Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🚀 – CRYPTONS GAME – 1st Gaming Universe on Blockchain  (Read 670 times)
CryptonsGame (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

This games sounds like a combination of 2 different title, Crypton is from superman/supergirl and Quintessence is from Transformers.
Those 2 are really great film, now it's fused into one game, hopefully the game would be wonderful. Can't wait to play it.
Yeah, we're taking inspirations from many of the great sci-fi and fantasy universes Smiley
We're building a completely unique universe that will live in a great cooperation with our game ecosystem. We hope we'll be able to show you our vision on this Crypto Collectibles platform really soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/cryptonic-universe-qst   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Thank you for this information! Smiley
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

really can't wait for this to go live, more people need to know about it!
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

I've already seen a lot of game projects and I've seen very few good projects that can be counted on the fingers of one hand. What is the difference between this team?
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

https://cryptonsgame.com/
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

This project looks innovative and interesting.  ;DGood luck, guys! But tell me please what makes you different from other projects? Now I can't see your benefits. Maybe it's because there is not enough information. There are 10 days left till the end of ICO. How much have you collected?
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

coin sales information is very clear and interesting, the schedule of each sale phase of coins already listed in this thread, I see the coins are very limited, with the promotion done, I believe this project can achieve the target sales of coins
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

I've already seen a lot of game projects and I've seen very few good projects that can be counted on the fingers of one hand. What is the difference between this team?
You can actually read more about why we think that our project is unique in our article published at medium.com -> "Why gamification has never been properly mixed with blockchain (and why we will change it)": https://medium.com/cryptonsgame-ico/why-gamification-has-never-been-properly-mixed-with-blockchain-and-why-we-will-change-it-7ccf95236f92 Wink

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
Right now we've paused the ICO, and we're adding some more features to it, so when we'll rerelease it, we will have much more to offer. You can track all of the info about our project on our official website: https://cryptonsgame.com/ - there's also a plenty of links to our social media, where you can be always up to date with all the news, that we will publish.

This project looks innovative and interesting.  ;DGood luck, guys! But tell me please what makes you different from other projects? Now I can't see your benefits. Maybe it's because there is not enough information. There are 10 days left till the end of ICO. How much have you collected?
We have unfortunately not reached the Pre-ICO target required for us to launch the ICO stage, but we're not giving up! We're now working on bringing even more features when we'll relaunch our ICO to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: