Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 6950s 2GB, Platinum PSUs, etc  (Read 313 times)
kwoody (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:26:10 PM

I have a few items for sale, but the GPUs are the main ones.

Gigabyte Model Radeon 6950 2GB with Shader Unlock, OEM design with the fan at the end towards the power connectors instead of in the middle. Bought 4 of these June 2011, all work perfectly and have never exceeded 70 degrees operating temperature. No funky noises from fan or anything. Have 3 for sale, keeping 1 as primary display driver for main PC. Hashes at 350MH/s at stock clock speeds. Comes with original box.  $120/BTC equivalent each, free shipping anywhere in continental USA.
Still in stock:  3

Rosewill Fortress series 80+ Platinum Certified 550 watt Power Supply, I have 2 of these. Never been used, still sealed boxes from factory. They were going to provide power to some ASIC chips that I never received. Got scammed pretty hard on the ASICs. These are highly rated PSUs and have strong 47 amp 12V single rail design. Brand new, still sealed with unbroken factory plastic. $80/BTC equivalent each, free shipping anywhere in continental USA.
Still in stock:  2

XBox 360, first generation, 20GB model, only have 1 of these, works perfectly fine, no RROD issues with it. Hasn't been used much in the 5 years I've had it, mainly used it as a Windows Media Center extender to watch .avi/.mp4 files on bigscreen. Comes with power brick/supply and 2 wireless controllers, 1 rechargeable and 1 battery operated.  $50/BTC equivalent, free shipping anywhere in continental USA.
Still in stock:  1

Might discount slightly if same buyer takes a GPU and Power Supply in same purchase; they would work together quite nicely and would be a great start to building a budget gaming PC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: