Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1159 times)
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

I am not trying to find new crypto projects. They are trying to find me. The new projects are looking for any way possible to promote themselves and be more popular.
Read the forum and you will find every information you need.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

There are a lot of sites introducing the new ico or you can read on the financial news pages, the new coins they usually PR their brand on those pages.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

For ICOs, I mainly check the announcement threads and then from there on, judge them based on their websites, whitepaper, dev. team, etc.
With so many scams around it is very important to check every single detail of an ico before investing in it, if there is anything that is out of place I will not invest in that ico the developers need to be very responsive because I have seen many developers that take your money and then they almost never communicate with the community of investors and in my opinion that is bad form.
Try to see whitepapers first to see if the new crypto is crypto for you or not. Through research and legit opinion from most reliable resources will help you less stressing out. Through the information given,it can avoid from scamming. It is a great thing to have whitepaper for you to monitor if that particular crypto is either a scam or a real thing existed in crypto world. It always pays to check first before using something. Isn't it?
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

Theres no tricks about finding these new cryptocurrencies that might give us good profits.All you can do is to do your own research.Never let anyone or some websites to make your own decision because theres a lot of shit projects right now that is why we need to be sure to what can happen in the future which is why we need to hold when we are trapped into some coins.

Missis S

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

The easiest and right way is to go to the site https://coinmarketcap.com.
Read the news: http://coinspot.io/

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

Just look and find it in the market cap,

https://coinmarketcap.com/

For me, i always look at the top trending altcoins in there, you can click in the tab trending in the market, after that, i will do a research about all of them, so that i can decide which altcoins are worth to invest and buy for an investment.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

I don't think you should rely merely on twitter suggestions. I can't assure you that they will be "new" coins but if you want to find good coins, one of  the indicators is github statistics. There are several websites that you can get info about them

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?
I think now some sites have provided reviews about the coins to be born. They also do a little research and rate the coins they think are good. But all of that is just a prediction, you still have to do your own research.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

Usually a good project will be active in social media. They will report progress during the project. So a fairly easy way is you can find referrals in social media.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

look at the volume of the transaction, what is the volume. it shows the crypto is good. and look at the graph from the starting price of whether it has increased significantly. maybe that's a great way to find a potentially new crypto
fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

How trick to find the best bounty, what is the characteristic that can be seen from the best bounty?
What here has a list of the best bounty, whether you can share with me?
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:30:54 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 03:49:16 PM by maxim000

The right direction to venture into crypto world is to have sound understanding how blockchains work. Hundreds of alternate cryptocurrencies are working in the market, best being ICO's which promises good profitable returns. With the right recipe and right insight alternate cryptocurrencies can achieve sustainable growth.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

It is necessary to look at reviews of analytical communities. Each of these communities has sites or channels in the telegram. All information is publicly available. I use the telegram more.
Here is a good aggregator of ICO experts: t.me/cryptodiffer
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

I think, the campaigns is one of the best way in finding new coins that will be released in the market. Basically, in a bounty campaign, they are endorsing their product to the market. There are lots of bounty campaigns in the forum that is worth looking at. Another is becoming a bounty hunter. Same as the first one, you need to find the upcoming bounty campaigns. You can look at bountylord.com to find such bounties. Next is, being up-to-date to the current news about cryptocurrency. Especially, the upcoming coins in the market.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

There is no better way to check out new cryptos in the market than to check out forums. You can also join groups with the same interest as you are so you can be updated anytime there is a new crypto.

nikkymama

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:22 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:33:38 AM by nikkymama

Finding new cryptocurrencies is not really difficult, you just need to go to the announcement altcoins section in this forum and you'll find new coins, you can even find some through social media platforms. Read through them and be very careful and not jump into investing in them to avoid scam. Take your time to familiarise yourself with the project to which you may want to invest.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Well being active could be an option to it but most likely you should know the common sites that investors use to check at what sites do they mostly get active at when planning to invest something in crypto currency. You couldn't just sit down there and expect the opportunities to float into your head.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

In my opinion, finding new cryptocurrencies is not really difficult. For example, https://icobench.com is a nice website to look for ICOs. And you can also go to the announcement in Altcoins section in this forum to find new coins. You can also follow different specialized social media websites or telegram channels. But it seems to me what’s more important is actually  finding good coins to invest in.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

A forum like bitcointalk is one of the best ways to learn about new coins because investors are always posting about the coins that they are investing in. If you are interested in ICOs then you can check out the bounties thread and looking through the campaigns you can see a lot of ICOs there. New coins are not hard to find as long as you know where to look and there are websites that are dedicated to talking about new coins.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

in this forum, I always find a lot of useful information.  there are sites on the topic of cryptocurrencies and ICO rating. I also use YouTube for information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: