Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:19:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (UK) ASICMiner Cube 30Gh/s to 38Gh/s (worldwide) (New Thread)  (Read 16119 times)
CroverNo01 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:34:17 PM

any idea on the price?? loking for around 30+ units at the right price

To be honest getting hold of 30 Units is pretty hard even from the factory, they are hardly making any of these things and now have raised the price and don't offer discount on bulk.

Currently I would say there must be max of 150 of these devices made.

Only people I know who have physically had them instock are people in China and USA. Have to watch out main china suppliers will take money then mine with equipment for min like 8 days saying It's being processed when really they are just making money off you. Also main claim to have stock when actually they are ordering from Fried Cat China supplier and will take forever.

My supplier currently is doing everything he can to get DHL to clear from HK. Supplier paperwork yesterday for export so hopefully tomorrow will bring news off clearance.

Very frustrating if you ask me.
Vertiayn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:07:32 AM

Hi there, please reserve one of these for me too. Sadly can't check here whilst at work so don't want to miss out by the time I get home and you've got them Smiley
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 12:38:33 AM

I'll happily buy two or three providing you will escrow?  Yes or No?

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
zulover

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:44:17 AM

any idea on the price?? loking for around 30+ units at the right price

To be honest getting hold of 30 Units is pretty hard even from the factory, they are hardly making any of these things and now have raised the price and don't offer discount on bulk.

Currently I would say there must be max of 150 of these devices made.

Only people I know who have physically had them instock are people in China and USA. Have to watch out main china suppliers will take money then mine with equipment for min like 8 days saying It's being processed when really they are just making money off you. Also main claim to have stock when actually they are ordering from Fried Cat China supplier and will take forever.

My supplier currently is doing everything he can to get DHL to clear from HK. Supplier paperwork yesterday for export so hopefully tomorrow will bring news off clearance.

Very frustrating if you ask me.

true say , its a dirty game, forget them lets move on. we need our own stuff in the uk we are just so behind.
mijanur

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:17:29 PM

Hi, Im from London. Can you give me an address for pickup. i was told you are in scotland?
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 01:12:22 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 01:23:25 PM by CroverNo01

Update 22/11:

DHL are really being a problem now they have only just went and told me they will not due to these devices containing capacitors.
New delivery agent is being appointed as we speak and still stock should be here for the Tuesday.

Nothing ever runs smoothly these days

Cheers  

Edit: Looks like it's not DHL Fault, China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce. Hopefully will clear customs soon

Thanks
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 02:52:14 PM

Update 22/11:

DHL are really being a problem now they have only just went and told me they will not due to these devices containing capacitors.
New delivery agent is being appointed as we speak and still stock should be here for the Tuesday.

Cheers  

Edit: Looks like it's not DHL Fault, China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce. Hopefully will clear customs soon

Thanks

Hi, Im from London. Can you give me an address for pickup. i was told you are in scotland?

Can you STOP avoiding the question and answer what people are asking.  This is now sniffing more like a scam..  ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:17:32 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks

Can you STOP avoiding the question and answer what people are asking.  This is now sniffing more like a scam..  ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!

I don't quite see what your problem is  Huh Escrow I said can be used if you read my post also these people got direct messages from me as well.

The fact that I'm giving updates reassures people that I am still here, most my stock is now all reserved by people on here and on eBay.

I also have a job I don't live on here 24/7 I have a life
mijanur

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 03:49:58 PM

didnt recieve any messages

i am gonna wait for outcast's GB.

Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:09:26 PM

NineLives, I don't get the fuzz either... Many many MANY people selling stuff hardly ever reply or give updates. This is one of the few people I "know" who actually give regular updates about the shipping situation.
If you think he's a scam, then don't buy from him.

He already stated MUCH earlier that he'll do escrow. If people can't read through the tread it's their problem. He also stated pickups are no problem.

So chill bill, go hate somewhere else.
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:11:34 PM

No offence to Outcast but you will be waiting a pretty long time for stock. As Out needs to get his stock from yxt and yxt needs to get his stock from china and china is not allowing anything though it's customs.

I say nothing will be going out till mid Dec but due to Christmas post I say early 2014

Cheers
mijanur

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:29:29 PM

No offence to Outcast but you will be waiting a pretty long time for stock. As Out needs to get his stock from yxt and yxt needs to get his stock from china and china is not allowing anything though it's customs.

I say nothing will be going out till mid Dec but due to Christmas post I say early 2014

Cheers

Dont mind the wait, Outcast is known in bitcointalk community and has more experience as a reseller, and excepts escrow and collections.

at the moment waiting on a few from America so not fussed..
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:25:42 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks
If this is the case, then there should be a DHL tracking number available.  Do you have it?
China has no reason to do what you say.  There maybe an import tax at the destination country but I've never heard of one on the export side in China.  This is all very strange to say the least.
xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:48:19 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks
If this is the case, then there should be a DHL tracking number available.  Do you have it?
China has no reason to do what you say.  There maybe an import tax at the destination country but I've never heard of one on the export side in China.  This is all very strange to say the least.

Glad to live in Canary's country!  its nice ordering mining equipment and having it 2 days later Smiley
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:31:25 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks

^+100
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:30:19 PM

could you post the tracking number so some other proof that these items actually exist.

Im sure im not the only one that's been burned in the past and so far so trading history or proof these are on the way.

Dont mean to cause offense but there are so many scammers in the bitcoin community its shocking.

Hi tracking shows person information, I am not asking people to pay now, they can pay once I have in hand so I don't in any way be put under any pressure to deliver for a spec date.

Also it seems like every other seller on here is sold out.

Also regarding the price batch 2 of these will be a lot higher due to Fried Cat increasing the price by over $200, I find it very hard to belive they will sell many units.

I will keep my costs low and sell for what they should be sold for so I'm not ripping anyone off.

Thanks  Smiley

Cant you just edit out the personal info and show the tracking info departing from supplier and heading this way
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:39:06 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks

Stop spreading this nonsense or provide proof!!!  Wreaks of scam...

I want to know where you're getting this: "China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners as they know the value and what they can produce".  FUD.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:42:44 PM

China Customs apparently are on high alert looking out for Miners

Thats made my day...
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:43:55 PM

Watch!!

xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:17:34 PM

Update 22/11:

Cheers  

Thanks

YiFu?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: