Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Months to Buy Crypto  (Read 358 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Any month that there will be major dips in bitcoin and alts. At this period, market seems to be down every first quarter of each year. But this could easily change. Any negative news can occur at any month so just be ready when that time comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

I'm not that experienced and old in crypto, my opinion is the best time to buy is at the end of 2nd quarter and beginning of 3rd quarter because in 4th quarter the price will rise.

I agree to this , in my opinion also April to May is the best time to invest because:

1) In April there is tax filing in USA and most of the people are then ready to invest for the next financial year. This means that demand will increase after April and thus the prices are also expected to shoot up.

2) You should remain invested till November - December and then withdraw. December is again festival season and many people might be selling their holdings to arrange money for party and other stuff.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

It is hardly possible to achieve success in investing using only a monthly or seasonal analysis. Changes in the coins prices do not depend on the time of the year. Buy on the red market, sell on the green.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
For this year its from January 2nd week up to April's first week.

But there are years where bitcoin crashed somewhere in 2013 and that's also another month/year that was recorded in bitcoin's history to have a bleeding market.
Every year Bitcoin is red in first three to four months but this year April first week is not end in Crypto bleeding because again all the coins are red in Crypto market. I think this month ended in Crypto bleeding. All the coins are recover in May or June. But Some opposition also possible in future so this year is unpredictable in Bitcoin future possibilities so we must wait and see.
Many have noticed that coincidence that during the first quarters, there's significant sequence that the crypto market is bleeding and while bitcoin is the main cause, the altcoin market is following as well. The notable years and months from the past are compared on what we are experiencing right now. But it's good that most of us survived or it's a question that "most" really survived as there are many posts here that are panicking and keep on asking on when the market will recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

The cryptocurrencies are still too young. And so it's very difficult to predict when market will fall. Many different factors influence this. Seasons are the last in list.))
ryan2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

I think now is the time to buy a crypto. We see that pioneer cryptoes such as bitcoin and ethereum have started to increase. Now is a golden opportunity to buy crypto, because they are at a low price and a bullish sign has started to appear. Take at least 10 different types of crypto and invest for the next 2 or 5 years.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

Wow, we have always been seeing in here that during January - February - march and the beggining of April there is always a bearish season in there, this is not something weird after all.

I think that we all know that Cryptos start to go up and the bullish season starts on the end of the second quarter of the year.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

March has always been a good month to buy cryptocurrencies, but as you can see this year, the beginning of April was a more appropriate moment to buy cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
The current month is the best time to purchase those alts coz we are on the road towards the Consensus month which is May. I am a hundred percent positive that a lot of these currencies will increase in value prior and after this event. I wouldn't say that you should take my word for it coz it will always be your final decision.

Check Consensus 2018 to see the list of participating projects/currencies.

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Based on the history of the crypto market, what months have the most red (best time to buy into the market)?
Based on the history,it is from january to march which is true because the market is being dumped too hard when those months,from april to july would bull runs,and then the bears will come until last week of november,then bull runs before the year ends,which makes it more profitable for those people who bought from the bottom.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Wow, we have always been seeing in here that during January - February - march and the beggining of April there is always a bearish season in there, this is not something weird after all.

I think that we all know that Cryptos start to go up and the bullish season starts on the end of the second quarter of the year.
Of course. You can see it in some general analysis to know it. q2 market will start to recover and everything will start to grow

dpoisoner

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

The best time is yesterday, the second best time is today, the next best time is tomorrow, and the worst time is never.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

People always complain about not being able to buy when it was 0,1,,,2,,,100,,,1000 dollars.Timing is only part of the equation. I think the best time today
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

yes this is the time,this is the month for crypto.I hope very soon crypto market will blust.in this month there are many altercoins price will be pump.so be calm and invest.
nie417665

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

Yes, this month's rise is very satisfying, except for the despair in the first few days. It is just beginning to rise. There is still time to test whether the pressure of higher positions is effective. Look forward to the future trend will be very exciting and changeable.
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:43:57 AM

well its so hard to say because There was no specific time to buy coin. last year i do buy most of my coin 2nd quarter and i do gain lots of money that time. my opinion is the best time to buy is at the beginning of 2nd quarter
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

I have gone through historical data of most of the coins and one thing that I have find out is that March is always pent with red and many investors that are wise buying during March.  If we are to loon at just last year we would understand what I am talking about.
kecitiaoc

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

The best month is still not easy to say. It can only be said that the current situation is yes, the price has a bigger increase, but I feel that there will be a drop in the back. If there is a lower price, then the re-entry will have a good return. .
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

I do not think so. if you want to buy crypto you should try to find all the information and progress in the future. of course you have to know the initial price in order to become a benchmark in an assessment to buy it.
and in this accident there are many altcoins that are very cheap and have not been able to repair and grow.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

April to August. because looking from last year, the month of september until December is the time to go up to the moon. so, brace yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: