Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:09:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (UK) ASICMiner Cube 30Gh/s to 38Gh/s (worldwide) (New Thread)  (Read 16120 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:30:29 PM

Good news Smiley

DHL has managed to fix the issue and now on there way Smiley

Proof:

Keep you posted folks Smiley

ok, so I see there is an issue. u not taking payment untill their r in hand. people trying reserving some but u keeping quiet hi many u reserved and how many left. this is nit the way this should go like that. how should I know how.many left. no offence but doing such thing seems u want more people ask for it than u can supply. I'm interested but this smell fishy. maybe make.list of people who reserved and rest and add that units gone or something.  I'm not gonna sit in front of pc for another week to be one of first paying for it.

let me know how u see it.
CroverNo01 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:46:42 PM

Hi,

Problem I have is my list of people that have emailed is huge, my stock level is limited and have already sold a few on my eBay.

I will arrange a list and maybe the best thing will be is a raffle ? put all names into raffle generator and get winner that way ?

or auction based ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 04:55:45 PM

Hi,

Problem I have is my list of people that have emailed is huge, my stock level is limited and have already sold a few on my eBay.

I will arrange a list and maybe the best thing will be is a raffle ? put all names into raffle generator and get winner that way ?

or auction based ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers
There were a lot of discussions in this thread the last days.
To do a raffle is not a bad idea but in the end it is your decision. I would also understand if you start an auction. Of course you will earn more than selling them for a fixed price as for the raffle. So this might allow you to reinvest that money to order more cubes (if possible) so that more people can get them on the next order. It might be fair to note those people trying to buy a cube in this order and maybe you can ask them first for buying the next charge.

As I said before, there was also a lot of flaming in this thread and there will also be flamers however you decide to distribute them. So just do as you like. If your decision is a raffle please add my name to the lottery ticket ;-)
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 06:37:12 PM

Hi,

or auction based ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers

raffle? for me now become obvious that:

a. u not serious about all this, because if u was this should be sorted long time ago.
b. this is really scam and someone gonna have weird face once this is finished.

I'm out. u not serious person and that's why I rather put my money with someone like.outcast.

thanks
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:09:51 PM

Hi,

or auction based ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers

raffle? for me now become obvious that:

a. u not serious about all this, because if u was this should be sorted long time ago.
b. this is really scam and someone gonna have weird face once this is finished.

I'm out. u not serious person and that's why I rather put my money with someone like.outcast.

thanks

Think you will find that you are completely wrong, a raffle can be used if there is limited stock and huge amount of people wanting. Seems a fair way to do it,

Auction could also be used as previously mentioned as good way to reinvest into getting more cubes BUT I have to admit the price to buy these now in from fried cat is unreal high.

Unless the price comes down I will not be getting anymore in.

Will put some thought into how I will sell these either via auction based or raffle.

Thanks
Zammo

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:21:03 PM

The price from Fried Cat has not changed. The fact you say it has shows me that you are not ordering from Fried Cat, you are ordering from taobao.com. This is why you lied about your order being detained in Hong Kong customs due to the officials looking for mining equipment (ridiculous) and basically stalling this group buy as much as you can.

The prices on taobao have been put up to a huge amount but this is not because the price of Cubes has increased, it is because the sellers on that site are out of stock and do not want anyone to place an order. When they have stock, the prices will return to the normal ¥2250, which is about £200

The reason the sellers on taobao do not have any stock is because Fried Cat is sending all the Cubes that are being manufactured to his official resellers.

I know this because I have been in communication with the sellers on taobao with the view to making an order of my own, the difference is I wouldn't mislead people on a group buy by making promises to them before I had my stock in-hand.

I don't think you are scamming people but you are definitely misleading them.
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 08:02:26 PM

The price from Fried Cat has not changed. The fact you say it has shows me that you are not ordering from Fried Cat, you are ordering from taobao.com. This is why you lied about your order being detained in Hong Kong customs due to the officials looking for mining equipment (ridiculous) and basically stalling this group buy as much as you can.

The prices on taobao have been put up to a huge amount but this is not because the price of Cubes has increased, it is because the sellers on that site are out of stock and do not want anyone to place an order. When they have stock, the prices will return to the normal ¥2250, which is about £200

The reason the sellers on taobao do not have any stock is because Fried Cat is sending all the Cubes that are being manufactured to his official resellers.

I know this because I have been in communication with the sellers on taobao with the view to making an order of my own, the difference is I wouldn't mislead people on a group buy by making promises to them before I had my stock in-hand.

I don't think you are scamming people but you are definitely misleading them.

You are completely incorrect with what you have said there, I bought mine from an official fried cat reseller in China. I would not buy from taobao even when instock which is like never, I have spoken to many suppliers both on Alibaba and Aliexpress. They all tell me they never got stock yet, I have then went to official supplier and got limited stock at good rate. Since the bitcoin price has increased the price of cube also went up.

This is why when I got my stock it came from ASICMINER factory in HK. My stock will be in hand this week so there is no problem with possible further next week Smiley

Once BTC settles down so will the prices
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:17:32 AM

As i told before, i´m "all in" for 1
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:34:28 AM

Hi,

or auction based ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers
My view is that the people who asked first in this thread should have first refusal.
+1

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:03:35 AM

I would like 5 please and can collect
xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:07:40 AM

glad to see these are on the way....
Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:53:33 AM

First come first serve.
Raffle is SO unfair. There are people here who are following your process from the moment you posted it. They already said they'll buy from you.
Then some other guy pops in just now and says "yay ill take one" and of course he'll win the raffle. Unfair to it's max.

I would go through your emails and this forum post, make a full list on chronological order when people said "i'll buy from you" and then just start delivering from the top. Yes this will take time, but that's what comes with starting a groupbuy Smiley

Make a fixed price so there is no discussion about that. Give people like 3-5 days to pay and sort things, if they don't make it, on to the next one. BTC is a fast market and people should know it.

I don't see how any other option can be more fair than the above.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:57:32 AM

I think I'd be waiting on OutCast3K's GB for these - he's the official ASICMiner distributor for the UK, and a trusted and proven supplier.

Hmm...9 days later, and still I'm sticking by my post above.

If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, it probably is a....
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:13:45 PM

I think I'd be waiting on OutCast3K's GB for these - he's the official ASICMiner distributor for the UK, and a trusted and proven supplier.

I'm sorry but how can I scam anyone if i haven't taken any money from anyone ?
I'm sorry if DHL and customs are not as fast and you want them to be but do you see any other supplier with stock ? NO that's because they all have the same problem, just takes times to get clearance.

CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:15:42 PM

First come first serve.
Raffle is SO unfair. There are people here who are following your process from the moment you posted it. They already said they'll buy from you.
Then some other guy pops in just now and says "yay ill take one" and of course he'll win the raffle. Unfair to it's max.

I would go through your emails and this forum post, make a full list on chronological order when people said "i'll buy from you" and then just start delivering from the top. Yes this will take time, but that's what comes with starting a groupbuy Smiley

Make a fixed price so there is no discussion about that. Give people like 3-5 days to pay and sort things, if they don't make it, on to the next one. BTC is a fast market and people should know it.

I don't see how any other option can be more fair than the above.

Going to go with this and sort through emails and listings make a list then work from there, and sorry people that email me with blackmail to get a cube is not going to work either.

Never realized this place was filled with such kinds of people, many are very friendly while others are just dam right rude.

Anyway as usual updates as when I get them  Smiley
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:58:09 PM

I'm sorry if DHL and customs are not as fast and you want them to be but do you see any other supplier with stock ? NO that's because they all have the same problem, just takes times to get clearance.

Can you pls stop posting false informations?
offical resellers have no stock, because they are already out of stock.

There is no "china custom searching for miner hw" issue

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:40:36 PM

Can you pls stop posting false informations?
offical resellers have no stock, because they are already out of stock.

There is no "china custom searching for miner hw" issue

Many official resellers are awaiting stock from China please check the other threads to also see that this is true and that they HAVE been dispatched but waiting on delivery.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:33:13 PM

Never realized this place was filled with such kinds of people, many are very friendly while others are just dam right rude.

by acting like kid u proved u one of the rude type ones. sorry, but people was hoping to get something and what they got is silly raffle or auction, or we will see comment? pull yourselve together and delete that whole thread as from your answers I can see u had never done anything like that before. and what should be a group buy become a silly " i dont know how to do it" case.
CroverNo01 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:29:03 PM

by acting like kid u proved u one of the rude type ones. sorry, but people was hoping to get something and what they got is silly raffle or auction, or we will see comment? pull yourselve together and delete that whole thread as from your answers I can see u had never done anything like that before. and what should be a group buy become a silly " i dont know how to do it" case.

I'm not going to let down a select few just because of your views and opinions on my methods of sales. Everyone has to start somewhere it might be small but it's a start and people can make good use of these cubes.

I'm doing all I can to provide daily updates but there is only so much I can spam my own thread with updates, having patience is a must I can't speed up DHL.

Thanks 
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:18:35 PM

I'm not going to let down a select few

OK. thanks for that. Now i know u have your own list and all this updating and not taking any reserved units or making list of potencial buyers its just simple wind up.

post by post u showing how bad this group buy is. If you can call group buy.
U have to start somewhere? Start by reading others group buys and see how it works.

Raffle man....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: