Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving on after falling  (Read 113 times)
Buttermellow (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

I came to join my first signature bounty campaign and i got a good stakes in the six weeks of campaign. There were noannouncement regarding on doing KYC and contribution. Yet it came to a point where they will going to have a kyc in order for them to identify the real bounty hunters identity and fake. As they will not give the rewards on fake bounty hunters or those individual with duplicate accounts. I was happy about since i am not faking in the bounty and i only have 1 account registered. After that another announcement that brings the negativity of that ICO which they will ask for the 15k bounty hunter a min. of 0.1 eth contribution and i gueas it will be fine. The next day another announcement that they will ask 0.5btc and i said OMG. thry are scamming even bounty hunters. So i quit and change my signature to another ICO which i think A good ICO to start a campaign.  So i failed and i guess o can move on with that just like what happen to our cryptomarket price now. last few.weeks was the fall down of crypto market and now it has change to + percentage of.increase rate.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

Say what?

You are telling me you worked for a bounty campaign for 6 weeks and after that they told you you would get your hard earned tokens only by buying those tokens first? Big huge fat RED FLAG for sure! Weren't there any signs of misconduct during the ICO/bounty itself? I am amazed and it's good that you share this with the rest. Losing 0.1eth this month isn't the worst thing that happened, but djees.....losing half a btc would have been a disaster.

Anyway. Lesson learned, move on indeed. Hope you keep an eye out for red flags during an ICO/bounty....stay safe guys and gals!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

Your right man, just moving on and find a good campaign, I have also a short experienced on a campaign that I've been joining before and it was manage by a certain name cellblocks. It was only a part of my bad experiences on crypto life business, because we really knows that all of us here are not a perfect, but many people already here are a master on crypto business, hopefully someday I'm one of those people becomes master on cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Maleficar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

Was it Fiancia Coin? They are doing all the very same thing and it is disgusting as for me. I wrote a good article for them and did social media bounty. i quit the program the very same day i heard of this “updates”. it is a horrible scam guys.
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

Many cryptocurrencies are falling right now but we should move on from this. Many of these coins will go up again and it will rule again.

djuqkman

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

Now, there are some bounty sports that are not worth doing, and may be a waste of your time. It is recommended that you try to find those better bounty Jingli when you participate in the bounty sports.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: