Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nanopool xmr payments low?  (Read 156 times)
Marvell2 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

Payouts according to thier calculator is way lowerthan what other calculators say

anyone else experience this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Payouts according to thier calculator is way lowerthan what other calculators say

Just compared my hashrate on whattomine.com and the built-in calculator on nanopool.

whattomine's estimated monthly income: $186
nanopool's estimated monthly  income: $180

At this small of an operation it's not much of a difference and is probably affected by luck but i can see the problem when you have large mining farms where $186 million vs $180 million is being compared.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Marvell2 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

Just compared my hashrate on whattomine.com and the built-in calculator on nanopool.

At this small of an operation it's not much of a difference and is probably affected by luck but i can see the problem when you have large mining farms where $186 million vs $180 million is being compared.
exactly, im losing $40 a day it seema like

payouts supposed to be 315 or so and the calulator
on nanopool is paying 280 or even 270 , if anything it should be higer with fees
I really think nanopool is stealing
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

exactly, im losing $40 a day it seema like

payouts supposed to be 315 or so and the calulator
on nanopool is paying 280 or even 270 , if anything it should be higer with fees
I really think nanopool is stealing

Was hoping the experts and veterans would have can come in and shed some insight by now but like i said previously it may all boil down to luck.

Whattomine is a calculator which gives estimates without being able to consider all the variables involved whereas nanopool actually has all the variables down to the last decimal being that they are actual processing your mining. That being said, make sure to also factor into the calculator the pool fee should be 1-2% i think.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Mamasita22

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

Maybe its because difficulty fluctuations last week, when algo changes and xmr for some days was more profitable than ETH for most amd gpus
DesertMiner

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

I can pull off several reasons:

1- PPLNS for the first 6 hours , you will get roughly 50% of the work you submitted. Research PPLNS if you wanna know more.

2- Pool luck and difficulty can change.

3- Consider the miner dev fee and the pool fee.

4- Consider rejected shares (stale shares and invalid shares).

5- Pool payment fees.
Set Ready Go

Activity: 273
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

From my experience whattomine.com always got some Happy nummers.

As for nanopool.org......

They say on the calculator:

Very approximated earnings.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: