Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1159 times)
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

I really like finding new cryptos in this forum. Most of the youtubers are getting paid to advertise certain cryptos thats why i do not really trust them. But in this forum and some facebook groups you could get some neutral opinions

Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

A forum like bitcointalk is one of the best ways to learn about new coins because investors are always posting about the coins that they are investing in. If you are interested in ICOs then you can check out the bounties thread and looking through the campaigns you can see a lot of ICOs there. New coins are not hard to find as long as you know where to look and there are websites that are dedicated to talking about new coins.
I agree with you. Bitcointalk is easily the best place to learn about old and new cryptocurrencies. When I first visited this forum several years back to find out about Bitcoin, I was seriously overwhelmed by the plethora of information which was available regarding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which made be understand that this forum is awesome. From there on, I checked this forum out on a regular basis which helped me gain crazy amount of knowledge regarding crypto which is why I wholeheartedly recommend this forum to anyone interested in cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Altcoins and ICOs specially now are hard to determine. Given the fact that most of them are not trustworthy to invest on because of the side to side crypto news of fraud and scams. Being active here on the forum will help you classify which coins would you invest and which is not. Members here are really helpful with giving an overview in that

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ervanikan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

in my opinion the best way of finding new cryptocurrency is to go this forum and go to the ico rating site, there we can see and choose which ico has the potential to expand further,
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

too many are out of course will be very difficult to choose and find a good coin. expand information and news is always looking for things to do. If only with select their own without relying on any information I think it would be very hard to do.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

I think, that ICO listings are goot place for founding good projects.
There is usually a page with "finnished ICOs" where you can find projects, which are already presented on exchanges.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

On the forums bitcointalk you can find all the necessary information about new coins !!!
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

There are quite a number of ways to find new crypto one of such is announcement, another is via telegram, Facebook groups just search it out on Facebook and any other social media platform. also just google new bounty and choose from the list that will be searched out. at the other hand you can check: https://icobountyhunt.com/ and selecte preferred bounty from the list.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Most of a new crypto coming from ICO project. Besides that, there is a project that also coming only from airdrop event like Blueprotocol.
So I suggest you follow any news or information regarding both of it (ICO and Airdrop)

viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Theres no tricks about finding these new cryptocurrencies that might give us good profits.All you can do is to do your own research.Never let anyone or some websites to make your own decision because theres a lot of shit projects right now that is why we need to be sure to what can happen in the future which is why we need to hold when we are trapped into some coins.
selinairis

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

This forum is also the best way to find and discuss about new cryptos. There are also telegram groups talking about cryptocurrencies. Also helpful are the websites of icobench and icodrops.  Cheesy
vivuta102

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

I hope these are the best way to find them. But be careful there a scam projects too... Filter out them is your responsibility.
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

Find the current needs and the team's ability to deliver what they have promised. For example, the current problem relating to blockchain scalability exists and needs to be addressed quickly in order for blockchain to be able to handle very high transactions.

When this happens, let say a company doing an ICO promises to solve this issue by offering technical solution to solve this problem. Since many of us are not familiar with advanced cryptography/software engineering related material, we could opt to hear some experts or critical persons opinion about the project. Mostly they can be found on Bitcointalk or Reddit. By doing this consistent research, we can be sure of our investment and not just guessing/gambling hope it will become a fruitful one.
josetusdaisy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

you can find new crypto in android app like ico market, bounty world, tokenmarket etc. there already available ico that will come, just started, and already running. I think this app is very simple and easy to use. usually if you are active in social chats about ico, they will invite you to participate. explanation of ico project you will get through that application. but you should also find more info about the history of ico, and you will find it. hopefully you find what you are looking for.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Best way to find new Crypto is through this forum. I'm going to share a link that I believe would really help you a lot in finding upcoming Coins.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/htmlview#

I'll assure you that this link would really help you a lot and could really suite your needs.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Best way to find new Crypto is through this forum. I'm going to share a link that I believe would really help you a lot in finding upcoming Coins.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/htmlview#

I'll assure you that this link would really help you a lot and could really suite your needs.
This is really a great synthesis that bounty hunters will need. The team who made this list also spent a lot of time to be able to synthesize these projects. I would like to thank you for your sharing, hopefully more useful information from you.
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

very much crypto you can learn, depending on your purpose in crypto. can start from opening the forum in the announcement thread and also the bounty thread. there you will see the latest ICO project.

eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

I think following this forum is enough since it's the first resource where projects creators publish their ideas and ANNs. I found one for myself and am eager to know what the project will look like in the future
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

I will follow some bounty projects in this forum, because now many ico teams are looking for a many of people to promote their ico. but if you want to invest please just invest in ico.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
bluerose463

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

This forum is also the best way to find and discuss about new cryptos. There are also telegram groups talking about cryptocurrencies. Also helpful are the websites of icobench and icodrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: