Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - EIPlatform. Esports Interactive Platform  (Read 13380 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

Finally a sports platform, now lets wait and see more copy cat project poping up  Grin Grin Grin
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

looks interesting complete package for gaming. Is this going to be on EOS chain or ETH?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

the proposed bonus is really big ,only a few ico offer 100% bonus, but I do not know if in the long run is a good thing, the next stages of ico could be undertone and i think that at the end of ico there will be an inevitable dump of the token price...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

the proposed bonus is really big ,only a few ico offer 100% bonus, but I do not know if in the long run is a good thing, the next stages of ico could be undertone and i think that at the end of ico there will be an inevitable dump of the token price...

It's a really aggressive marketing and potentially harmful in the future, if I make 100% profit from what I've invested, an eviction will certainly happen because the thinking is the same on the part of several investors. Are there any plans to temporarily block tokens?
Colin Memfis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:37:44 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong but I did not find any figure set for softcap in the project's whitepaper, can you please tell us what will happen to the project if the hardcap wasn't met? and will the project would still push through as planned or not?
The project does not have a softcap. It will develop despite the amount of funds raised (only the speed of project development depends on them).
At the moment (for 1 presale stage), the project has completed its plan and raised $ 1,000,000.
Colin Memfis

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

I just got to know the project and I'm looking for an interaction that will make me understand better. So ... The Team is made up of Members of an active ESports Team? Would this contribute in the future to a possible integration and actual use of the token? Why do I see a wide range of ESports projects now, and having a differential would put them on top, I think
One of the founders of the project is the creator of the world famous organization Team Empire.
Also, most of the team also has a different relationship to Esports (ranging from enthusiasm and support to teams, ending with work in various Esports industries).
The EMI token will be integrated into the Esports system in various ways.
I will not voice my point of view on how it should be used because I do not want to present my opinion like what the team should do Smiley (but you can write me a DM and we will discuss this)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

i want to ask again, what key benefit of EIPlatform?
lets says, youtube, its big platform for all video maker, stramer, advertiser, publisher, and yes, youtube haven't trade market. is this key benefit of EIPlatform? how to attract more user? endorsing pro player need big budget.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

It's a really aggressive marketing and potentially harmful in the future, if I make 100% profit from what I've invested, an eviction will certainly happen because the thinking is the same on the part of several investors. Are there any plans to temporarily block tokens?

How much did they collected in they first round pre-sale? Maybe it was not enough that they've conducted a second round pre-sale though it could back fire with its 100 percent token bonus, but I doubt it since this project has already an MVP and has great potential. I guess most of token holders would hold on to this one. Smiley

I saw they said they have near 1m $ couple of pages back.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

By 100% bonus they mean you get double the tokens, right? So it would be a 50% price reduction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

By 100% bonus they mean you get double the tokens, right? So it would be a 50% price reduction.

Yeah of course.

Otherwise, it would be an airdrop and won't help their fund gathering process Smiley

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

Damn 100% bonus is some next level shit. you guys are literally praying for a huge dump here.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Damn 100% bonus is some next level shit. you guys are literally praying for a huge dump here.

Do they not research about airdrops or they plainly decided to do that ? I think this is not a long term project
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Do they not research about airdrops or they plainly decided to do that ? I think this is not a long term project

According to the team, they will be allocating 10 percent of total tokens amounting to 880M EMI for the pre-sale at 0.10 per token  and with a bonus of 100 percent, it could amount to $44 million if I'm not mistaken, assuming all tokens allocated for pre-sale were sold. Additionally, if we assume they've collected $1 million more or less on the first round of pre-sale and another million on the second round then I think the 100 percent bonus on pre-sale would have a lesser effect on the market. What I'm most concerned about is what will the team do to all unsold tokens? If I'm not mistaken, the team didn't specify burning of unsold tokens in their whitepaper. Is there a contract address or any proofs to verify the total amount collected during the two stages of pre-sale? I hope the team could shed some light with regards to this.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

Finally a sports platform, now lets wait and see more copy cat project poping up  Grin Grin Grin

Its actually a Esports platform which doesnt mean there is no money in. Total eSport revenue in 2017 was 655 mil $ and growing. Popularity is going up every year and live tournaments are getting visited like sport events with millions of $ reward pools.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

maybe this would be the right idea beyond this aggressive bonus that probably will attract so many investors maybe team should block tokens distributed for at least 6 months in order to avoid eventualy dump after the end of the ico...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

In the long run 100% bonus is just bad, it's only good when the tokens or coins get locked up for more than a year.
Then it would be a good thing to give a big bonus, else those investors will dump on the later investors and crash the price..
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

What is the status of the 2nd stage of Pre-sale and how much is the current amount collected so far? I reckon it would be good if there is a real time counter at their website for the pre-sale to keep the community updated.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

In the long run 100% bonus is just bad, it's only good when the tokens or coins get locked up for more than a year.
Then it would be a good thing to give a big bonus, else those investors will dump on the later investors and crash the price..

I too feel there should be some locking system for the 100% bonus buyers. Otherwise the consequences when the token starts trading will be horrific for all the investors.
Another suggestion would be putting a minimum investment barrier for these 100% bonus buyers.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Colin Memfis

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:31:12 AM

According to the team, they will be allocating 10 percent of total tokens amounting to 880M EMI for the pre-sale at 0.10 per token  and with a bonus of 100 percent, it could amount to $44 million if I'm not mistaken, assuming all tokens allocated for pre-sale were sold. Additionally, if we assume they've collected $1 million more or less on the first round of pre-sale and another million on the second round then I think the 100 percent bonus on pre-sale would have a lesser effect on the market. What I'm most concerned about is what will the team do to all unsold tokens? If I'm not mistaken, the team didn't specify burning of unsold tokens in their whitepaper. Is there a contract address or any proofs to verify the total amount collected during the two stages of pre-sale? I hope the team could shed some light with regards to this.
Good afternoon, all unsold tokens will be destroyed.
I can’t say anything about payment confirmation
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

Good afternoon, all unsold tokens will be destroyed.
I can’t say anything about payment confirmation

thats good plan.
did you have a smart contract code to proof this? or you have been deployed it so we can check it?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: