Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto  (Read 360 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

I'm not that experienced and old in crypto, my opinion is the best time to buy is at the end of 2nd quarter and beginning of 3rd quarter because in 4th quarter the price will rise.
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?

I don't really think that you should buy crypto to according what month you feel it or what month usually the price drops. This is a volatile market and everything happens for a reason with no coincidence. We suffer a bad dip during Feb-April, guess you should buy crypto next year, next year where we all the the moon chilling.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

I'm new to crypto investment and I don't think I would worry myself over time of the year to buy my coin. What I will look at is if the particular coin is cheap at the time. For example, though we are having greens in cmc but some are still showing red.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

This is a tough question to answer unless there is a hard data to find it out, but baes on my subjective opinion, I think November, the Altcoin market has always being down in November, and I have observed this for 3 consecutive years now before talking off to new highs after this.
charleshidan

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

I think this month is the best month to buy Bitcoin, and this is a great opportunity to buy the bitcoin that is currently priced at $8000. It will be profitable because Bitcoin price is slowly recovery.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?

When you say history i think you are wrong, because in crypto there is no history , the past does not define the future, and today does not determine tomorrow
make your researches on each tokens and explore their advanatges, then you can invest into the market and make profit
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

I think the best month to buy is in the first month until the third month of each year, and the time to sell is the end of the year. because from a few years ago the pattern of price movement bitcoin almost like that.

sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

dear, i don't think we have specific time for buying crypto. you can get it any time you wanna invest.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Last year, I think it was best during August, when the coins are down. This year is February to first week of April, when there is a long streak of red in the market. For the moment, the cryptos are starting to climb uphill, so best wait for another chance .

minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

The best month to buy Crypto is February and March of each year. That is the time when prices go down very low. You can see the chart of each year and you will see what I say is absolutely correct
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

I think generally the best month to buy crypto is between December to January. People usually will cash out and buy Christmas gift or plan a trip during holiday seasons.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

In my opinion, the best months to buy cryptos are March, May 'or June, and August each year. I consider these months because March is graduation days, these dates were many costs. Before this month come, many hodlers sell their cryptos and the market turning to red. So its worth to buy crypto. May to June is always on enrollment, have to pay tuition fees and the need to buy school supplies so the costs are too high. August is a ghost month. I've noticed even the mall merchandises were on sale. In my observation, those months were always in red.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
For this year its from January 2nd week up to April's first week.

But there are years where bitcoin crashed somewhere in 2013 and that's also another month/year that was recorded in bitcoin's history to have a bleeding market.
Every year Bitcoin is red in first three to four months but this year April first week is not end in Crypto bleeding because again all the coins are red in Crypto market. I think this month ended in Crypto bleeding. All the coins are recover in May or June. But Some opposition also possible in future so this year is unpredictable in Bitcoin future possibilities so we must wait and see.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Yes, I think that now is the best time to buy a cryptocurrency and, perhaps, today we see so low prices for cryptocurrencies that we will not see more of them. With the rise in bitcoin prices, the prices of all other altcoins also started to grow and, in some positions, growth is several times greater than the growth of bitcoin. This information is interesting for those who think to buy it better bitcoin or altcoins.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

I think its February - march month of every year. Its market down time. If anyone can buy altcoin in this months.
Most profitable time for buying that's time. So, try to best for buy this time. But I suggest short term buy sell is good.

Be hardworker
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

I think the best is October and November, as after them there are pump of each coin up to the end of December. But be careful, because on example in this year, dump after was really deep)

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Crypto is not that thing based on the time of the year or market which have vacation. It cant be closed because of the end of working day or weekend.
Of course we can see cycles and all things can be repeated generally, but the cycle is not right a year long. You should analyze the current situation and understand - if the market is low, you can enter(but it can go dipper of course Smiley) but if the market is already high it is very risky. So no link between months and market phases as for me

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

on the second up to forth month of the year, market is down during that month, base on my observation it is because every end of the month the price of bitcoin will increase so much, and after that, correction will happen.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

Based on history it has been observed that its best to buy alts after Christmas, actually between November to Feb is a very good time. Alts make a peak in June or Jule, that is when one should sell them and get back into bitcoin in my opinion.

grkmbykl01

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

In my opinion best time today for buying crypto. Cause i believe market going to be high value in long way. I hope everyone be happy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: