Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:53:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Experts export bitcoin price to hit $250,000  (Read 459 times)
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

250,000$ in 2022 - easy, why not. Soon the maximum circulating supply will be reached an d no one knows what the price will be, may be there will be a lot of buyers offering 250K$
cryptobali

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

$ 250,000 by 2022 Bitcoin will never reach, because even now in its heyday there is no stability and a tendency to stable growth
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Although I hope bitcoin can reach that price, if it does, it could mean a huge bubble.
Because bitcoin is still not perfect, there is still more room for improvement. Grin

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

I think this price is possible but it is if you invest in bitcoin in the long term.
In bitcoin, every price is possible and although $250,000 is high for most we can't tell on how high bitcoin can reach in the future. Crypto isn't only for short term investments but the longer you'll stay, the potential gain not only financially but knowledge is high.
250,000$ in 2022 - easy, why not. Soon the maximum circulating supply will be reached an d no one knows what the price will be, may be there will be a lot of buyers offering 250K$
Maximum supply? the last bitcoin will be mined hundred years from now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

This is quite real, I also think that the price will grow many times in 5 to 7 years!
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

The person who has a lot of bitcoin will be very happy to hear or read this news, the people who do not have Bitcoin will try hard to have bitcoin, this makes everyone trigger, the person who raced to buy Bitcoin, I think this is the assumption to make people bound in Bitcoin.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Everything is possible. I think that this is real but not in 2022, but somewhere in 2030 - 2040. HODL and are waiting for our millions.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

I am also sure that the price can reach this value, but it is unknown in what year. Although it is not important for long-term investors.

ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

I like this prediction, and it means it will become true Smiley.
But let's BTC goes to $1 before that, so i will be able to buy a little bit more. Or at least let's go to 3k. Why not? It is around mining price and there is a chance BTC will go deep as that. We will buy there using "all in" strategy, and after - UHU and go to the moon!!!
BlackBoxRecords

Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

There are too many predictions and too little action at the moment. We would have to see too much of a change to even consider the 20k level in the near future.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

I would be glad if these forecasts were justified. unfortunately, there were already many such statements and they all turned out to be wrong.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

predicting the future as well as forecasting the weather, as long as there is an accurate reference it can happen. to reach 250K USD price will greatly require significant upside movement and boost, but at first let's see what will happen to the crypto currency movement in this year, will it be like last year?
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Everyone is sure to have confidence for the price Bitcoin wants to like it, because Bitcoin is getting used up in the mine.
Semkain discharged Bitcoin for the mine it will rise also its price because it is increasingly rare.

I believe for such a thing.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

Although that it's only a prediction, but with that news it can give positive mood to everyone. It will motivated people to invest in crypto and also invited people to involved in crypto although that they doesn't know crypto at all. We have to minimize any negative news in crypto that can make market bearish.
Glomerulus22

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

250k is only possible in very long horizons after after mining become so difficult that is will not be profitable at all, I guess this heights cannot occur sooner than in 10 years.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

his is what I think you will see in BTC

~$15k to $30k Thanksgiving spike, 2018

~$30k to $80k Thanksgiving Bull Run, 2019

~$50k to $250k Halving Bull Run, 2020

Some days I say $80k, other days I feel $250k, but...

2021 I suspect will actually be a very "trying" year. There are numerous things which I think will occur in 2021, which may harm Bitcoin, namely an 'overly optimistic' bull run - And other factors.

Crypto will ultra explode 2021, but say BTC gets to $100k in 2020. That's $1 Trillion per year spent on Hash Security, or $2.5 Billion daily needing to be funneled into Bitcoin to simply maintain, let alone grow.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

American venture capital investor Tim Draper, an early backer of Tesla, Skype, and SpaceX, is one of the most high-profile Bitcoin investors. With absolute confidence that bitcoin is the future currency, Draper announced that he predicts the bitcoin price will reach $250,000 by 2022.

Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin at $250,000 By 2022
Tim Draper has thrown a cryptocurrency celebration on Thursday, called Blockparty, not to be confused with British indie rock band Bloc Party. The party poster, which was placed in front of his entrepreneurship program, Draper University, made a bold statement: “Tim Draper Predicts Bitcoin @ 250K By 2022”.

The billionaire investor has bought 30,000 Bitcoin in a US Marshals auction in 2014. That amount of cryptocurrency is currently worth about $240 million. If his prediction turns out to be correct, Tim Draper can expect his Bitcoin portfolio to be valued at $7.5 billion by 2022. Draper has said that he will never sell it in exchange for fiat money: “That’s like saying I’m going to take the present and future and turn it into the past. I’m not an antique buyer”, he told documentarian Sharad Kharé in a recent interview.

He announced on Twitter the bold prediction, but a typo jittered his social media following: “Serious winds (of change) at our block (chain) party last night. Predicting bitcoin at $25k by 2022”, he first wrote before correcting the number by adding an extra zero to the future bitcoin price. “Oops! I predicted $250k in 2022. My tweet last night was missing a zero. $250k is the number!”
Article link:https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/14/experts-expect-bitcoin-price-hit-250000-2022-heres/

I don't think this thing will happen in 2022 year. Bitcoin need more time to accumulate, base on its price chart. But all everything can happen, no one knows what will happen. Because this market can be overturned by which any one mighty power

pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

$250.000 by 2022 sounds realistic to me. Although i would say that it would be an inflated price and it would probably dip below that for a while after it has been reached.

In other words; i expect $250.000 to be reached in 4 years but it will be during a bubble... not an actual fair value price.

In a world where there's more cash than ever anything is possible. But 1 million per bitcoin implies such a huge market cap that it's hard to believe, especially in such a short timeframe.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

I love bitcoin and when I see such predictions I am glad that I am in this sphere. I hope that he is right and will not sell his cryptocurrency in the coming years
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

In my opinion, such forecasts look unrealistic and too bold, but they certainly delight the holders of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: