Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:05:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunter  (Read 170 times)
Kingkong27 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

We all know bitcoin can earn money..what is mean by bounty hunter for those bitcoin peoples. Just very curious about this bitcoin bounty hunter.
pame_gera

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

What do you mean?
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

We all know bitcoin can earn money..what is mean by bounty hunter for those bitcoin peoples. Just very curious about this bitcoin bounty hunter.

If you're talking about crowd-sourcing bounties to hunt down cryptocurrency thieves, there's actually a website for that:
http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/index.html

Of course, if you are utilizing a currency which makes use of masternodes, you could also submit a proposal for the community to vote on.

Beyond that, if you're talking about something else, let me know and I'll see how I can help.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

I do not understand why you create a thread like this, are you here to ask? or just trying to make a post only? if you intend to ask try to make sentences that other people can understand and add a question mark you ask something... Like "I am just curious about bounty hunter, can you explain it?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

This is straight from the bounty.bitcoin.com faqs' page: "Anyone can contribute bitcoin to the bounty pool. Anyone who is a position to help catch the criminal can compile all of the details proving the person’s guilt, and submit a zero knowledge proof of the evidence using proofofexistence.com Then they contact the correct “authorities” and provide all the necessary details that lead to an arrest and conviction. Once there has been a conviction, contact us with with the evidence you submitted to proof of existence. If we agree that you were the earliest person, we will pay you the bounty."

Seems like its a long process but there's huge rewards as a result. Check out more faq's to learn how it works: https://bounty.bitcoin.com/faqs.html
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

It is not clear what the OP's question is. His lack of communication skills has not helped in anyway and the op is not even available to reveal what he wants. This thread should be closed to avoid making it a hive for spammers.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

We all know bitcoin can earn money
Due to the unstable price of bitcoin, this makes everyone to have the opportunity to make money with its fluctuation.

what is mean by bounty hunter for those bitcoin peoples. Just very curious about this bitcoin bounty hunter.
Bitcoin bounty hunter? What do you mean? we are all confuse on what are you trying to ask. Bounty hunters are popular to ICO's.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
nextpakk
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

If your question is what is a bounty hunter as it relates to ICOs. A bounty hunter in that relationship is someone who is looking for opportunities offered by ICO to earn stakes which in turn would be worth a predetermined value of coins/tokens.

Bounty Programs have campaigns and those campaigns have specific requirements. Each campaign has its own set of requirements. Here are some of the campaigns.

Signature Campaigns - members on bitcointalk use their signature block to advertise for ico in exchange for compensation
Translations Campaigns - anyone can enter to translate content for compensation
Twitter Campaigns - anyone can tweet promoting the ico to be compensated in native tokens
Facebook Campaigns - anyone can post promoting the ico to be compensated in native tokens
Articles & Video Campaigns - anyone can blog or create videos promoting the ico to be compensated in native tokens
Telegram - anyone can join a telegram group for compensation as long as they stay in the group until ICO ends.

I hope this helps.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

no sense, I couldnt solve his problem explain someone
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Recommend to aply only in prospective bounty company - Luckchemy. First of all I talk with some body in team. I can recommend you one very promising company. The awards are very high, get a lot of tokens. I talked with team, and see them on my ease. Good guys.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Bounty Hunter use eth wallet address to complete the rules and get erc20 token,, Some bounty maybe use btc address, but majority use eth wallet address. I recommended to you use myetherwallet to participate on  bounty hunter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: