Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:45:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform  (Read 13384 times)
Custterol (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Not all blockchain projects can be compared to eiplatform ecosystem because it's not just a project it's a community of interconnected people who loves the same thing e-sports either you are an E-sports enthusiasts a brand or company... You will benefits from EIP ecosystem
I sign under every word! Thanks mate for such a good characteristic of our project! We appreciate it!
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

🔥🔥🔥The Most Amazing event in the world! The Revolution in the world of Esports!🔥🔥🔥
Esports once again struck everyone with its scale and striking growth rates in development. People watch Esports tournaments on the level with sport tournaments (for example like FIFA World Cup, or NHL World Cup).
IOC AND GAISF TO HOST ESPORTS FORUM.
The aim of the Forum is to explore synergies, build joint understanding and set a platform for future engagement between the esports and gaming industries and the Olympic Movement. CEO and other members of EIPlatform and TeamEmpire plan to participate on that forum.
EIPlatform team creates a project, which let huge amounts of people all over the world to become a part of this large and fantastic world - world of Esports! This project will bring invaluable contribution to development of the Esports. Let's wait and see guys, better times are coming soon!🚀🚀🚀
Helen Edwards

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

Hello! Do you really think that e-sports will be able to break through to the Olympics?
I think so, but other opinions are also interested)
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

Hello! Do you really think that e-sports will be able to break through to the Olympics?
I think so, but other opinions are also interested)
I read a lot about this topic, and it seemed to me that the IOC does not really want to see eSports in the list of its disciplines. I think they are afraid that sooner or later cybersport will overthrow other sports
Helen Edwards

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YO8xwz6.jpg

🔥🔥🔥The Most Amazing event in the world! The Revolution in the world of Esports!🔥🔥🔥
Esports once again struck everyone with its scale and striking growth rates in development. People watch Esports tournaments on the level with sport tournaments (for example like FIFA World Cup, or NHL World Cup).
The aim of the Forum is to explore synergies, build joint understanding and set a platform for future engagement between the esports and gaming industries and the Olympic Movement. CEO and other members of EIPlatform and TeamEmpire plan to participate on that forum.
EIPlatform team creates a project, which let huge amounts of people all over the world to become a part of this large and fantastic world - world of Esports! This project will bring invaluable contribution to development of the Esports. Let's wait and see guys, better times are coming soon!🚀🚀🚀
Do you know anything about the dates of the forum and the venue?
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

Yes, this event will take place at the Olympic museum in Lausanne 21-th of July.
Helen Edwards

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

Yes, this event will take place at the Olympic museum in Lausanne 21-th of July.
May you want to play a couple of tickets for this event?
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

I'm not sure that you will have time to make a visa in such a short time
Helen Edwards

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

You are right, simply, I think it will be a phenomenal event and really want to know what was there as soon as possible
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

You are right, simply, I think it will be a phenomenal event and really want to know what was there as soon as possible
Don't worry! We will keep you informed! Wink
Helen Edwards

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

excellent Smiley) I wonder if there will be at least one leader of the country (maybe Trump or someone else), this would show the state's interest in this
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

excellent Smiley) I wonder if there will be at least one leader of the country (maybe Trump or someone else), this would show the state's interest in this
Let's wait and see, in 11 days we will find out everything Wink
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

I think heads of state are too early to show their interest Wink
Helen Edwards

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Sooooo loooong😂
I'm wildly curious
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Sooooo loooong😂
I'm wildly curious
do not worry, I'll post news every day, what would you have something to do Wink
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

👑2/7/18 #EIPlatform, as we promised, we made the first drawing of $ 100 for those who take part in the action "The Best Investment in the life". Congratulations, win!
@shaban059
👀July 13,2018 will be the second draw of $ 100 for participants "The Best Investment in your Life"
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

#EIPlatform New article in Medium.
Enjoy 👩🏻‍💻
https://medium.com/eiplatform/what-do-cooking-shows-and-esports-have-in-common-16b965e36e35
Custterol (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

Article is really interesting and useful! Personal recommendation from me Smiley Wink
K. Preston

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Article is really interesting and useful! Personal recommendation from me Smiley Wink
I've also read it, I like it  Wink
I saw an esport  streamers who also broadcast cooking and their ratings even grew
K. Preston

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:04 PM

An interesting moment about ninja and drake, maybe it's worth to invite stars to your streams more often?
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: