Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to find new cryptos  (Read 1167 times)
EvaButler512

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

I think the best way to find a new cryptocurrency is a search for it on the internet if they are the new one in this kind of business but make you that the information is from a reliable source.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:21:19 AM

always follow the developments in various forums. well from this forum or others who could add a reference and knowledge. It is certainly important to be done in order to make more active and can use it to benefit from the new crypto even though.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Crypto is indeed the longer more and more. and I think a lot of that is getting a good deal. And to be able to find a good crypto, then we must always look at the developments in the market. And don't forget to avid reader of the forum bitcointalk.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

you can find the new crypto in this forum because there will be an announcement from the dev to introduce their projects that use a new coin to people on here. and besides this forum, you can also find in another website which writing about the projects and you can read about the project. I am sure that in out there, many sources that will give information about the new crypto.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

I think there is two ways.
Look at anouncemetns tread and look to users signature. Open any topic and look for signatures you find many many new project which dont start or dont finish their ICO all of them will be new projects

hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

If you want to make money in the crypto money world, you need to do good research.

Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it is easier to lose money. There are too many coins in the market. Good investment is needed to invest in the right jet.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

It is true that what you say is that more and more new crypto currencies are emerging. I usually find a list of new crypto currencies by looking at the international list of crypto currencies. Besides that, if I want to get it faster then I can look for it by entering it with the coin keyword sorted from the most recent list. In this way I usually find the new crypto currency that I want faster and then I find out about the technological advantages.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Follow GEM hunters on twitter, read their posts in other threads. Also, check the forum (ANNs topics), all new alts have a topic here, usually.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

Follow GEM hunters on twitter, read their posts in other threads. Also, check the forum (ANNs topics), all new alts have a topic here, usually.
The issue is not about just finding new cryptos here
 There are plenty that we can never even get around our head.
The real issue here is finding new cryptos that have some real value , idea, a team and some plans behind it.
Only then the currency can be called worth reading or knowing about.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

I usually like to check out new cryptos by nice etc. So when I look at one niche I go usually to ICO bench and other ICO listing sites, then check out the announcement threads here on BTCTALK forum, although there are sometimes good new coins that are not yet on the BTCTALK forum and are more closed to various countries. I also look at new coins listed on IDEX exchange and see if they have enough liquidity and interest before thinking about doing a trade. Nowadays I only trade one coin as it's easy for me to see its patterns and cycles.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

Many altcoins already made appearance in the market. As the time went by many altcoins decline and this has proved that there is a problem about this coins. With my verification most of the project that decline does not completed their product so most provably there is something to be done with the product of the subject.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

to find good ico there are many ways to look for good ico, join the ico forum group or look for ico in website, in my experience, the best way is to join the ico hunter group forum

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

look for it on the comparison site or on a special site for news about the development of cryptocurrency
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

With so many new cryptos coming out, what are your tips and tricks to find them?

I don't have any tips or tricks to find the project to invest. I just read their information about whitepaper, roadmap, the exchanges which they are going to list and the way that they creat and support their community

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

Lol @ people telling you that you should invest big on the new coins before they get pumped. You'll find 90% of the new coins are fake devs, fake tech, fake "community members" whose only purpose is to separate you from your money. If you don't get the big percentage gain, so what, at least you'll keep your capital safe from scammers. Of which, most of the community are.. scammers..

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Best way to find new crypto is by joining their social media, and look for the updates of development of their coin.
if they keep running their planned roadmap on time, then it will be a good coin to buy and accumulate.
Xumnelok

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Perusing the altcoin declarations strings of this discussion is an incredible method to get some answers concerning new activities. The first posts are generally enlightening and on the off chance that it intrigues you, read the whitepaper for more points of interest on the off chance that they have one.
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

My best often is to use subscriptions from different rating sites, then I sieve through the mass based on fair rating before I apply other parameters
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

There are actually some sites to find new crypto and some are indeed provide high ranking against the new crypto. You can look it up in google is very much a site like that. In addition on this forum too much information related to crypto recently.
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

I think that good projects are all obtained through their own search, not the project's big propaganda. Most of them are just hype, and they are rarely valuable. If you want to find a good project area, the bounty area will be carefully searched.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: