Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:29:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1164 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

Actually we could find new cryptos here in the forum but the problem is whether they are worth to invest or not since most of them promises a good outcome, we need to study their project fundamentally if it is feasible or not,  if they offer an actual product or service and has their own supporting community maybe we could consider them as a potential crypto.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:05:12 AM

Almost all of the new coins that have come up make ANN thread over here. So if you want to know what's being announcement check regularly the announcement thread or you can follow https://twitter.com/ubiqannbot it's a bot on twitter that's will tweet when new ANN being posted on annulment sub-thread.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Browsing the altcoin announcements threads of this forum is a great way to find out about new projects.  The original posts are usually informative and if it interests you, read the whitepaper for more details if they have one.  
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

Have you noticed that if you are wearing a particular colour on anyday you seem to notice that colour that you would have otherwise not aware of if you had not wear such colour! If you are developing yourself, widening your horizon and offering quality service in cryptocurrency ecosystem, you get to see similar quality emerging cryptos as well!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

I look into bitcoin groups and try to be friends with as many crypto traders as much as possible because they may give leads on what good icos and coins are out there, from there I will go look for the official site and read alot about it. It is important that you decide with yourself and look at the coin without the hype behind it so you will not be rekt if other people are just shilling it for their own purpose and lastly if you read it on facebook it's probably late already to invest.
thiwar

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:46 AM

There are so many icos and coins in crypto market. Very diffcult to find good projects. I use this forum, twitter and linkedln to get tips. As well as there are crypto news sites and ico ranking sites. I have joined to some fb groups. I take idea from them and do research to confirm it.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

You can find cryptos in new listings on exchange, cryptocurrency news website and telegram groups! The major source for  new cryptocurrency  news and  development including community that  actively participate remains bitcointalk!
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

what it is really difficult is to find good coins

Do you have some kind of method for finding good coins?
- Read the whitepaper and roadmap
- Good project should be having good team including Dev
- Project support always actively answering community questions
- Chek rating on https://icorating.com https://icobench.com
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:30 AM

The best way is to follow forums, some active telegram groups talking about crypto... etc
It takes a lot of time to be aware of all the crypto news, especially with all the projects out there.

Another way is to check the mainstream blog about crypto, but you'll have the news after everyone. And if you are a big investor, it's bettter to be quickly on a specific market than late.

Buy the rumor, sell the news, like they say.

Exactly, you need to do your own research for that to know if a coin is worth investing to.

clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

You can find crypto on the forums, you can also join on the telegram. Read some whitepaper and road map and you can also check their ICO ratings.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

I am having some strategy some gone horrible . But some are quite succesful
1) I will check the ICO fund raise . Hardcap and softcap
2) Marketing of the coin and team involvement you can check in telegram
3) Buy the coin if it is way lesser than ICO price .
4) Wait for the actual product to release . Atlast your funding for some project so at least wait for actual product to be release .
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

Best way to find newly launched or still for launching coins is here in forum, telegram, sites that are rating them, facebook and your crypto friends. I am following some good cryptonists in twitter, facebook and telegram and sometimes they endorse some of the newly promising coins to watch out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Personally I like to find projects to do bounty on icobench, of course the projects are highly appreciated by professionals from 4.0 points or more. You can go to that reference
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

I monitor the announcements section here as well as follow the telegram channels 
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

It`s a good decision if look at ICOs and if u find the ICO phase to long then u can look at decentralized exchanges. When the tokens unlock and the trading begin, new cryptos will list on decentralized exchanges like Forkdelta and Idex first I think too.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

I usually find projects from icodrops,icobench and other website and then do my own research before any type of investment.

Don't invest without your own research.

As per my recent research i will invest in Egretia project.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

One of the best way to pick a solid rock crypto is by technical analysis. Use your OSI, MACD  and  RSI to know when trading opportunity has occurred. I like it that way because you see the graph and follow it to your profits.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

You can see in bounty campaign, the purpose of bounty campaign is to improve the investors so that the coin can be launched successfully and the demand againt that token will determine to succes be launched. The basis of the coin maker is through ICO, which will make the coin valuable and worthless depending on the ICO project.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

I think you should be more detail to ask questions.
yes, we know there is a lot of new crypto that popping up every month. this is where the difficulty to find and compare in the corner of profit opportunities. then that is why we need experience and basic knowledge of analysis. technical analysis is indispensable for studying any crypto that has the potential to create huge profit opportunities.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

By crypto's you are referring to the ICO's I guess, and yes they are huge in numbers and come like crazy everyday. For better understanding of them you can always go through their white papers and roadmaps. Just know that fake whitepaper can be made so check for the plagiarism first this is most basic way to look at it and just to be sure that its not copied some where giving the indication of scam. If you are good there then understand what is in there and are people talking about it over the forum. If you see good amount of buzz and good response from the community then you can choose such projects. But at the end you never know what will happen and all these are just underlying principles to choose the fittest one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: