Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP 80 Tokens + BOUNTY CONTEST 2 500 000 tokens  (Read 6743 times)
ParzifalCRTK (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

Welcome, you still have not created an exclusive CrowdToken account? Hurry up, now we are offering to you alltogether chance to grab free 80 CRTK, it is really simply.

+ BIG BOUNTY CONTEST for everybody ( https://bounty.crowdtoken.sale ) - 2.5mil tokens prizepool

1. Register a new account at https://crowdtoken.sale

2. We will send you confirmation e-mail, just click on link from e-mail, create username and password, if you do not have referral code, you can use this : zI6s1XoXRv

3. Log in to your crowdtoken.sale account, go to menu - my profile (edit profile)

For succesfully registration and email verification you get free 10 CRTKs

4. In profile verify your mobile phone number

For succesfully mobile verification you get free 10 CRTKs

5. In profile verify your home address (we will send you up to 15 days a postcard greeting, where will be mentioned verification code, that code you have to enter in your account for address verification) - this is optional, not mandatory

For succesfully home address verification you get free 10 CRTKs

6. Upload your real photo, enter your real name, job name and write something short about yourself

If you complete the 5 mandatory from all 6 steps (5th step is just optional), you will be eligible to receive free tokens from bounty contest to your crowdtoken wallet.

BONUS STEP - you can earn 50 free CRTKs if you join our 1000 Faces Campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Plof87

Activity: 203
Merit: 16

I can and I will :)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

It is a very nice and easy bounty contest where you can earn a lot of CrowdTokens! CrowdTokens are easy to use, affordable and multifunctional. The CrowdToken is created to cut out the middleman and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. From that the name CrowdToken came in. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem. So come and join the ICrowdU ecosystem yourself and start earning your CrowdTokens!
distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

hi. first i did join the bounty contest before. and then i research the projects. i saw that its not only an ordinary token or coin. its a platform on business model. i like the ucrowd model.
then i did join to main website and  ucrowd. i bought around 3100 with bonus. i think crowdtoken is a new breath on crypto world. im waiting it goes to the moon.
you can buy these days with bonusses
shashank.kumar

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 11:52:38 AM by shashank.kumar

I like the CrowdToken Bounty program most, not only because I will be getting free tokens but the Bounty participation experience is really cool if you compare them with any other contest. The team behind CrowdToken is really hardworking and dedicated for the product to be delivered soon in the market. CrowdToken is a unique and secure token of exchange for global e-commerce markets. In collaboration with iCrowdU, the CrowdToken will disrupt traditional commerce structures by bringing consumers and producers closer together and share the increased margins equally. The CrowdToken is being created to cut out the middleman (broker) and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. This earns the token the name CrowdToken. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem. Using the CrowdToken, businesses will be able to tokenize their share capital.

Following are the 8 important key-points (features) about CrowdToken -
1. Exclusively on the iCrowdU platform, CrowdTokens can be applied to get up to 15% discounts on product purchases.
2. CrowdToken holders will be members of the iCrowdU ecosystem. More and more vendors offer products and projects globally.
3. Holders of CrowdTokens can use cryptocurrencies to purchase products and fund projects.
4. For additional user security and to enable decentralization, dApps are being developed for multiple CrowdToken transaction applications.
5. CrowdTokens may be exchanged between holders in any way. From paying for to funding companies in the unique ways only available on iCrowdU.com
6. CrowdTokens are limited to ten billion tokens. Once iCrowdU has created its own blockchain they will be released until the year 2187
7. Upon the creation of the iCrowdU blockchain, CrowdTokens will become minable.
8. The number of CrowdTokens is limited. The demand for CrowdTokens will increase over time.

With that said, the free CRTK tokens (received in Airdrop,Bounty) will be worth more in upcoming years as the project develops and I really hope that this project will be successful.
flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I'm very happy with the CrowdToken bounty program. I registered and checked the phone and the address. I await the card to verify my address. I believe a lot in this project, the team is very competent and is doing a great job for the promotion. I believe it will have a great future. Good luck!
Zanthar

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

Hello, The bounty contest is amazing as the project ! Finally, we can have fun with it and discover the project in doing tasks. So you can't have any excuses if you are doing the bounty contest, you must know now the Crowdtoken project !
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

Great to see a concise thread about this, I've found the bounty program to go really smoothly for me, trackable points based systems are always more fun and feel more secure. The token is really interesting and has a solid projected use case, so worth looking into.

I'll get a few points if anyone wants to click through this link http://vy.tc/eyKmo27
(I'm only a couple of points below the next pool level up haha)
But if you'd rather not, heres the regular non referral link https://crowdtoken.sale
thanh288

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

hi. first i did join the bounty contest before. and then i research the projects. i saw that its not only an ordinary token or coin. its a platform on business model. i like the ucrowd model.
then i did join to main website and  ucrowd. i bought around 3100 with bonus. i think crowdtoken is a new breath on crypto world. im waiting it goes to the moon.
richardjudd3463462

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

tranthao68

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

It is a very good and easy bounty contest where you can earn a lot of CrowdTokens. It is easy to use, affordable and multifunctional. The CrowdToken is created to cut out the middleman and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. From that the name CrowdToken came in. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem. So come and join the ICrowdU ecosystem yourself and start earning your CrowdTokens.
ManuelJLowery3643

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

I like the CrowdToken Bounty program most, not only because I will be getting free tokens but the Bounty participation experience is really cool if you compare them with any other contest. The team behind CrowdToken is really hardworking and dedicated for the product to be delivered soon in the market. CrowdToken is a unique and secure token of exchange for global e-commerce markets. In collaboration with iCrowdU, the CrowdToken will disrupt traditional commerce structures by bringing consumers and producers closer together and share the increased margins equally. The CrowdToken is being created to cut out the middleman (broker) and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. This earns the token the name CrowdToken. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem. Using the CrowdToken, businesses will be able to tokenize their share capital.

1. Exclusively on the iCrowdU platform, CrowdTokens can be applied to get up to 15% discounts on product purchases.
2. CrowdToken holders will be members of the iCrowdU ecosystem. More and more vendors offer products and projects globally.
3. Holders of CrowdTokens can use cryptocurrencies to purchase products and fund projects.
4. For additional user security and to enable decentralization, dApps are being developed for multiple CrowdToken transaction applications.
5. CrowdTokens may be exchanged between holders in any way. From paying for to funding companies in the unique ways only available on iCrowdU.com
6. CrowdTokens are limited to ten billion tokens. Once iCrowdU has created its own blockchain they will be released until the year 2187
7. Upon the creation of the iCrowdU blockchain, CrowdTokens will become minable.
8. The number of CrowdTokens is limited. The demand for CrowdTokens will increase over time.

With that said, the free CRTK tokens (received in Airdrop,Bounty) will be worth more in upcoming years as the project develops and I really hope that this project will be successful.
africanherbman

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

This CrowdToken Airdrop and Bounty Program is Huge. The benefit of huge community getting tokens is, a large amount of the tokens will end up in multiple wallets as small amounts, creating a huge HODL Base from before the coin hits the exchange which helps in the long run, and CrowdToken are Giving away 2.5 Million in Bounty Airdrop.. The Bounty program is updated with new tasks on a regular basis, allowing users to get the maximum amount of tokens.
zajbuj

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

like the CrowdToken Bounty program most, not only because I will be getting free tokens but the Bounty participation experience is really cool if you compare them with any other contest. The team behind CrowdToken is really hardworking and dedicated for the product to be delivered soon in the market. CrowdToken is a unique and secure token of exchange for global e-commerce markets. In collaboration with iCrowdU, the CrowdToken will disrupt traditional commerce structures by bringing consumers and producers closer together and share the increased margins equally. The CrowdToken is being created to cut out the middleman (broker) and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. This earns the token the name CrowdToken. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem. Using the CrowdToken, businesses will be able to tokenize their share capital.

distorsiyon

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

i think, the bounty contest is the number one on the whole contest type. because we can be diamond type so basically . you only need some social media accounts and a little workink. espacially 1 CRTK will be 0.30 euro around. and there are some options for claim CRTK on crowdtoken web site. you can claim more 80 CRTK with registration- 1000 faces video campaign- verification. and you can claim 10 CRTK for each referral and this is limitless. you can buy and you can claim everytime
dmvlzh

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

From my POV all people are now divided into three types:
1 Living in the world of fiats considering cryptos as financial pyramids, fraud, Ponzi...
2 Crypto-enthusiasts who believe in the future of the cryptos, taking part in the ICOs, bounties and airdrops
3 People creating this future now, conducting ICO and bringing to the market new cryptos like CrowdToken

Place your bets, who will win finally? )))
CryptoBrain73

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Thank you for interesting contests of generosity! Really like the idea of your project! Excellent initial token price! The high rating of your project indicates the seriousness of your intentions. I wish you success in implementing your plan!
Airdrop BOMBER

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

The CrowdToken (CRTK) is an analogy to the original Volkswagen concept - the idea was and is to build a vehicle – the CrowdToken – that is multifunctional, that anybody can afford and wants to use every moment in life: to pay for a coffee, buy a discounted product, get paid for work, gain access to people, gain information ...anything. It is up to the crowd to decide how the CrowdToken is to be used.

The CrowdToken is being created to cut out the middleman and any centralized organization influencing the power of the crowd. This earns the token the name CrowdToken. CrowdTokens are transferable between people within the iCrowdU ecosystem.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

I'm researching for my investment. I feel interested in your project. Let me know when it starts?
ParzifalCRTK (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

I'm researching for my investment. I feel interested in your project. Let me know when it starts?

Hello, pre/ico sale already started, token price 0.03 eur per token, you can visit our website and purchase tokens : https://crowdtoken.sale
Viktor888

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

CrowdToken generosity or airdropis is the best generosity I have ever joined. Even we have to accomplish some task, but it is still very easy to join it.
CrowdToken have multifunctional use. This makes anyone afford to use at every moment of life, for example, to pay for coffee, buy a discount, get paid for work, get access to people, you can get information anyway !!!
It depends on the crowd to decide how to use CrowdToken. This shows that this project is aimed at being a transaction tool.
I just hope that CrowdToken in the future will achieve a more vivid and successful project.

Come on, guys, join me with this bounty competition.
You can also join using the referral code. Feel free to join me at http://vy.tc/eua6n84
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: