Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL FAUCETS ARE TOTAL SCAMS!!!!  (Read 492 times)
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

And their still who the visits? I have long been a favorite faucet which I collected satoshi. But when they began to increase the amount for payments I forgot about him. Now a lot of people are chasing after cryptocurrency and scammers have profits from people who want to get cryptocurrency without doing anything and without investing anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

This statement was actually a quote from someone in a Telegram group.  Apparently some tokens promise to pay you crypto as a reward for doing stuff, like watching videos or ads. Sounds great, right? However, sometimes it also involves you downloading an app/program, which could give you malware and steal your cryptos!

Do you think crypto faucets are a great way to get free tokens or is it a total scam?

I do not think that way.
Before I download an app, I usually search for his review first.
That is my precautionary measure. And as well as registering Using backup email.
That is not really a great way to protect yourself, the reviews that you are looking could be false and be fabricated by malicious people, your best defense is to not risk it, if you have enough coins already then there is no point in risking the coins you are already holding just to get a few more tokens, do not download anything from the web from which you have the slightly suspicion it could contain virus.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

"Do you think crypto faucets are a great way to get free tokens or is it a total scam?"

I do not think it is a great way. It is probably the laziest thing to do. Participate in bounty campaigns instead where you get a higher success rate of getting paid for your efforts.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

These faucets are always such peanuts they aren't worthy of spending your time on.  I will probably make more money just by posting this post for a bounty campaign than any faucet around.  Grin  As one of the previous posters said: do bounties and choose wisely.  One good bounty will get you more than 100 faucets...
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

Of course, such statistics are very frightening, but unfortunately this is true and I will have to agree with this, indeed a very large number of projects are being closed very quickly today, because they just do not want to work or can understand that their idea is not really will normally develop, maybe something else, I do not understand yet, but the statistics are really terrible.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

This statement was actually a quote from someone in a Telegram group.  Apparently some tokens promise to pay you crypto as a reward for doing stuff, like watching videos or ads. Sounds great, right? However, sometimes it also involves you downloading an app/program, which could give you malware and steal your cryptos!

Do you think crypto faucets are a great way to get free tokens or is it a total scam?

I totally forget faucet claiming because its not worth the effort. I'm sure that as a beginner, you will really find it attractive, but as you gain experienced a long the way, you will also abandoned it because it will take you a lot of time just to get the minimum amounts of withdrawal.

But it looks like scammers have also exploited this system as you have pointed it. That's why everyone should really stay away with faucets because of this incident. So to answer you, its not a good way to get free tokens. Just joined bounties and you will get more than spending all the time claiming faucets for tokens.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

This statement was actually a quote from someone in a Telegram group.  Apparently some tokens promise to pay you crypto as a reward for doing stuff, like watching videos or ads. Sounds great, right? However, sometimes it also involves you downloading an app/program, which could give you malware and steal your cryptos!

That is true, it is worst than airdrops because i do tried it when i was a newbie,faucets and airdrops which definitely worthless things to do when you are new to something you will get fooled by these websites.You should be doing something more valuable like joining bounty campaigns which can be profitable as you are doing bounty campaigns.

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

Tell this to the people who claimed 3-4 BTC for some clicks with the first faucets in the early stage of BTC and crypto. Cheesy

I don't think they are scam, but waste of time on current price and market cap levels.

Don't trust any exchange!
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

I started from faucets. Not all of them require to instal soft. Some of them are atually developed in order to give crypto for experiments with sending/receiving tokens, but not many of them.
I am not a fan of faucets and I think it is much better to take part in bounty and support project you like.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

Only newbies are joining faucets and airdrops because that is what google is saying,to earn free cryptocurrencies,if you googled free bitcoins you are going to redirected to those faucet websites which wont pay your efforts,you should be more focus in bounty campaigns which you can earn a lot buy completing the tasks you are asked to do.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:22 PM

You shouldnt be joining these faucets,because its like airdrops too which will only waste your time and effort,you could have done better ,do bounty campaigns instead because it is more profitable than any shit things that you can do,and you wont need to invest any amount to start earning unlike to mining and trading which you will be required to have big initial investment.

cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Something free will never be profitable,that is why you should be avoiding these shit websites,because its morelikely airdrops which are less profitable! bounty campaigns are a lot more better ! because you are literally working for the ICO,which your efforts will be paid according to your efforts from the whole campaign and im sure you will get paid if you completed the tasks.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Most of them are scams. Even though some of them may not, but it is not worth for the time you invest

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Maybe not 99 percent, but most FAUCETS are really a Scam. I highly recommend you not to receive free tokens this way.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

There is a big risk of getting malware on your PC, or accidentaly give somebody an access to your Wallets, and loose your money at the end, so I would be highly accurate with those.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

The time for crypto-faucets ended three years ago.
Now you already do not get anything on them without special software.
I advise you to completely forget about them.
It is better to go to work in McDonald's and to earn money to buy liquid currency.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

I never heard faucets a long time ago,but im sure and clear that these are just wasting your time and effort as i have been participating that when i was a newbie to the cryptocurrencies,people often researching in google which is why these faucets are being used by those people who doesnt know anyting yet.You will never get your rewards from these website so dont bother to join any.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Faucets ? never heard it for a long period of time,wayback 2015 i joiend a lot of them and no single website has paid my efforts.Which is why i stopped participating that bullshit a long time ago,airdrops too are worthless not unless the drop is from the legit coin that has a lot of potentials to grow do not waste your time and effort to these activities,focus in bounties instead.

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

When you are already downloading stuffs online just to get a small portion or amounts of token then better to stop it while its still early because those things aren't really worthy thing to do and you are just risking your entire security or you are just compromising your own pc which would lead up to possible hacking incidents later on. Faucets in captcha is different to those kind of things which you can claim tokens after a specific task.Be careful anytime when it comes to downloading stuffs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

The cryptocurrency space is evolving, gone are the days when faucets pay well, presently it is purely a waste of time to be involve in it, preferably get involve in Bounty campaign, it might take a while to earn but it is a sure path to earn real good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: