Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as savings, emergency needs possible?  (Read 2015 times)
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

I myself make bitcoin as a savings. right now I'm saving bitcoin in the hope that bitcoin prices become very expensive in the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

What you do is very appropriate. If you set aside your money and you tube yourself at home. Maybe you do not get the profit. If you are heading to a bank, it may need the requirements of the bank. Buying bitcoin is the right move for you. With bitcoin you can make a profit. You can also trade bitcoins. If you interest. You can also search for jobs that can supplement your income from some ICOs in bitcointalk or bountyhive forums. So your decision is right for me. when your economy is very emergency, you can easily exchange your bitcoin into fiat money.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

What you do is very appropriate. If you set aside your money and you tube yourself at home. Maybe you do not get the profit. If you are heading to a bank, it may need the requirements of the bank. Buying bitcoin is the right move for you. With bitcoin you can make a profit. You can also trade bitcoins. If you interest. You can also search for jobs that can supplement your income from some ICOs in bitcointalk or bountyhive forums. So your decision is right for me. when your economy is very emergency, you can easily exchange your bitcoin into fiat money.
Setting aside is very important, I am doing it for me to at least securing the money I do have, I am also separating not only my money but the coins that I am handling, separate wallet for emergency purpose, savings and for long term investment for me to have money when I got retired already.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:05:34 AM

So far there are many concerns regarding on bitcoin advantage. I have read a lot of it here in our forum. Thus really make sense why should we invest in bitcoin? Well i know that you can add up more when comes to the advantage of investing bitcoin from the other members as well. In fact i get a lot of idea from them from reading and reading from their post. Thus includes bitcoin as a form of savings highlights the best idea on investing bitcoin which could be later use as for emergency needs also. So how it will work? Well i have some extra money from my salary so instead of putting it to my piggy bank i will invest it here in cryptocurrency though  it is not that big yet it could be consider as savings. From time to time as other members done like holding and selling it in the right time will do also. So it will be savings plus profit and that could also be use for emergency needs and easier to get or convert it to money for emergency uses unlike lending money from banks that will cater 2-3days process before you get your money. So this is the best idea i guess. How about you?Could you consider this thoughts?

Yes, ypu can use your bitcoin savings for emergency use. It is proven for me because there's a lot of time that happened it ro me. Uf ypu have a savings you can used it for emergency needs because you have your own money thay can use without any hindtances that nught happen.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

When we making savings it comes to our minds that the money we save will be avail in the future during time of needs, we put our money in bitcoin for us to have savings, investments in order to have profit inthe future, during emergency cases , we can use this bitcoin in times of immediate needs and that is possible.
Yes it is possible we can save our money for emergency needs and precautionary purposes but it’s a long time investments and also depends on the valve of the market. If the price goes high, the worth of your investments will be high if the price goes down so it will be a lose in savings.

So if some one wants to invest for long term it will be really good for them. They can easily sell when the value goes high it needs patients then investing is value able in Bitcoin.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

can be said now I invest bitcoin, because I believe the price will be very high in the future. but I will sell it cheaply when there is an urgent need.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

I disagree if you say bitcoin as emergency money, because for me bitcoin is everything, bitcoin has helped me improve my family's economic life bitcoin is a saving for me to save money in digital currency, for future use, and there also the currency I have used for my family's ..

Yes bitcoin can be a savings because if you just hold bitcoin longer the value price of bitcoin will rise and it was proven that as years pass by bitcoin rises so high at the market. I buy biitcoin and hold it longer, it really helps me when i really needed money for the studies of my children and some necessities at home. Im so thankful of the opportunities that bitcoin brought at me because i really get good profits at hodling bitcoin.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

I myself make bitcoin as a savings. right now I'm saving bitcoin in the hope that bitcoin prices become very expensive in the future.

It is a good anticipation idea to save bitcoin for long term plan and forget it for a long period of time in our cold wallet. Hope someday price will get increase and it becomes very expensive. When this time comes we will make used of it to sustain our financial needs in time of crisis of living or to support family daily living needs in the future.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

It is a good anticipation idea to save bitcoin for long term plan and forget it for a long period of time in our cold wallet. Hope someday price will get increase and it becomes very expensive. When this time comes we will make used of it to sustain our financial needs in time of crisis of living or to support family daily living needs in the future.
Yes everyone should invest their money in bitcoin for long term and forget it for their secure future because it will give them a lot of profit for their family and they can any plan for the best future, but if they have need some of money so they can sell their some of little bit bitcoin but other bitcoin should save in this currency.

Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:39:00 AM

So far there are many concerns regarding on bitcoin advantage. I have read a lot of it here in our forum. Thus really make sense why should we invest in bitcoin? Well i know that you can add up more when comes to the advantage of investing bitcoin from the other members as well. In fact i get a lot of idea from them from reading and reading from their post. Thus includes bitcoin as a form of savings highlights the best idea on investing bitcoin which could be later use as for emergency needs also. So how it will work? Well i have some extra money from my salary so instead of putting it to my piggy bank i will invest it here in cryptocurrency though  it is not that big yet it could be consider as savings. From time to time as other members done like holding and selling it in the right time will do also. So it will be savings plus profit and that could also be use for emergency needs and easier to get or convert it to money for emergency uses unlike lending money from banks that will cater 2-3days process before you get your money. So this is the best idea i guess. How about you?Could you consider this thoughts?

Bitcoin as part of your savings and emergency needs. Not as the only one savings. You should have a regular work aside from btc.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

I think it is not a good idea to make our savings in Bitcoin, because its price is very volatile and there is already a high risk of dropping down anytime. It is better to keep our savings in fiat currencies, since it have a stable value and also it is simpler and easier to use offline than crypto currencies.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

I do not think investing in bitcoins to use for emergencies. This is the market for investment. And this field is constantly going up and down. So if you buy it at a high price when you need it for emergency and if the bitcoin price is low then you have to sell it. This gives you damage.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

The truth is you can do anything you want to do with your bitcoin money...you can lend, you can use it for emerge fund or whatever you wished to do provided you already turn into cash and set it aside but if you use as it is virtually while waiting for the price to increase it would be difficult...
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

Everything in bitcoin is possible since it can be exchange in your money. You just need to budget your bitcoin as savings and also as emergency funds. Make sure in budgetting, bitcoin must exchange in your currency so it will be possible. You cannot store your btc emergency funds virtually it will be hard for you.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

Some people already have put their live savings into Bitcoin, so in a sense it is savings for people already. I myself have put a lot of my net worth into Bitcoin and to me it is a way out of the current trap of a system. If it does not pan out that is okay, but if it does I have a savings for life and can help the good people of this world.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

A large portion of the general population spare the coin for the future contribute. It help to crisis proposes. So individuals not utilize whenever purposes. All nation individuals use for the future business change. It useful for the future cash. It computerized cash. So anyplace to utilize. It whenever to trade any nation money. So individuals hold the coin long time. So time is imperative for this procedure.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Bitcoin is not just an investment,it could also be a savings and one of the important, but rare use is the emergency needs, it could be possible if the hospital will accept bicoin as mode of payments in their services to the people, so if these really happen  then this is good for both the bitcoins and the hospitals and the buyer  himself.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

With its high volatility level, I don't think it is a good idea in making bitcoin as your savings, clearly it is simple, because the market price and the value goes up and down, and now I think you'll be needing to wait for the right time before you convert it into fiat. I don't recommend making bitcoin as a saving but instead making it as income.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Bitcoin is not just an investment,it could also be a savings and one of the important, but rare use is the emergency needs, it could be possible if the hospital will accept bicoin as mode of payments in their services to the people, so if these really happen  then this is good for both the bitcoins and the hospitals and the buyer  himself.
Making bitcoin for emergency needs is something that I think is wrong, as we know that bitcoin prices are so volatile that if we are having an emergency needs then we will sell at a cheap price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

As the name implies, emergency funds are a number of funds that need to be prepared to deal with emergency situations, such as when the Termination of Employment (PHK), sickness, accidents, and others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: