Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto  (Read 360 times)
jkw224 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?

on the 3rd quarter for me is the best months to buy crypto when we refer the crypto market cap price graph.
But it more clever that buying crypto today or this quarter while every coin are more cheaper than in the next few months.
Buying crypto today will offer higher profits in the next few months especially in the next quarter because the higher the profit, the better.
Investors this time are indeed buying altcoins because everyone are expecting that the crypto market will soon recover and hit the highest price value peak again in the last quarter just like last year.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

It has already passed dude, remember a few weeks ago become the best moment to buy crypto as much as you can. i have bought a lot of altcoin when it was on the bottom. it's a bit too late to buy crypto right now and i think that you should wait for another correction for that. I guess it doesn't matter when you are going to the crypto as long as you can try to buy them all at the bottom.
jkw224 (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

It has already passed dude, remember a few weeks ago become the best moment to buy crypto as much as you can. i have bought a lot of altcoin when it was on the bottom. it's a bit too late to buy crypto right now and i think that you should wait for another correction for that. I guess it doesn't matter when you are going to the crypto as long as you can try to buy them all at the bottom.

That's a fair statement. It seems as though the price spikes twice a year. The first is sometime between April-June (it seems like the first good time to buy would be around April) and the last price spike is at the end of the year near Nov and December (so it seems like September or October would be a good time to buy in). Does anyone else agree? Disagree?
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

There was no specific time for you to buy coin from crypto as long as the market is negative take that oppurtunity to buy coin an you wont regret that in the end. Crypto market is very volatile that is why there is no specific time.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

I think there is no specific month or time to purchase crypto, as long as it is in a low value or negative it is the time you must buy because that is the time for you to buy it as cheap as it could be, in my opinion since its value is continuously increases then this is the time for you to buy some because sooner probably it will be double its current price.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

if you will base on yearly history I think November to December is a good buy..

D201
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

There no information since the origin of crypto  regarding best month to buy bitcoin. The best that all known is the month with low price of cry to currency which could  be January  or February or March or April and so on and so forth.

manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Terms are usually shifted, if in the past year a good time for buying was before March 18, then this year it moved for a couple of weeks

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
For this year its from January 2nd week up to April's first week.

But there are years where bitcoin crashed somewhere in 2013 and that's also another month/year that was recorded in bitcoin's history to have a bleeding market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

if we judge on the history of making the best purchase is at the beginning of the year because in early January to March there was a drastic decline, and make sales by the end of the year in December usually december is the peak price rise,but it depends on you want to trade short or long term.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Anytime is a good time to buy Crypto. because 2018 is just the beginning of all crypto. So now it is time to invest. Not so late as people think
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

the worst month and the red market price that I saw going in March and you have lost to buy because now I see the green back market because all the coins have now gone up significantly
jfsp57

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

The market has little to do with the calendar in my opinion.  Outside events and the progress being made on the blockchain technology as a whole will drive the prices.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

The best month to buy crypto (altcoin) is at the end of janauri until march.

anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

How we know that?  All of us will become millionaires  Grin Don't have best month to buy cryptocurrency, it's a best time when you think market price already lower than before, don't wait for another dip because maybe you'll miss the next train to become millionaires

jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

March is traditionally the worst month for cryptocurrencies so buying on the turn of April would be the best time based on that. I believe also that June and July are two of the worst months and so buying on the turn of August would be the second best time to buy.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

In my opinion, the best month to buy in this market was the end of March, the market then collapsed and it was then necessary to buy at the maximum

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Look at the bitcoin price charts for several years and you will see that in the first quarter of any year there is a strong correction and the market begins to recover closer to the summer months. Now is still a good time to enter, because the growth is yet to come!
This is just my opinion!
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

While I may not be completely right, I think its mostly during the December month, wherein people try to withdraw their profits from cryptocurrency and use it to spend on family and friends during Christmas. This was actually the case during last year's Christmas period, where  a huge depreciation was seen in the price of btc (Up to 40 times low). Therefore I would say December is indeed the best time for buying crypto.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██