Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform  (Read 13380 times)
Custterol (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

Hello guys!
Read our new article on Medium.com
https://medium.com/eiplatform/how-gaming-has-changed-the-digital-world-a2e70f06046
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

thank you nice article. The evolution of video games is from excellent material.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

thank you nice article. The evolution of video games is from excellent material.
Now this is a powerful infrastructure. I heard eSports is going to enter the Olympic sports. I think it's all just fine.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

Now this is a powerful infrastructure. I heard eSports is going to enter the Olympic sports. I think it's all just fine.

The jackpot of some games is 200,000 dollars or more. This is a very monetary industry and the market for these games will only grow. An excellent project with a great prospect for the future.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

The jackpot of some games is 200,000 dollars or more. This is a very monetary industry and the market for these games will only grow. An excellent project with a great prospect for the future.

Here I agree with you. Tokens will grow in value and this will help us all to make money as investors. I'm glad that you decided to occupy such a niche.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:23 AM

I really liked that there will be a module for sports betting. I think this will give additional motivation for investors and for the community!
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

Just a great article. It shows the pace of development of this industry. I liked that the project unites everything you need in one service. It will be really cool.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get these tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money? This is just interesting news for us all.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

please tell me in what way gamers will be able to get these tokens? How much do you need to play to earn money? This is just interesting news for us all.

You can play or watch streams and for this you can get a reward I think so. But still get a list of services that you can buy tokens within the network.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Tell us what will AI do? And than it can help all users? It will be very interesting to know something for investors.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

Hi, will you hold the airdrop? I would like to understand if there are any other ways to get tokens in addition? Good luck with the project.
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

[Pre-Sale] EMI token. EIPlatform. Pre-Sale Phase.

EIPlatform project is still being developed. Our team works hard, we do all our bests to make our project the most attractive for investors, as well as for target (Esports) audience and the world community as a whole. Let’s say a few words about the project EIPlatform.

EIPlatform is an interactive, decentralised, unique and a large-scale platform, based on blockchain system,  which provides a direct interaction between Brands, Companies and target audience (Esports audience).
Our project  is capable of aggregating decentralised user’s data with opportunity of further convenient communication and collaboration for every participant.
It excludes all agencies and intermediaries, so everybody can communicate, cooperate, make payments and make a document’s exchange directly with a required person. We’ve already launched a process of programming a visual interface which allows to have an eye contact during the communication process.

In any case we should not deviate from the given topic. Let’s discuss the latest changes in the project, dedicated to the Pre Sale phase. Firstly we would like to inform you about the new Brand name of our token.

The new Brand-name token - EMI.

To tell the truth, when we were creating our token, we were more involved in process of creating the token itself. We were trying to make it an attractive, convenient and of course useful for future buyers and sellers. Our token is not just a new cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash and so on. Our token is a unique cryptocurrency which would be using by all users in our ecosystem, which would be created on the basis of EIPlatform.
As you see, the question about the name of our token was delayed. But it doesn’t mean, that we didn’t discuss and work through the issue of our token’s Brand name.
Now is the moment when we can present you the Brand name of our token.
EIPlatform’s token would be called - EMI, it costs 0,1 USD. We plan to release 880,000,000 tokens. These tokens would be released on several world basic stock exchanges. Now we are at stage of negotiations.

At present we should talk about our smart contracts.
What is the purpose of smart contract? Smart contract is a mechanism which allows to generate and release tokens.
Just the other day we made our own smart contract. You can find all information about it here: https://github.com/EIPlatform/EMPerial
I’m not afraid to say that our smart contract is a real smart contract!

Now we can move on to our basic topic - Pre-Sale Phase.

Our Pre-Sale phase starts 14-th May and will continue to 30-th May.
The Pre-Sale phase is divided into two rounds.
The first round’s duration is from 14-th May to 23-th May. If you purchase our tokens during this round you can get 25% bonus.
The second round’s duration is from 23-th May to 30-th May. If you purchase our tokens during this round you can get 20% bonus. So now you have a great opportunity to purchase a great amount of tokens with an opportunity of getting further incomes + bonuses. We absolutely sure that our token’s price will increase significantly in the future, especially after it’s release on stock exchanges.

And finally we should discuss the key moments for investors,
First of all, the risks are small. We use the Ethereum Blockchain platform. This Blockchain system is safe and solid.
Second moment is the experience of our Founders. All our Founders and Advisors have large experience in Esports, business projects, promotion, marketing. The EIPlatform team is really solid and professional team.
Third moment is transparency, so every investor can see all processes and events linking to our project’s development.

Here are all basic moments, that we wanted to discuss in this article.We hope that this article would be useful for you and help you to understand our project and all it’s advantages over other projects and products. EIPlatform team.
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

🔥🔥🔥Don't forget guys!🔥🔥🔥
Our Giveaway Contest is now in progress! Join us, get registered and participate! http://empire.eiplatform.io/
The results of the contest will be announced on 13-th of May.
Hurry up and good luck!🥇🥈🥉🏆🏆🏆
Helen Edwards

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/T8gJUOy.jpg

[Pre-Sale] EMI token. EIPlatform. Pre-Sale Phase.

EIPlatform project is still being developed. Our team works hard, we do all our bests to make our project the most attractive for investors, as well as for target (Esports) audience and the world community as a whole. Let’s say a few words about the project EIPlatform.

EIPlatform is an interactive, decentralised, unique and a large-scale platform, based on blockchain system,  which provides a direct interaction between Brands, Companies and target audience (Esports audience).
Our project  is capable of aggregating decentralised user’s data with opportunity of further convenient communication and collaboration for every participant.
It excludes all agencies and intermediaries, so everybody can communicate, cooperate, make payments and make a document’s exchange directly with a required person. We’ve already launched a process of programming a visual interface which allows to have an eye contact during the communication process.

In any case we should not deviate from the given topic. Let’s discuss the latest changes in the project, dedicated to the Pre Sale phase. Firstly we would like to inform you about the new Brand name of our token.

The new Brand-name token - EMI.

To tell the truth, when we were creating our token, we were more involved in process of creating the token itself. We were trying to make it an attractive, convenient and of course useful for future buyers and sellers. Our token is not just a new cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH, LTC, Dash and so on. Our token is a unique cryptocurrency which would be using by all users in our ecosystem, which would be created on the basis of EIPlatform.
As you see, the question about the name of our token was delayed. But it doesn’t mean, that we didn’t discuss and work through the issue of our token’s Brand name.
Now is the moment when we can present you the Brand name of our token.
EIPlatform’s token would be called - EMI, it costs 0,1 USD. We plan to release 880,000,000 tokens. These tokens would be released on several world basic stock exchanges. Now we are at stage of negotiations.

At present we should talk about our smart contracts.
What is the purpose of smart contract? Smart contract is a mechanism which allows to generate and release tokens.
Just the other day we made our own smart contract. You can find all information about it here: https://github.com/EIPlatform/EMPerial
I’m not afraid to say that our smart contract is a real smart contract!

Now we can move on to our basic topic - Pre-Sale Phase.

Our Pre-Sale phase starts 14-th May and will continue to 30-th May.
The Pre-Sale phase is divided into two rounds.
The first round’s duration is from 14-th May to 23-th May. If you purchase our tokens during this round you can get 25% bonus.
The second round’s duration is from 23-th May to 30-th May. If you purchase our tokens during this round you can get 20% bonus. So now you have a great opportunity to purchase a great amount of tokens with an opportunity of getting further incomes + bonuses. We absolutely sure that our token’s price will increase significantly in the future, especially after it’s release on stock exchanges.

And finally we should discuss the key moments for investors,
First of all, the risks are small. We use the Ethereum Blockchain platform. This Blockchain system is safe and solid.
Second moment is the experience of our Founders. All our Founders and Advisors have large experience in Esports, business projects, promotion, marketing. The EIPlatform team is really solid and professional team.
Third moment is transparency, so every investor can see all processes and events linking to our project’s development.

Here are all basic moments, that we wanted to discuss in this article.We hope that this article would be useful for you and help you to understand our project and all it’s advantages over other projects and products. EIPlatform team.

Hello! Thanks for your article! It was interesting and useful for me, please, write more articles like this one.
Helen Edwards

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

From my point of view, the project is extremely interesting and promising! Good luck with your ICO guys!)
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

From my point of view, the project is extremely interesting and promising! Good luck with your ICO guys!)
Thanks for your compliment and attantion to EIPlatform project!
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Hello! Please, tell me more about your project! I wanna learn more about EMI token.
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Hello! Please, tell me more about your project! I wanna learn more about EMI token.

Hello! You can find information about our token in articles on Medium.com
https://medium.com/eiplatform/eiplatform-fb7c85ae7b29
https://medium.com/eiplatform/emi-token-eiplatform-pre-sale-phase-8590c53f18a1
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Here you are right. This will allow paying more revenue for streamers and will make advertising cheaper and more effective for large companies. All remain satisfied.

I think the project deserves our attention and tokens will grow in price very quickly. This will allow us all to make good money as investors.

I am wondering how you can predict that the token will quickly grow in price. You didn't even see a fully working product and yet you are convinced it will explode in price?

Here you are right, you will have to wait for any working prototypes. And there we'll see. But in this case it will not be so profitable.

Are they at the very beginning of the development process or did they make a lot of progress already when it comes to a prototype?
I think everything is according to the road map. Well, so far nothing about the demo version, I have not seen. I think that it would be quite correct to present a demo version for investors.

If the demo is sufficiently advanced to give a good impression then yes. Otherwise I would suggest to just keep developing for now.
K. Preston

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Hello guys! Great project! So many advantages both for business industry as well as for Esports audience! I wish you luck and success!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: