Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie bounty manager  (Read 500 times)
Tomas.H (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that trustworthy? Do you think this campaign can be not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

You know, of course there are managers who are known in the crypto-currency world, in particular on this form. Their participation in the project causes people's trust and desire to participate. But there are very few such, unfortunately. Typically, projects take on the bounty campaign of hiring managers ... and are not particularly concerned with the control of their work, from this all the resulting problems.
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I would not worry. Often for the company to create a new account on the site.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

I advise you to increase your rank at least until jr.member and then you will be able to participate in more than half of the company's bounty. It will not take much time, but it can bring you more money in the future. With your rank in the signature company, I would not join.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that trustworthy?
Check out the past campaigns that held without any secure and just a newbie account.

Most of those campaigns are running from their participants and they paid nothing to them. If you want to join a campaign, make sure that the manager is trustworthy and if possible the funds are escrowed by someone that has experience and is trusted.

Do you think this campaign can be not a scam?
Most of it are prone to become scam not unless the fund is escrowed.

elisabetaryabtseva

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

This does not mean anything, it is necessary to look at the ratings of the project on different sites. It's just a bounty Manager who counts the stakes.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

I have never encountered a bounty manager newbie, it is a scam or not I also do not know, but 90% of people who meet bounty manager newbie will mostly not believe it
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

You can't say for sure but looking at the website/team/whitepaper will give u an idea about it
litolapis1

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

Ive been in that kind of stage, the newbie. All confusing thoughts are all in there. My suggestion for you us you need to research first the bounty and the manger. If i were you, go for learning first before gaining. Rank your account first so you could register and join to a great campaigns here. Goodluck.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that trustworthy? Do you think this campaign can be not a scam?
Well newbie being managing campaign is not anything shocking, what if that account is created by the campaign owners to handle things better by self. I mean there are lots of possibilities. People can demand for the escrow or for the funds of the campaign to be published placed in a wallet.
But most of the time people of it as a scam.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

I also noticed that most project managers have a newbie account because the company needs to create a new chat account for the project's advertising. Do research, check the dates of the team members, if they are real, when the project is ready, or sign up for their telegram and talk to them there. Maximum Inspiration!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

I recommend you to join bounty managers that have a high rank or positive trust rating. With that, you will have no doubts about that campaign. And make sure that those people have an experience in being a bounty manager because no one really wants to get stakes in a late period of time.

uwouw0

Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

I recommend you to join bounty managers that have a high rank or positive trust rating. With that, you will have no doubts about that campaign. And make sure that those people have an experience in being a bounty manager because no one really wants to get stakes in a late period of time.
I agree with you, but its no problem if we joined bounty with a newbie bounty manager and always look they whitepaper,roadmap and Team who managed that project before you sure to participate
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

rank bounty manager does not mean anything. There is no guarantee that a manager with a high rank will pay you or the project will not prove to be SCAM
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

Except spammers none of the others will not get into the campaign which is managed by the newbies. We need to understand what is the project is about and who is managing the campaign and etc.
If you does not want to check anything then they have to find the campaign which is manage by the good campaign manager like yahoo, hexah or wapintar. These three people are good at analyzing the project and handle it.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

to raise the rank to junior very quickly) why ask such questions? there are also such companies that are not a field
rxkinglampung

Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

I think we can not judge project or bounty program scam or not from bounty manager rank only.
there is still much we need to consider, because there are also projects / bounty programs are scam that is held by bounty manager with a high rank.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Newbie be manager bounty is not necessarily the project scam. Could it is a company that doing a project without the help of the manager bounty.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Just judging a campaign as scam on the basis of campaign manager's rank is not entirely correct but it does raise some red flags.
Many times the companies that start the campaign are new to the forum so have new accounts. In order to fully declare a campaign as scam, you must read about the project in detail and then only invest your time there.
Personally, I would join campaigns where the managers are experienced and trustworthy.

Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

The rank of the manager will not tell you nothing about the quality of the campaign. I don’t even remember any newbie starting bounty thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: