Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Eplus Coin - The World’s First Entertainment-Based Digital Currency!  (Read 1867 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Any thing that has to do with gaming and entertainment in this present day is definitely a go. The world gaming and entertainment industry right now is booming and everyone would love to have a crypto currency that can easily be used to complete transactions in that circle.
Industry-analysis/gaming-industry from grandviewresearch states "The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years" and the entertainment industry is even bigger. Hope the project go well cos there is a lot of potential here.
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

I bet very soon this coin will be wrestling with the top 100 coins.

Thanks for your supporting. We ensure EPLUS coin will not disappointed you in the future. Always trace and follow our real-time news.

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

The games and entertainment industry is among the biggest and fast growing  industries. This makes this coin very useful to millions of users across the globe. The future is very bright!

Wow, this looks so great. Can I make payments and purchases this world Cup using your coin? Or it's not yet launched?

Dear sir, EPLUS is unable to do betting for World Cup at the moment. However, you can use to bet in lottery game and mixed martial art in the coming future. Always trace and follow our real-time news.

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Any thing that has to do with gaming and entertainment in this present day is definitely a go. The world gaming and entertainment industry right now is booming and everyone would love to have a crypto currency that can easily be used to complete transactions in that circle.
Industry-analysis/gaming-industry from grandviewresearch states "The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years" and the entertainment industry is even bigger. Hope the project go well cos there is a lot of potential here.

at the expense of games i agree they are thriving but you forget the most important thing and this is how much now the games and companies that produce them need a blockade. as far as I see on other projects this is not exactly what they need and probably for this reason the projects do not collect huge sums that they wanted to collect initially.
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

How about mining? Is the coin available for mining?

I think they have stated that they will develop some mining machines which they will sell..

Oh really? Where are those details please?cant trace them

Just check out on the website..follow this link http://ep-coin.com/application/participate/index

Thanks. I'll check it out

Yes, EPLUS is minable before we upgrade to ERC20 token. But now EPUS has migrate to Ethereum Network so it is non-minable now.
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

I like the point that it's fast,secure,allows more transactions per second and of course lower fee. This is the way to go. I need more details about this project

Thanks for interested in our project. For more information, you can view our social media page as follow:

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:32:52 AM

More detailed introduction is needed..
It's better to match some pictures and links
What plan do you have about bonus?i didn't see the introduction of this.  Undecided Undecided

You can follow and likes our social media page as follow for more detailed introduction of EPLUS especially the Whitepaper. Else, we are conducting EPLUS Bounty Campaign at the moment, do not miss out the chance to get Free Airdrop. Wink

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
intelejen88

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Wow, good project with promising token price. Is it true 1 Eplus coin : 1 usd? Nice price.  Smiley
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

This is a serious coin. I can see it at the positions of ether, litecoin and BTC in future. can I buy it via paypal or other exchanges please?
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

quite intetesting. how can I make money with e-plus coin? what options are there?
Hwario
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

quite intetesting. how can I make money with e-plus coin? what options are there?

I think there are many ways, mining, speculation among others
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Sounds a great one. Will be following..

Thank you for your support  Wink You can follow our page as below so you wont miss out any important information from EPLUS.

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

Definitely EPLUS will have a lot of potential in gaming and entertainment industry in future. Our company has been authorized to become an international combat sport organizer and yet the project of Blockchain Lottery project will be the most anticipated project in 2018.
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

at the expense of games i agree they are thriving but you forget the most important thing and this is how much now the games and companies that produce them need a blockade. as far as I see on other projects this is not exactly what they need and probably for this reason the projects do not collect huge sums that they wanted to collect initially.

Thanks for your opinion. We will take into consideration of your view in our works to improve and upgrade the features of EPUS in the future. 
Do not hesitate to write down your view and opinion about EPLUS as this is important for EPLUS in the path to achieve our goals.
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Wow, good project with promising token price. Is it true 1 Eplus coin : 1 usd? Nice price.  Smiley

Yes, EPLUS has released it's ICO price at 1 USD and has reached 3 USD within one week after ICO. You can check EPLUS price index through Stocks Exchange, Coinlib, WorldCoinIndex and Coinranker.
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

This is a serious coin. I can see it at the positions of ether, litecoin and BTC in future. can I buy it via paypal or other exchanges please?

Now we are officially join with Stocks Exchange !

You can trading with us now here.
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:54 AM

Was looking at the characteristics and I'm really impressed. you can check them below

https://i.imgur.com/dYiHtEt.png
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

What I like about the coin is that it is open for use in different platforms unlike the coins that are restricted to one area only..if I can use it to pay for coffee, then its good
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

What I like about the coin is that it is open for use in different platforms unlike the coins that are restricted to one area only..if I can use it to pay for coffee, then its good

Very true. It's better to invest now and reap the benefits later...when BTC regains it's value
EPLUSCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:53:47 AM

Very true. It's better to invest now and reap the benefits later...when BTC regains it's value

Yes. Eplus Coin Ltd has cooperating with many merchants and retailers. They are accepting EPLUS as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their products to be bought with EPLUS.

To find out more, you can access to your social media page:
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: