I was in this site fore more than 2 years but was not active but thanks to Bitcointalk because they didn't remove my account while chatting with an old online friend who is now a legendary rank in BTT I regret the past years being inactive here in BTT. He did earned millions of our local money just because of doing this bounty stuffs, it enlightened me to try all over again studying and familiarized the basics of cryptocurrencies and bounties with his help and now I'm only 1 month doing bounty campaigns haven't earned any tokens/coins from bounty yet but I have big faith and hope that will get my first coin/token in the near future.

Maybe it will encourage me more to do lots of bounty if I will receive my first cryptocurrency from bounty. Good luck to me and to all bounty hunters, have to work hard like yours to reach my goal to earn more money thru this.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

I like your challenge, but looking at your rank, you will need to be very active on this forum, and join many bounty project. There was a time people were earning as high as 1BTC in a campaign when ICO market was booming but things have slowed down recent and people ain't getting that much again
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

The target so far in now, but i hope you can achieve the goal of yourself. I also achieve my own goals (round $1-2k), because most ICO is difficult to call for funding for their project, and bounty hunter influenced by this
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

You can do this for sure ! But if you want faster results, i think that you should add translation campaigns because the twitter and facebook bounties don't pay that much. Also, you should increase your rank if you want to receive more money from the signature campaign.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Some one go step by step them, and at finish we see who collect more with participating on the same bounties

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
vistamara

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

great to see results like this, thanks for your experience
Daddyj2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

I like your challenge, but looking at your rank, you will need to be very active on this forum, and join many bounty project. There was a time people were earning as high as 1BTC in a campaign when ICO market was booming but things have slowed down recent and people ain't getting that much again

Thanks. Yeah I really need a higher rank here on bitcointalk if I want big rewards, as Jr. members can only get few rewards on each sig campaign depeding on the campaign. But hopefully some people will help me make it to member rank at least.  Grin

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

Great Topic!

I'm eager to see your journey to $10k. I think it's possible.
Just for starters if the market goes back to where it was your current value will double!

From my experience Signature Campaigns pay way more than social media.
So, my advice is to keep ranking up and always choose signature wisely!

Regarding social media is participating in all you can. The much the better.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 01:46:36 PM by Moiyah

The good thing is, you just joined in this community last October-2017 and you've already gained that amount by just joining bounty campaigns. Honestly, I am more focusing on signature campaigns and I am seriously ignoring airdrops and bounty projects as I am not that too interested in them. But seeing how far you got from them, makes me feel like I regret not joining them from the past months. Lol.

Though, I can sense you have so much greed in your body, I can understand how you provide a life to your family. Look, to tell you honestly dude. It is not impossible to reach your goal but you have a long way to reach that. Living in the same country, which I understand how patient you are in joining and participating in such campaigns would not make your life, living luxuriously and magnificently.

I also experienced being scammed once and your advice makes sense in this part.

So where/How do I find those bounty campaigns? At first I was just looking at the signatures of high rank members here on BCT as I know if they (the high rank members) join this bounty this might be good. Second I go to ICO websites and look for High rated ICO's and look if they have bounty campaigns and I apply.

But you know, this may not work all the times. There are some websites that are legit and only posting ICOs that are not scammed.

Here is the link:
 LISTs of ICOs

On the other hand, I appreciate your encouraging story. Keep it up! Wink
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

I wish you the best and I am very curious if you can reach your goal. I will continue to watch this thread and hope you can do it.
Since I myself have not been here for a long time and I also try to earn money through bounties, your thread has motivated me very much.  Smiley

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Daddyj2 (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

Update: As of 04/27/2018 not much has change but I still have like 7+ tokens that I am waiting to be received until last week of May and still have campaigns that are ending so PATIENCE is the key here. I just hope I get good rewards on some of my social media bounty campaigns.  Cheesy

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: