Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1164 times)
libratiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

There are many ways to find it, you can see Crypto news and check out the latest ICO that has been launched. Or you can follow the development of ICO and Airdrop in gmail, so your smartphone will automatically receive the latest news of ICO and Airdrop projects, there are many of them you can find out for yourself.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?
I assume you're asking about how to find best new crypto on ICO level. well, you should be active on this forum and telegram group that discussed Altcoin,
for the ICO phase you should wait and see for the ICO to reach at least softcap phase and you free to go on investing.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

It is great that we have so many coins because we have a choice. You need not to know all coins which trades on market. You need to focus on major coins or coins which you like and understand and you can trade only them it is normally and I do the same. My suggestion for you, do not sophisticate your trading.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

I really suggest anybody to read this article. https://nulltx.com/what-are-idex-gems/
This article is about finding early G-E-M ICO in decentralize exchange (IDEX specifically) as you can see most of the coin are getting listed there easily (ERC20 token.

I find it helpful because I myself already jumped in to that couple of GEM and it made me some decent ROI. I hope you will figure it out.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

I assume you're asking about how to find best new crypto on ICO level. well, you should be active on this forum and telegram group that discussed Altcoin,
for the ICO phase you should wait and see for the ICO to reach at least softcap phase and you free to go on investing.

Yes.We can find easily new cryptos if we are just active in the market but it's hard to trace which coins that will surely grow in time and will give you much profit.So with this,you can check different ICOs projects and check those coins who have reached atleast their softcaps and then choose which coin to invest.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

I like to follow @CryptoFacto on twitter and youtube. He is usually finding a new coin with a good potential first and reviewing it.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

No tricks. Just research and read about the project. Know the people who are leading it and what products or services they are offering to the crypto market.
And most of all you have to experience it, not all ICO's are successful. So you have to go through the ride and keep reading forums in bitcointalk.org.

lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

This forum is also the best way to find and discuss about new cryptos. There are also telegram groups talking about cryptocurrencies. Also helpful are the websites of icobench and icodrops.
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I hope these are the best way to find them. But be careful there a scam projects too... Filter out them is your responsibility.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

With the new cryptos coming out, we need to research and study the projects of its coins before investing. To get the best crypto for trading and investing we need to know all technical strategy. Also helpful are the websites of icobench and icodrops
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Best way to find new cryptos is to come on bitcointalk, just look at the comments under any topics and you will see countless accounts with their countless signatures from new coins, they mostly have little explanations on what the coins are about so when you find one you are interested in then you can do further research before investing in it
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

There a lot of means to find new cryptos
ICO alert: The site provides you with the ICO dates and just enough of a description to understand its purpose.
Bitcoin talk forum:You can search here on altcoin announcement sub forum
You can also search new coin in Coin Market cap new crypto coin always updated
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

This forum is also the best way to find and discuss about new cryptos. There are also telegram groups talking about cryptocurrencies. Also helpful are the websites of icobench and icodrops.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

When I want to hear some latest updates/news about cryptocurrencies, I often subscribed on social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Medium, Reddit, end especially on telegram channels.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

the best way to find and choose a very good cryptocurrency and can provide a lot of benefits for you then you can by looking at the products owned and you can see from the background team that you do not until you choose the new cryptocurrency.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

If you want to make good money in the crypto money world, you have to do good research.
You need to follow the market very well.
In the crypto money world you have to make the right move at the right time.
You can follow the market from social media.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

You found all the new cryptos in that forum specially in announcement or in YouTube you'll find many youtubers making videos about the different cryptos and they talking about the best one between them.

BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

The best way is to follow forums, some active telegram groups talking about crypto... etc
It takes a lot of time to be aware of all the crypto news, especially with all the projects out there.

Another way is to check the mainstream blog about crypto, but you'll have the news after everyone. And if you are a big investor, it's bettter to be quickly on a specific market than late.

Buy the rumor, sell the news, like they say.
what you say is true, I always do the way it is, usually telegram group always provide the latest information every there will be ico which will appear or launched
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

My simple way to attract new crypto currency players by getting people closest to me, like my family and my best friend. I will begin to draw them by telling my experience which is certainly real and the results I've got. I will not make high delusions because it only makes them unbelieving. I am sure when I tell the truth and insert the doctrine of patience then they will be interested and curious to try to join this crypto currency. All work require a process. No instant job gains huge profits. That’s a bit of my idea. I think that it will be success.

diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

I don't think you should rely merely on twitter suggestions. I can't assure you that they will be "new" coins but if you want to find good coins, one of  the indicators is github statistics. There are several websites that you can get info about them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: