Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experts export bitcoin price to hit $250,000  (Read 459 times)
NeverArgueWithWF (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

American venture capital investor Tim Draper, an early backer of Tesla, Skype, and SpaceX, is one of the most high-profile Bitcoin investors. With absolute confidence that bitcoin is the future currency, Draper announced that he predicts the bitcoin price will reach $250,000 by 2022.

Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin at $250,000 By 2022
Tim Draper has thrown a cryptocurrency celebration on Thursday, called Blockparty, not to be confused with British indie rock band Bloc Party. The party poster, which was placed in front of his entrepreneurship program, Draper University, made a bold statement: “Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin @ 250K By 2022”.

The billionaire investor has bought 30,000 Bitcoin in a US Marshals auction in 2014. That amount of cryptocurrency is currently worth about $240 million. If his prediction turns out to be correct, Tim Draper can expect his Bitcoin portfolio to be valued at $7.5 billion by 2022. Draper has said that he will never sell it in exchange for fiat money: “That’s like saying I’m going to take the present and future and turn it into the past. I’m not an antique buyer”, he told documentarian Sharad Kharé in a recent interview.

He announced on Twitter the bold prediction, but a typo jittered his social media following: “Serious winds (of change) at our block (chain) party last night. Predicting bitcoin at $25k by 2022”, he first wrote before correcting the number by adding an extra zero to the future bitcoin price. “Oops! I predicted $250k in 2022. My tweet last night was missing a zero. $250k is the number!”
Article link:https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/14/experts-expect-bitcoin-price-hit-250000-2022-heres/
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

I agree with BTC going to 250.000$, with one adjustment - BTC + Bitcoin Cash = 250.000$, this is more accurate.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

Well I have already read that John McAfee is almost not going to eat anything live, and expects that the price will be even much larger than expected

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

Thats a good share but I hope Tim Darper do not end up dumping his own BTC holdings as Mt. Gox did and then flooded the market with FUD's.  Undecided These people are mood swinger and sometimes I feel they like playing with the money games.  Cheesy

However, this is good news as it is something that will support the people across the globe to know there are still big investors out there to keep the faith in BTC.  Grin Sometimes I feel that this should be published like fire on the social media just the way they do when negative news comes in.

I mean at least listing such good news will help people take one good step ahead and invest into BTC.  Grin
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Just observe who bought Bitcoin recently (Soros, Rothschild,...). Then ask yourself - why. Or/and before that, ask yourself - do those guys usually loose or earn a lot of money?

Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

I think Tim's prediction will come true after a huge correction about 3 month i think the Crypto Market is now ready to explode like that of 2017 and espacially in the end of 2017 was a tremandous bounce of alts and also the Bitcoin and Ceo of Litecoin has predicted to reach Bitcoin to 40000$ by the end of 2018.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

This is an interesting article, but it is only the assumption of some or other people about the price of BTC, can not be forgotten in advance because it is not clear what different countries can enter
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

everyone hopes the best for btc and wants the price to go up and very high in the future. technological developments continue to happen and we want real change and blockchain is the answer. if in the future many countries adopt it, then crypto will explode and $250k is a reasonable price to be achieved by bitcoin.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

American venture capital investor Tim Draper, an early backer of Tesla, Skype, and SpaceX, is one of the most high-profile Bitcoin investors. With absolute confidence that bitcoin is the future currency, Draper announced that he predicts the bitcoin price will reach $250,000 by 2022.

Tim Draper has thrown a cryptocurrency celebration on Thursday, called Blockparty, not to be confused with British indie rock band Bloc Party. The party poster, which was placed in front of his entrepreneurship program, Draper University, made a bold statement: “Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin @ 250K By 2022”.

The billionaire investor has bought 30,000 Bitcoin in a US Marshals auction in 2014. That amount of cryptocurrency is currently worth about $240 million. If his prediction turns out to be correct, Tim Draper can expect his Bitcoin portfolio to be valued at $7.5 billion by 2022. Draper has said that he will never sell it in exchange for fiat money: “That’s like saying I’m going to take the present and future and turn it into the past. I’m not an antique buyer”, he told documentarian Sharad Kharé in a recent interview.

He announced on Twitter the bold prediction, but a typo jittered his social media following: “Serious winds (of change) at our block (chain) party last night. Predicting bitcoin at $25k by 2022”, he first wrote before correcting the number by adding an extra zero to the future bitcoin price. “Oops! I predicted $250k in 2022. My tweet last night was missing a zero. $250k is the number!”
Article link:https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/14/experts-expect-bitcoin-price-hit-250000-2022-heres/

I like when people are optimistic about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies it gave me another hope to invest more in the cryptocurrency but i think many expert are optimistic about bitcoin and alternative coin out there.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

we all know that bitcoin has a lot of potential and being without competition means all the money will go into bitcoin eventually even if it travels into altcoin market to be doubled before coming out.

with the adoption, also with looking at price charts and the way bitcoin has been shooting up thanks to waves of investors coming in, it is reasonable to believe price will be above $100,000 in a little more than a year from now and $250k in 4 years is the safest assumption of all.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
kantotinio

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

In theory yes it is possible,but who the hell is he to predict that amount? not unless he cameback from the future to tell that shit,the market has a lot of manipulations today that may slowed down our market progress,which is why we cant predict the future accurately.Is he a prophet? definitely no! that is just predictions and everyone can predict anything today.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

everyone can predicts the bitcoin price, someone told us bitcoin will rising to $50K in 2018 early, but right now price only have $8K, for me I don't focus market price right now because I'm a holder, I won't sold my coin before earn at least x10 profit return
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

In the most years to come bitcoin might surge up to that kind of price and predicting the $250k in the year 2022 may be possible, Well it can be because of adoption and the demand for bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency and in the future it will become a reality, But I think this is the Altcoin section and your topic is about bitcoin you should put your topic in the right section.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

To be honest, I think Bitcoin at $250,000 sounds crazy at the moment. But who knows? When Bitcoin was < $1,000, hearing prediction that Bitcoin could reach $10,000 was also deemed crazy. Nevertheless, I will be very happy if Bitcoin ever reach that level though.

I agree with BTC going to 250.000$, with one adjustment - BTC + Bitcoin Cash = 250.000$, this is more accurate.
I'm adding more detail to the equation:

BTC ($249,999) + BCH ($1) = $250,000

Now that look just right.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

You got a lot of merits there as my eyes were sweeping towards your merit points. Anyway i read also your post and it says about bitcoin speculation that could possibly hit in that amount which 250K USD? Wow that is a lot money there anyway bitcoin investment will not matter on the price per btc. The bitcoin earnings or profit will determine on the money you invested with bitcoin so meaning the more money you invest in bitcoin the huge or bigger amount of profit you will get if you know how to invest in bitcoin properly. Thus, speculation will relatively not going to happen since investors now are sitting aside waiting for the right time to invest in it. And if ever they will going to invest at all at once then that 250K USD will probably will not be able to get that speculation price because that is too much or that is too great to achieve. well it is not impossible also to happen.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

everyone can predicts the bitcoin price, someone told us bitcoin will rising to $50K in 2018 early, but right now price only have $8K, for me I don't focus market price right now because I'm a holder, I won't sold my coin before earn at least x10 profit return

Bitcoin recently is filled with so much speculation of price and nobody knows where price is even going. I'm not really expecting a surprise increase but a step by step move.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

I believe McAfee won´t agree.. 1 million, not less. And till 2020, so just 1,7 years left.
It going to be unbelievable live show.
Or, 1mil till 2020 and 250k at 2022?
I will comment on this message in 2020  Wink

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

He is trying to hype his coin to sell them at ATH... Look at the price of SpaceChain. He is an angel investor of this project. The price is only decreasing.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

I think it can really go up to that price point in 2022. Tim Draper is actually doing the right thing and I can see that he knows what he is doing. I hope this speculation go close to the expected price because I am also planning to invest more in bitcoin. And also, $250k can increase more especially when bitcoin gets a lot of support from different countries, banks, or private institutions aiming to develop cryptocurrencies.

selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Well I have already read that John McAfee is almost not going to eat anything live, and expects that the price will be even much larger than expected

It was recently reported that he is charging money to mention crypto projects on his Twitter handle. So his intentions on making positive statements about crypto are quite clear now. I suggest people not to fall for the advice being given by so called experts.

It if your hard earned money and thus it is your responsibility to do all the research before investing it any project. Do not get affected by this exaggerated claims or misleading figures without any base.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: