Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people mine Crypto?  (Read 790 times)
buivanquan22

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

I know some friends who now consider mine crypto to be their main job. After deducting expenses from electricity and depreciation of machinery, they have relatively large income. That is why they invest more in the professional mine system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

I know some friends who now consider mine crypto to be their main job. After deducting expenses from electricity and depreciation of machinery, they have relatively large income. That is why they invest more in the professional mine system.

Mining is one way of getting crypto that's why many people also did some mining other than investing though mining is tough but its okay for people who are good in mining so that they could really earn more coins. It depends on the strategy people are using.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

Maybe by mining in crypto can get a good profit and that way people are mining in crypto because cryptocurrency is also good for investing and mining, but I know currently rarely people are mining in crypto because it is now a bit difficult and unlike yesterday
eaphrodites

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Is it really worth it though...time, effort, Money for equipment and power.  And for how much monthly, yearly?
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

because crypto is a valuable asset for investment. and mine is the easiest and most effective way to get crypto. However, if the mine is indeed actually required much capital if it is to big results. If the only mine free just doesn't expect can produce big in quick time.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

It may be so many risks involved in mining crypto but I don't know why they choosing to make money by taking so many risks.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

As for the issue itself, the most well-known method of its implementation is the mining used in the networks Bitcoin, Litecoin and many others in some systems it may be absent, and emissions are produced through ICO.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

As for the issue itself, the most well-known method of its implementation is the mining used in the networks Bitcoin, Litecoin and many others in some systems it may be absent, and emissions are produced through ICO.
However, you must be ready with the capital to start a profitable mining business or else you will not get much. I prefer to trade because I do not have much capital to start, but there are still things to do with the capital you already have.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

People are using it to make money more easily in the virtual money market. People are using crypt money to transfer funds conveniently all over the world. Trading is very easy to worship.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

mine is the easiest way to get crypto. In addition, this way also judged quite effective in getting revenue for investment. However, mine also need capital and facilities which are not few. However, because the result is too large then many people who choose this area for their working on.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

I think that people mine crypto because they want to be in current trends and to have good income in the future with the help of real investments.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Why do peple mine crypto of course they have a strong reason and it is certain is to get the money and can realize the dream that this is cool, or they choose to mine because this is the expertise they have and maybe because they do not have the skills or abilities with other types of work, that's why they try as much as possible to be successful and triumphant after deciding to join the crypto, there are many risks but of course everyone has his own techniques and ways to minimize the risk.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

They bought a lot of ASIC and GPU.They also mine at places with low electricity cost.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

I like the idea of mining but have never been able to give it a proper try due to lack of suitable hardware. I tried mining electroneum with my PC but its specs are not great and profit was very slow.
chances are many people choose to mine crypto because by mine can get a good profit but nowadays many people do not mine in crypto and prefer to invest in Altcoin that promise and good and can be profitable in the future
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

I think that people mine crypto because they want to be in current trends and to have good income in the future with the help of real investments.
Usually people mine because you can earn through it without doing anything because the system can generate for you but sometimes hardwares are expensive. I do not think that mining using only software is not really profitable for short time but you can earn from that in the future.

solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:10 AM

people prefer bitcoin mining because the benefits are greater, but the equipment used is very expensive. So they dare to spend a lot of money to get a lot of results. ,,,,,,
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

I want to say if People are mining crypto because it is a source of income for some people who have a crypto-mined device. and also Mining for some people is preferred over buying, because it works with its own hardware. But the problem here to be able to start mining the crypto capital issued is not small and should consider the following, Hardware Maintenance/week, Spare parts replacement and electricity payment.

jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

It is a very stable way to get money on the cryptocurrency market. But I do not support it. What is more, I think that people who mine crypto will give up this because there are many other way of earning with larger income.
luungocthuyhv

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

The exploitation is also expensive and costly. At present, the market price and the cost of digging are still very profitable. If the cost is too high to be unprofitable, it will not be attractive to the operator
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

The process of mining is needed for many projects that work on the POW algorithm, which seems to me to be a true decentralized algorithm. Maybe I as usual do not understand much, but just like many people are just mined in order to gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: