Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEEDED] White Hat Services Needed for a New Crypto Exchange  (Read 105 times)
bcmbcm (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

We are looking for a few white hats to test a new trading platform (similar to Bittrex, Poloniex, etc.) which we have been developing for over a year and are close to launching. We are particularly looking to identify and correct any exploits which are known to have been used on exchanges in the past. There are many examples. (https://magoo.github.io/Blockchain-Graveyard/). In particular, vulnerabilities such as the Polo hack where two withdrawals done immediately after each other would result in both going through and a resulting negative balance for the exchange and any attack on the hot wallets.  We’re also interested in testing and hardening our customer service verification procedures.

We have a decent budget for this work so please get in touch if you have the relevant skills and this is of interest to you. I am also happy to provide more details on myself, the project and some other successful ventures we have previously done in the blockchain space. We are looking for this work to begin immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

I have a decent experience in pen testing.Testing a crypto exchange sounds fun, but you are stilla newbie & we can't be sure whether we are going to be paid or not.

It would be whether if you could hire an escrow to hold the payouts.That might actually help you in getting some of the best legitimate testers(like me).This way it would be hard to work.
I hope that you get what I am trying to say.You can still PM me the details, if you don't wanna hire an escrow.I will decide and let you know my response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: