Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:02:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase withdrawal delays thread [Please add ACH delay reports to this thread]  (Read 8303 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:41:14 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 08:59:10 AM by smooth

I have one due tomorrow, will report.

EDIT: It is actually due Thursday.
thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:17:09 AM

Would like to report I did get my funds. Finally.

Timeline:

November 13th - 39btc sold
November 15th - coinbase advised arrival date

Loooooooong wait

December 1st - coinbase from last decade arrives

18 days.

Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:42:21 PM

I made a sale last week and expected an ACH deposit to complete this Monday.  It didn't complete until Tuesday.

During the time the deposit was pending, there was a "tracking number" available to me - does anyone know where and how to use this?

BitcoinWalker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

$Gangnam works hard, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 08:09:59 PM

I made a sale last week and expected an ACH deposit to complete this Monday.  It didn't complete until Tuesday.

During the time the deposit was pending, there was a "tracking number" available to me - does anyone know where and how to use this?
You can use it when you contact CB support. As far as a "tracking number" is concerned, you can't use it to track your transaction anywhere on their website.

Investing with style!

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:24:15 AM

I have one due tomorrow, will report.

EDIT: It is actually due Thursday.

Hit my account right around midnight (Wednesday to Thursday).  Hard to be any more on time than that!
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 05:56:35 PM

Due monday, arrived today instead.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
bladerunner99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:04:05 AM

My conclusions from this thread:  I am glad theBritt got his money.  It took 18 days but that is faster than Mt.Gox.  Coinbase should have a more open policy, perhaps a special concierge service for orders over $10,000.  The USA should have a bitcoin exchange but given the regulatory environment that seems unlikely to happen soon.  However as more retailers accept bitcoin the USA's lack of an exchange starts to become an issue of financial security for US domestic trade.  In this instance theBritt may have overestimated his/her tolerance for risk.  Given the volatile nature of bitcoin we should all consider how much we can afford to risk losing.  Furthermore the future of bitcoin does not depend on miners or traders but on the mass adoption of bitcoin by mainstream retailers worldwide.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:25:11 PM

Appears wires are coming in on time for me.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:45:59 PM

... Furthermore the future of bitcoin does not depend on miners or traders but on the mass adoption of bitcoin by mainstream retailers worldwide.

Yup.  That would make Bitcoin either collapse or force the infrastructure into an increasingly small pool of operators thus changing completely the reason why some of us consider it to have strength.  So, I agree that 'the future of bitcoin' does depend on this.

I normally qualify my statements of this nature as some form of a conjecture on my part, but since I am commenting on a statement which lacked this qualification I'll defer as well.

Back On-T, I've since Sept made over 20 sales through Coinbase with an average of over 5 figures each and none that I recall have exceeded the expected timings.  Most beat the expectations.

Back Off-T, one of the risk factors that influence my draw-down planning is indeed the threat of mass adoption.  Mass adoption or appearance of it will probably do great things for the price of BTC.  At least for a while.  But I am quite confident that it will change the nature of the solution to one which has limited appeal to me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: