Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency  (Read 5510 times)
ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

great now for bitcoin. i think it heaven in 30 - 50 year
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

With the staggering growth of the internet, the gradual acceptance of bitcoin by the nations will soon be one of the world's top currencies. I think within 30-50 years.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:47:39 AM

Still a long way till Bitcoin be number 1, maybe if someone finds the true use of bitcoin, that will be a killer app then we could see bitcoin in the number 1 place.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

Bitcoin become the 6th world's largest currency because of the people who using it. The number of people using bitcoin is continuously increasing and there is a possibility that sooner or later it will become the 1st largest currency in the world.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

Things that make me optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve is the number of users continues to increase, this makes the position of bitcoin as a stronger international currency and I'm sure 10 years can be equivalent to the dollar.
I don't think it will be possible. I think it's just the imagination of bitcoin fans. whereas the fact is that making bitcoin a currency is not recommended. because many risks must be taken into account by the government. for the moment we cannot possibly argue like that.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:25:33 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 11:38:13 AM by Crypto one

Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

I think bitcoins cut become the largest currency somewhere between 2 and 20 years from now, it's really depends how and when  the next depressing will hit the international currency trade market, when the country's don't want to hold the other countries currencies anymore, do to massive inflation, Bitcoin will take over as world currency number one.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

Wow, that's amazing. Bitcoin is just a digital money in the form of a blockchain system developed in 2009, when its price is only a few dollars. But look at the chart, it has crossed many currencies. It is only in two years for it to rise to No. 5 and in 2030 it will dominate the whole world.
Yeah agree, maybe in the near future the circulation of money in the bitcoin market will get bigger and more than the circulation of money in the rupee, I don't know how many years it will take to exceed the marketcap of the dollar but of course it will be very difficult, we need users to cover the whole world as well as dollars
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/pa8YM7i.jpg
            I agree, much the same as what whatever is left of the people are expressing, its not comparable as bitcoin looks like a differentiating alternative to those fiats, its like differentiating oranges and apples so with talk. dollar and euro will even now be the number money as I might want to think, basically because its the most obvious and the most for the most part cash being traded far and wide, while Bitcoin will remain and keep the best stop in crypto circle. Regardless, it's greatly brilliant to see Bitcoin going up against the best cash, yet I wouldn't put to much weight on it.
           In any case, this is a better than average outline to counter those FUD that bitcoin is useless and has no regard.
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

Wow !!! I'm really very surprised by this publication! I hope this is really so. I think that the growth of bitcoin in this table is very fast and if it goes that way, it will become number 1 by 2025.
Tamboran

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

This is interesting but pointless data, because bitcoin is not a coin like the other fiat and in my opinion will hardly be a coin. Much easier is bitcoin becoming a value reserve and a regulated and legal investment.
Yes it is. We don't need to be number 1, what we really need is that Bitcoin will be the legal digital currency that can be used in all countries. We do not depend on US dollars, Euros or other currencies.
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

if you have to say bitcoin will be number 1, I think it's hope and dreams. it takes a while for that. through a long process that is quite complicated. the main factor is that it cannot be accepted by all countries, some even prohibit bitcoin. with bitcoin data being the 6th currency in the world, it's just an achievement.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

I still hope it can recover and then overtake everyone and set on numer 1 coin f the whole world. I do not know when or if it will happen, but it's free to dream of that. And I do not talk of gaining money from that, it's not my first goal, and yet the second, but the central banks and all the pigs heads need to be gone.

That it easy guys.
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I think to 2020 it will become No1 and the most popular currency in Europe and Asia  Wink

We are about to close in 2018 but the sign of Bitcoin has not increased yet. And I think in the future, the common effort of every country wants Bitcoin to take its place.  Cheesy
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Undoubtly it is a good news but bitcoin has the quality to be the number one currency all over the world but because of barrier it doesn't happens.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

With the staggering growth of the internet, the gradual acceptance of bitcoin by the nations will soon be one of the world's top currencies. I think within 30-50 years.
At Least those are the predictions, maybe even sooner then that, with the given rapid growth
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

Things that make me optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve is the number of users continues to increase, this makes the position of bitcoin as a stronger international currency and I'm sure 10 years can be equivalent to the dollar.
I don't think it will be possible. I think it's just the imagination of bitcoin fans. whereas the fact is that making bitcoin a currency is not recommended. because many risks must be taken into account by the government. for the moment we cannot possibly argue like that.
Not sure as well, the numbers of bitcoin compares to numbers of people around and the possibilities of lifting the payment transactions are still in questions, in addition to that, the value of this crypto where fluctuations are very difficult to assess, I think being recognized and gain the top
position in current market as a currency still far to achieved.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

I think to 2020 it will become No1 and the most popular currency in Europe and Asia  Wink

We are about to close in 2018 but the sign of Bitcoin has not increased yet. And I think in the future, the common effort of every country wants Bitcoin to take its place.  Cheesy

I think that real changes to the order on the list may happen in next 10-15 years, definitely not in 2 years time! 10 years are needed for Bitcoin to really take on importance of real money.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Wow  bitcoin is on  the lisy of the top of largest currency in the world. But if you see bitcoin is the most valuable price of them. Because 1 bitcoin is compare to 7k $
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:30 AM

if you have to say bitcoin will be number 1, I think it's hope and dreams. it takes a while for that. through a long process that is quite complicated. the main factor is that it cannot be accepted by all countries, some even prohibit bitcoin. with bitcoin data being the 6th currency in the world, it's just an achievement.

Its hard for bitcoin to become number 1. Most central banks must be oppose bitcoin because central banks do not want to lose control on money supply. Beside that, Not many peoples using bitcoin as payment or not many peoples knowing about bitcoin and used it or investing on it

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

and so on.everybody now will turn to btc if that will happen.surely no.1 in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: