Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency  (Read 5505 times)
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

Good to hear this sir, well if bitcoin want to become number one largest currency, it must be need many year to accomplish that roughly around 10 years maybe more. This news make wanna investing more.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harrylucky67

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

Bitcoin is now circulating as the sixth-largest currency in the world, after five superpowers and ranking higher than the Pound, the Rupees, and Won.  I hope in the next few years Bitcoin could become the world's first largest currency.
Winifredinme825

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

btc is commonly used in the underworld, especially deep web. And the more people lose confidence in the government, the bank. Money is a revolution
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Yes bitcoin is the largest market cap and Bitcoin is part of world economy, now days more people knows about bitcoin.in 2020 bitcoin will be in top 3 in worlds largest currency list,Lot of people using bitcoin transactions, without any third party we can transfer money in low fees.and no one can track the transactions.when next bubble happen the bitcoin price will reach in top level again.wait and soon
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

maybe this time number 6, we never know next year bitcoin make it number 1 in the world, because the popularity of bitcoin is very fast all over the world
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

I think to be top 5 largest currency in the world is enough to prove that bitcoin is a currency that can be used for everyone. USD and EUR are the top currencies in the world, even bitcoin can't beat them.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

One day we will see that i am sure just 9 year of beaing and BTC is 6th now, step by step we will see that very soon it just need some more time 4-5 years or more.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

For me, even before I consider  Bitcoin as valuable thing or an asset to people for they want Bitcoin. Its not only 6th largest cryptocurrency but the 1st valuable of all. For lile any other currency, Bitcoin follows the rules of supply and demand of the economy. This helps people to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through the business sale and then it uses to purchase nearly anything they wish to have. The most important thing that makes Bitcoin valuable is that, Bitcoin is different from the other. It has its own capabilities to people's want, it shows its uniqueness to people.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

I think in the next bubble Bitcoin is going to reach into the top 3 currencies worldwide. It being at the number 6 position just goes on to show that Bitcoin is unstoppable. Also many other crypto currencies are entering the top currencies club which is good for the crypto markets. Bitcoin will become unstoppable once it reaches in the top 3.

But we also need to understand that 15-20 billion US dollars will be enough to bring down the rate of bitcoin to $ 100 for 1 bitcoin
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Thats really great news for bitcoin but I don't think that is can easily goes to no.1 because it only has limited supply which going to be its disadvantage and also of its unstable price and volatility. But we all hope that bitcoin will surpass all of that and become no.1 in the future.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

By the years come i think bitcoin could surpass that all because bitcoin has a lots of features not a cash and it will be the number 1 currency in the world.
Timere

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

Thats really great news for bitcoin but I don't think that is can easily goes to no.1 because it only has limited supply which going to be its disadvantage and also of its unstable price and volatility. But we all hope that bitcoin will surpass all of that and become no.1 in the future.

In fact, for a product, its limited quantity is good, but for currency it's bad. In history, it was already when the dollar was tied to gold and the amount was limited. You can read what this led to the economy. Prices for goods were constantly falling, production was closing, unemployment was growing ...
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

with the rapid development of internet technology and popularity of crypto, it will be surely no. 1  within the decade or the next.
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

I am not agree with this infograph saying that Bitcoin is only the number sixth in the circulation. First of all, it is on the different side of currency. It is decentralized and shouldn't be compared to other centralized currencies. AND, Bitcoin remains number one in terms of its price, circulation couldn't make a country rich so fast. Bitcoin can.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

yes, that bitcoin is already in the top of the list of most popular currencies, because in terms of price is high and very profitable. we believe it believes that this will be top1 in the future because it has the potential of more than any other currency and people appreciate it and accept bitcoin currency is a very valuable currency investment compared to other currencies other than bitcoin.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Timere

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

I am not agree with this infograph saying that Bitcoin is only the number sixth in the circulation. First of all, it is on the different side of currency. It is decentralized and shouldn't be compared to other centralized currencies. AND, Bitcoin remains number one in terms of its price, circulation couldn't make a country rich so fast. Bitcoin can.

I think that bitcoin needs to be compared with traditional currencies because it pretends to replace traditional currencies
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

bitcoin is the 6th largest currency in the world crypto is it true that statement? hold 5 crypto anything bigger than bitcoin is it more popular than bitcoin? as a beginner of course I am still very layman about science in the world of crypto
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Bitcoin cannot make the country so fast, bitcoin is just a tool for other people to grow their wealth and with bitcoin they can have a tool for trading which can give them an uncommon percentage of profit everyday unlike in the stock market or forex which is only giving a small amount of return per day. Bitcoin can help the country to have a faster mode of payment but not make it rich like what you are saying.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

This possibility is good news. this is the problem calculating to think about it from cheap price to expensive price. From the bad to the best and the most famous today. Bitcoin will be the most famous currency in the sixth worldwide, proving that the currency is better for investing in it.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

This shows that a lot of people in the world follow Bitcoin closely and invest in it, which is accepted by most people in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: