Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:48:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain  (Read 64526 times)
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

Projects in the new field. The project will address the relationship between the cook and the person in need. Particular attention is paid to the humanitarian cause of charity for people with food shortages around the world. Investors can use credit cards, ETHs, and other electronic currencies to purchase the CHEF Token. These are the strengths of the project's success and expansion throughout the world.
babysocoolll

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

I really love your ideas, your concept. Your project seems to be very promising! I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
Vrneth

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

what is the price of token chef?
Price is 1ETH= 10000CHEF
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

The problems of taste, eating habits,  food, prices ... of each country are completely different. In order to expand the world market, the project needs a broad collaborative system of experience and skills. Is this function implemented in the project?
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

who thinks up such a thing. Why should I invest money here? Can someone explain this to me. Thank you very much . I think it's better to invest in ethereum and other top ten tokens !!!!!!!!!!!  for this kind of thing you do not need blockchain. That's really nonsense
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

interesting concept. a food ordering platform that will connect between the person cooking with the person who ordered the food. I think this project is closely related to daily activities. CookUp is an interesting project, so it should be supported.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

The most memorable of this CookUp goal is that we can do charity to others who have food shortages all over the world.this is a nice goal.

Exactly! The fact that you can provide a meal for the people affected by the world's hunger problem just by using the app, can help in solving one of the greatest global issues.

I believe in the good intentions of this project and hope that this project will work well for success. but it seems that I still need an explanation of how this project will carry out its mission well and can be felt globally against those who need food and not for a particular community.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

The idea of this project is surely unique, I, myself never meet this kind of project before.
Being a chef we'll be able to share with everyone while making money out of it (cryptocurrency money I mean)

orbitalcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Very interesting subject, i will defiantly follow the project, i myself have issues cooking at home, i will be interested to see what the chiefs has to offer.   Grin
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Can you tell why your project is better than any other ones? How fast your investors will receive profit and how big it will be?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Can you tell why your project is better than any other ones? How fast your investors will receive profit and how big it will be?

I think the question of how fast the investors will receive their profit & how much are difficult to answer.

You can't tell that unless it's already in the exchange. Better not give false promises here as it might ruin the project.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Does this mean you have found the solution to fix badly made/expired food to brand new or something?
And since you say blockchain does it mean you can do it without even touching the filthy food?
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

this is a siccessfull project your all teem very helpfull this project I am all time follow.this project future will be success I hope.
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
bmgs

Activity: 519
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

Very smart idea and an interesting project. I will be following the proct. Will there be any bounty campaigns? I would love to join bounty campaigns of this project.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

If I understood well, the more you eat, the more you help people who suffers hunger to get food. Sounds too good to be true Smiley

Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

This is a good idea to create a decentralized energy that can be used for this crypto community.
With decentralized energy just for this community, it will make it easier to manage the energy needed for it.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Blockchin technology penetrate all the branches of our life and it brings joy. Tell me through your platform me can order prepared food paying for them with cryptocurrency, how much will an average dinner cost per person?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

Will all kinds of dishes be available, that is, for any type of region, country and culture? The cheefs cookUp should prove that it has experience in the food industry "Chefs and master cooks"
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

Blockchin technology penetrate all the branches of our life and it brings joy. Tell me through your platform me can order prepared food paying for them with cryptocurrency, how much will an average dinner cost per person?
I also see if the cryptocurrency technology can penetrate in any field. because this can be used as an alternative to make things easier that did not happen before. one of them in the field of this food would be very useful if it can be realized in the real world.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: