Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1159 times)
jkw224 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

The best way is to follow forums, some active telegram groups talking about crypto... etc
It takes a lot of time to be aware of all the crypto news, especially with all the projects out there.

Another way is to check the mainstream blog about crypto, but you'll have the news after everyone. And if you are a big investor, it's bettter to be quickly on a specific market than late.

Buy the rumor, sell the news, like they say.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?
Finding new cryptocurrencies is not really difficult, you just need to go to the announcement altcoins section in this forum and you'll find new coins, what it is really difficult is to find good coins, you could also try to join some social media websites, and even if you just read the forum you are going to see many people with signatures and if you take time to check some of those projects you're sure to find something interesting

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

you want ICO?. i just checked one website and its icodrops.com

D219
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

There are many ways to find the best cryptos for investing and trading purposes and i mostly preferred my technical trading strategy for picking the best crypto for trading and investing purposes. I first use the fundamental information about the crypto token by which i select the good crypto project which is having good potential to earn good money and after that, I use an RSI trend-following strategy to enter the trades and hold my trades till there is a strong trend present over there on the price charts.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

there is a lot of ways to find them, you can take a look at crypto news and check the latest ico that has been launch. there's a lot of them you can find it yourself.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

I look at the projects under development and what the purpose of the project is in choosing crypto

if it feels good then I search tau again to know more about all the things that I can search from various references so that if really good then it will have many positive responses from many people

then look at the team that handles the project and look it up to various sources
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Agreed, there are so many out there already and many more will appear.
You can start with those listed already in coinmarketcap.
Start looking for projects with low marketcap then look further into the team and tech.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

The best way is to follow forums, some active telegram groups talking about crypto... etc
It takes a lot of time to be aware of all the crypto news, especially with all the projects out there.

Another way is to check the mainstream blog about crypto, but you'll have the news after everyone. And if you are a big investor, it's bettter to be quickly on a specific market than late.

Buy the rumor, sell the news, like they say.

I agree that these are the best ways to track the appearance of new projects. To this list, I would also add the stock exchanges, as they are announcing newly made crypto-currencies. Plus, if the currency appears on large, well-known, leading exchanges, it means that it already has a share of recognition and some potential.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Mostly you can find this new crypto(altcoin/token) in any ICO listing site. Try to find them on icotracker.net and ICObench since this sites list any ico for free.
But of course, if you want to invest in them, make your own research not just because some of your friend or some people you might know on this forum or anywhere told you.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

i usually follow icodrops website for new icos and some telegram groups like new.bitcoin.com. moreover i have joined a group on facebook "crypto coin trader" you can ask about upcommng projects from more than 100k user and all of them are crypto related

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Here you are already. All you have to do is read about their projects.
Good thing about here is people are helping to find out if they are scam coins. So you will get some help with users and moderators can kick them out or trash their threads if proven guilty of being a joke.  Grin

If you are not satisfied then go to different ICO ratings and also google each person in the team if they are legitimate.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Mostly you can find this new crypto(altcoin/token) in any ICO listing site. Try to find them on icotracker.net and ICObench since this sites list any ico for free.
But of course, if you want to invest in them, make your own research not just because some of your friend or some people you might know on this forum or anywhere told you.

Agreeing with bl4nkcode, https://icobench.com looks like a nice website to look for ICOs.They even have a rating system, along with basic information about the tokens.
If you are looking to invest in them, then make sure they have an idea about what they want to do, and make sure hat the developers aren't from a third world country(seriously).They are pure rip offs.
Good luck on your findings, I would also suggest you to open a thread on this forum and keep it updated with your findings along with a short review.
That way it will help others too Smiley
mega.kitten

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

of course you need to follow the news in the telegram. and so you need to explore the company from a to me. only after careful analysis you can protect your money.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

This forum is also the best way to find and discuss about new cryptos. There are also telegram groups talking about cryptocurrencies. Also helpful are the websites of icobench and icodrops.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Today, there are a lot of services that quickly start working with new projects, but projects can be found most quickly on such resources as Twitter or bitcointalk, but there are also rating resources that also work very quickly.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

you can find new crypto in android app like ico market, bounty world, tokenmarket etc. there already available ico that will come, just started, and already running. I think this app is very simple and easy to use. usually if you are active in social chats about ico, they will invite you to participate. explanation of ico project you will get through that application. but you should also find more info about the history of ico, and you will find it. hopefully you find what you are looking for.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Spazzer

Activity: 1079
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

It goes without saying but the following are the best ways to hear about what cryptos people are talking about.

r/cryptocurrency
4chan/biz/
Twitter
Facebook
Crypto Bot (App). I like watching what new crypto gets added to all exchanges.

Note: Don't take investment advise from anyone on these channels. Do your own research.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

I think that it is a good decision if you look at ICOs. If you find the ICO phase to long then you can look at decentralized exchanges. When the tokens unlock and the trading begin, new cryptos will list on decentralized exchanges like Forkdelta and Idex first.

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Maybe we'll find a good new crypto to invest because now many people are afraid to invest in cryptos let alone now altcoin prices are down and the market is down and unstable, so if we want to find good crypto we have to read and see how it works     
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: